TT-33 Dirt Cheap

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
So I just saw an ad for an online retailer now selling TT-33 for $20/bottle. What exactly is going on with this product? It started at, what, $34.99 a bottle when it came out, right? Then the bb.com ****storm went down, and ever since I've been seeing it get cheaper and cheaper. It may be nothing, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look like iForce is trying to get rid of the stock on hand.

I say this as a current user of TT-33, which I am so far seeing decent results from. My main concern is that maybe the Gaspari reps were right - the bottle doesn't contain what it says it does.

Ehhh, not that I expect you guys to admit anything, but you gotta admit, the recent and dramatic price drops sure look fishy.

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
We've lowered prices for some stack specials.

We actually just made another 10k botles last week :)

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I think tt-33 is the best stuff i have ever ran!It works no doubt about it!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just saw an ad for an online retailer now selling TT-33 for $20/bottle. What exactly is going on with this product? It started at, what, $34.99 a bottle when it came out, right? Then the bb.com ****storm went down, and ever since I've been seeing it get cheaper and cheaper. It may be nothing, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look like iForce is trying to get rid of the stock on hand.

I say this as a current user of TT-33, which I am so far seeing decent results from. My main concern is that maybe the Gaspari reps were right - the bottle doesn't contain what it says it does.

Ehhh, not that I expect you guys to admit anything, but you gotta admit, the recent and dramatic price drops sure look fishy.

Jezzzzzzzzz cheap?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

The product is 100% pure and meets label claims, that whole thing was BS and everyone knows it.

as we selll more and more we can lower the price. everyone has loved and we are selling so much that we can make more deals with vendors and that savings ultimately gets passed on to customers :)

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
The product is 100% pure and meets label claims, that whole thing was BS and everyone knows it.

as we selll more and more we can lower the price. everyone has loved and we are selling so much that we can make more deals with vendors and that savings ultimately gets passed on to customers :)
And yet... if the whole thing was BS, how come the iForce reps disappeared after this alleged phone call from Gaspari to you guys? We're not on bb.com anymore, you can tell us. :006: And then there was supposedly a sketchy COA, and then that disappeared too. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

I mean, I would be happier if there was an issue, and iForce admitted the error and took steps to rectify it, then to just get stonewalled everywhere. Gaspari says there is a problem, iForce denies - and neither side provides any proof.

Jezzzzzzzzz cheap?
??? Am confused. :thinking:

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Just got 2 more bottles in the mail today

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Dragon, we didn't run away from anything. We actually posted ADDITIONAL coa's, as well as NMR's...

It's in the company promo section of bb.com

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I never saw this, makes me feel quite a bit better about the product. Like I said in another thread, I've never been let down by an iForce product before. This one is working out well too. Thanks again for the info.

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I never saw this, makes me feel quite a bit better about the product. Like I said in another thread, I've never been let down by an iForce product before. This one is working out well too. Thanks again for the info.
glad i could help show you the truth :)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sales go up, price goes day bro! gotta love it!

D

DrAbs989

Awards
what's the best way to take tt-33 ? i.e. with meals or on an empty stomach ?

D

DrAbs989

Awards
empty stomach 1-4 times a day the last dose if you prefer after bed
after ??? but i'd like to have some more details on the mechanism of action of the actives & why it'd work best if taken on an empty stomach...

i've taken SAN's thyrocuts II a few months back, which had just 100 mcgs of 3,5 diiodo per cap, on an empty stomach before, not really planning it that way, just seemed to do it instinctively & i accidently discovered it has quite a wonderful effect of making your sleep time much more efficient...so yeah more detailed info is very much appreciated & thx 4 the quick reply

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
after ??? but i'd like to have some more details on the mechanism of action of the actives & why it'd work best if taken on an empty stomach...

i've taken SAN's thyrocuts II a few months back, which had just 100 mcgs of 3,5 diiodo per cap, on an empty stomach before, not really planning it that way, just seemed to do it instinctively & i accidently discovered it has quite a wonderful effect of making your sleep time much more efficient...so yeah more detailed info is very much appreciated & thx 4 the quick reply
I did mine like this: 2 first thing in the morning empty stomach, 1 in the afternoon between 2nd and 3rd meal, 2 before bed.

Thats the best way that I have found.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did mine like this: 2 first thing in the morning empty stomach, 1 in the afternoon between 2nd and 3rd meal, 2 before bed.

Thats the best way that I have found.
You go with 5 caps?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this looks good, ive been looking for a less expensive alternative to dicana.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ran Cellucor T7?? Im on it now and it sucks, but i got it for 20bux cuz i have a buddy who works at GNC who pulls tricks.

I am going to guess it better?, how much tho??

Im ready to throw the T7 in the trash and order T-33.

