TT-33 Dirt Cheap

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Yep I work there p/t till i get back to school nothing sells unless we push it, the general consumer that comes into gnc doesnt know jack, the ones that do just come in and bitch about the prices so i tell them to go somewhere else and quit wasting both our times....GNC doesnt pay upfront for vendors, thats why when **** doesnt sell (which it doesnt unless we push it ....and as a p/t it has to have a nice pm ) we ship it back to the vendors
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944


  2. Wish this was carried elsewhere at 180 caps!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    Yep I work there p/t till i get back to school nothing sells unless we push it, the general consumer that comes into gnc doesnt know jack, the ones that do just come in and bitch about the prices so i tell them to go somewhere else and quit wasting both our times....GNC doesnt pay upfront for vendors, thats why when **** doesnt sell (which it doesnt unless we push it ....and as a p/t it has to have a nice pm ) we ship it back to the vendors


    U better push us! Lol we have some nice commissions built in

  4. lol Its hard to tell half the people anything....

    example

    Tons of ppl come in asking for a creatine....so i show them...then ask if they take protein or and multis, common answer is "Nah bro I dont need that stuff i got good genes, or I drink a lot of milk"

    Another probably most common two

    "You got musclemilk"
    " Why yes right over here, musclemilk is a popular company, its getting close to summer would u like to see any leaner, low fat proteins"
    " No I dont need/use protein, just musclemilk"

    example 3
    " U guys got "No"Xplode
    "sure do, would u like some protein or creatine to go with that to help you build muscle"
    " No this stuff gets me jacked its all i need....U got Force factor I hear that Sh.. gets u crazy ripped"


    I die a little every day inside
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    lol Its hard to tell half the people anything....

    example

    Tons of ppl come in asking for a creatine....so i show them...then ask if they take protein or and multis, common answer is "Nah bro I dont need that stuff i got good genes, or I drink a lot of milk"

    Another probably most common two

    "You got musclemilk"
    " Why yes right over here, musclemilk is a popular company, its getting close to summer would u like to see any leaner, low fat proteins"
    " No I dont need/use protein, just musclemilk"

    example 3
    " U guys got "No"Xplode
    "sure do, would u like some protein or creatine to go with that to help you build muscle"
    " No this stuff gets me jacked its all i need....U got Force factor I hear that Sh.. gets u crazy ripped"


    I die a little every day inside
    HAHHAAHAH i actually Loled from that, thanks for the laugh!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. yeah i sometimes almost laugh out loud, and then i just sigh and say to myself i only have a little time till im back in school
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Well please don't steal it. Iforce loses money then, not gnc. (srs)
    They dont carry I force, I was talking about Cellucor and other ON products is the stuff he rips off.

  8. Cellucor product look underdosed.... Fuccoxanthin should easily be dosed close to 500mgs....and thats only if its been standardized ....I havent seen many companies that come close to this effective range....which is a shame because it makes ur fat cells practically incinerate themselves b/c they act like brown fat......

    Alll i want in a fatburner
    HIGH doses
    1000 mg Green tea standardized 45% EGCG
    500 mg Xanthigen
    2 g yohimbine (not just yohimbe)
    effective dose of Caspimax
    1g Omega-3
    200-300 mg Standarized Gymenea sylvestre
    (insert ur favorite energy supplement here)

    Taken before meals and workouts
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944

  9. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    U better push us! Lol we have some nice commissions built in
    the three stores I work at dont have any IForce products instock / yet....
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    the three stores I work at dont have any IForce products instock / yet....
    pshh lame!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    Cellucor product look underdosed.... Fuccoxanthin should easily be dosed close to 500mgs....and thats only if its been standardized ....I havent seen many companies that come close to this effective range....which is a shame because it makes ur fat cells practically incinerate themselves b/c they act like brown fat......

    Alll i want in a fatburner
    HIGH doses
    1000 mg Green tea standardized 45% EGCG
    500 mg Xanthigen
    2 g yohimbine (not just yohimbe)
    effective dose of Caspimax
    1g Omega-3
    200-300 mg Standarized Gymenea sylvestre
    (insert ur favorite energy supplement here)

    Taken before meals and workouts

    http://www.burnthefat.com/fucoxanthin_scam.html


  12. They will shortly. Our products will be debuting in the top 400 stores nationwide

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I know its kind of disapointing but then again not a whole lot of studies are done in ppl too.....oh well scratch it for now...


    Im going to invent little machines that just go in ur body and zap fat cells....kinda like those things in that will smith movie I robot or whatever lol


    billions
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944

  14. You can test it on me!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. atv's, utv's, and dirt bikes?
    By Davidlee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 09:09 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Log in
Log in