10 hemavol reviewers needed! Free HemaVol inside!

iForce

Awards
  • Established

I need 10 people who want to give HemaVol a shot for a week trial.

The first 10 to respond with the following info will be chosen!

Willing to write an indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects.

Have at it guys!

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
New, but I can still review it, will take pics also..

I'm new to this forum but post on other BB forums too.

Edit: I'm 19, 20 this month..

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
sure!

I'd love to log HemaVol for a week trial.

Willing to write an articulate, indepth review, rating the product on a 1-10 scale for pump, vascularity, endurance, drive and overall effects! :smirk:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Very interested - I have just recently incorporated Glycergrow into my pre-workout mix, and would love to see how the two compare!

Willing to write an indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
in I can leave a detailed review of the product after the ten days. thanks. age 24

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Absolutely... 23 and ready for a pump!!!

- Also ready to preach about said pump! :)

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
24 years old willing to review product and give detailed log of it's effects!

dusty

dusty

Awards
Willing to write an indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects------OF COURSE!!!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Willing to write an indepth review. Thanks!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sure

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
big fan on this. Had a few sample packets of this, and used it for a few days. Really a sweet pump product.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
big fan on this. Had a few sample packets of this, and used it for a few days. Really a sweet pump product.
Glad you liked it! Keep the apps coming in guys, we want everyone to get a chance to try the best NO product on the market!

protempsfish

Awards
38 years old and very interested in trying this product. Have mainly used LG products and other than Jackd I havent tried any other supp companies. Willing to give indepth and honest feedback.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
In! Am I too late?? 29 yo and ready to rock!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will write in depth review.
Would love to try out a pump product!

srenfrew

Awards
Would love to try it out and will write a great indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects.
Thanks!

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
I would also love to run Hemavol!! I gurantee that I will provide the musclenation with an un-biased review! I have also used many other similar products and will be able to compare, sign me up! I also will have no problem writing a detailed in-depth review! Thanks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Id love to log this!

20 yrs old

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
ill do it!!! Is it to late???
I would really look forward to logging this product!!!

Jockboi77

Awards
I will try, 32 yrs old. not currently on any other supplements, might be a good baseline for a trial??? Thanks.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
"iForce" will be back in here later most likely We will see how many spots we have left and keep you all posted!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see so many people getting to try this. I absolutely love HemaVol and can't wait to see all of your guys reviews.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`ll give it a go. 45 and in need of a kick in the ass in the gym sometimes. I go before work(3:30 am) so I`ll know if it does anything. All I have before workout is oatmeal, vitamins and water.

xlivefreex

Awards
posted in the other thread as well.
18, and will log/review

gwindow13

Awards
35 years old from Australia, how about giving an O/S reviewer a go????

iForce

Awards
  • Established
will choose winners tonight hopefully :) will ship out monday

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
This is really a great product. The pumps are great but the recovery and strength gains were even better. I can't wait to order some more.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im willing to give a 1 week log of this product.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i really wanna log this, it looks good!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would love to review this, heres my app

Sex: M
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 188

Current Supplements: Natadrol, hghup, orange triad, fish oil, jack3d, whiteflood

Most recent preworkout products used: Jack3d, WF, animal pump, superpump 250, cryoshock

Most recent postworkout/recovery products used: LG BC EAA, Purple Intrain, Purple Wraath, Intrabolic

Most recent test booster products used: Natadrol, Hghup, T-911, MyoTest

Training history: 3 sport HS athlete, College Wrestler, Wrestling Coach currently, Traning MMA/Grappling. I have been lifting on/off for last 19 years

Current training routine: P90X for lifts (mon- back/chest, Wed- shoulders/arms, Fri- Legs/back), MMA 3 nights a week for cardio

How is your diet? 2300 cals, 40 C/40 P/ 20 F

LOGS:
Sponsored:
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143677-pigpen75s-shred-ultra.html

Unsponsored:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122299011

Reviews:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post454583591

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I didnt realize you guys posted another thread saying the first 10 will recive Hemavol....
I was the first to respond in the original thread you had on this, and got no responses or anything.............................

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ok, waiting.

Attachments

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Any news??...

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
winners have been sent a PM!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it took so long guys! Can't wait to see the results

MBSowards

Awards
Looking forward to seeing others thoughts on this. When you guys get your review/log up could you link here so I can find it easier. I need a break from work so I can move around this forum a bit more and get more comfortable here.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick responses guys, I am gathering all the winners info and trying to get these sent out as fast as possible. Hopefully today, depends on the other stuff we have shippin gout today I dont know how backed up shipping is, but if not today tomorrow for sure!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have fun with HemaVol guys, I stocked up at the Arnold and its a tremendous product for endurance and blood flow.