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
T7 just has 3,5. Tt-33 will blow it away. Gnc will soon be carrying a 180ct bottle!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, unfortunately it's an exclusive for them.

see to believe :damnit: GNC i see the Price $75.00 :lol:

with the same ingredients profile? NOT UNDERDOSED

GNC is a piece of BIG :cussing::censored::madfawk:

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well whatever I get from there is on the 5 finger discount. I just have to throw my buddy a couple bucks.

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Well please don't steal it. Iforce loses money then, not gnc. (srs)

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Why your company lose money?
Gnc doesn't pay most vendors until the product actually sells in the store(the major companies like MT/BSN/VPX don't have to do it this way, but smaller companies do).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gnc doesn't pay most vendors until the product actually sells in the store(the major companies like MT/BSN/VPX don't have to do it this way, but smaller companies do).
Go it!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Yep I work there p/t till i get back to school nothing sells unless we push it, the general consumer that comes into gnc doesnt know jack, the ones that do just come in and bitch about the prices so i tell them to go somewhere else and quit wasting both our times....GNC doesnt pay upfront for vendors, thats why when **** doesnt sell (which it doesnt unless we push it ....and as a p/t it has to have a nice pm ) we ship it back to the vendors

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish this was carried elsewhere at 180 caps!

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Yep I work there p/t till i get back to school nothing sells unless we push it, the general consumer that comes into gnc doesnt know jack, the ones that do just come in and bitch about the prices so i tell them to go somewhere else and quit wasting both our times....GNC doesnt pay upfront for vendors, thats why when **** doesnt sell (which it doesnt unless we push it ....and as a p/t it has to have a nice pm ) we ship it back to the vendors

U better push us! Lol we have some nice commissions built in

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
lol Its hard to tell half the people anything....

example

Tons of ppl come in asking for a creatine....so i show them...then ask if they take protein or and multis, common answer is "Nah bro I dont need that stuff i got good genes, or I drink a lot of milk"

Another probably most common two

"You got musclemilk"
" Why yes right over here, musclemilk is a popular company, its getting close to summer would u like to see any leaner, low fat proteins"
" No I dont need/use protein, just musclemilk"

example 3
" U guys got "No"Xplode
"sure do, would u like some protein or creatine to go with that to help you build muscle"
" No this stuff gets me jacked its all i need....U got Force factor I hear that Sh.. gets u crazy ripped"

I die a little every day inside

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol Its hard to tell half the people anything....

example

Tons of ppl come in asking for a creatine....so i show them...then ask if they take protein or and multis, common answer is "Nah bro I dont need that stuff i got good genes, or I drink a lot of milk"

Another probably most common two

"You got musclemilk"
" Why yes right over here, musclemilk is a popular company, its getting close to summer would u like to see any leaner, low fat proteins"
" No I dont need/use protein, just musclemilk"

example 3
" U guys got "No"Xplode
"sure do, would u like some protein or creatine to go with that to help you build muscle"
" No this stuff gets me jacked its all i need....U got Force factor I hear that Sh.. gets u crazy ripped"

I die a little every day inside
HAHHAAHAH i actually Loled from that, thanks for the laugh! :p

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
yeah i sometimes almost laugh out loud, and then i just sigh and say to myself i only have a little time till im back in school

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well please don't steal it. Iforce loses money then, not gnc. (srs)
They dont carry I force, I was talking about Cellucor and other ON products is the stuff he rips off.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Cellucor product look underdosed.... Fuccoxanthin should easily be dosed close to 500mgs....and thats only if its been standardized ....I havent seen many companies that come close to this effective range....which is a shame because it makes ur fat cells practically incinerate themselves b/c they act like brown fat......

Alll i want in a fatburner
HIGH doses
1000 mg Green tea standardized 45% EGCG
500 mg Xanthigen
2 g yohimbine (not just yohimbe)
effective dose of Caspimax
1g Omega-3
200-300 mg Standarized Gymenea sylvestre
(insert ur favorite energy supplement here)

Taken before meals and workouts

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
U better push us! Lol we have some nice commissions built in
the three stores I work at dont have any IForce products instock / yet....:damnit:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cellucor product look underdosed.... Fuccoxanthin should easily be dosed close to 500mgs....and thats only if its been standardized ....I havent seen many companies that come close to this effective range....which is a shame because it makes ur fat cells practically incinerate themselves b/c they act like brown fat......

Alll i want in a fatburner
HIGH doses
1000 mg Green tea standardized 45% EGCG
500 mg Xanthigen
2 g yohimbine (not just yohimbe)
effective dose of Caspimax
1g Omega-3
200-300 mg Standarized Gymenea sylvestre
(insert ur favorite energy supplement here)

Taken before meals and workouts

http://www.burnthefat.com/fucoxanthin_scam.html

:sad3:

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
They will shortly. Our products will be debuting in the top 400 stores nationwide

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can test it on me!! :D