Why wait?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I need 20 people who want to try a 3 day sample of the greatest fat burner to ever be released, Adipoxil.

So far we have had users test/compare it to the best known fat burners available: Oxy Elite Pro, EC, Slim Xtreme, Clen. Every tester has agreed that Adipoxil has better appetite suppression than SX, better energy + thermogenic action than OEP, more fat loss than EC, and a far stronger thermgenic effect than Clen(clen still wins on enough energy to make a grown man cry however lol)

Here s the label:

Adipoxil 3 Stage Metabolic Furnace Propietary Blend:

Uncoupling Metabolic Adipose Destruction (UMAD) Complex:

3,3 Diiodo L-Thyronine, 3,5 Diiodo L-Thyronine

Thermogenic Mental Incinerator (TMI) Matrix:

Advantra Z (providing 50mg Synephrine and a Full Spectrum Extract of Naturally Occuring Amines: Hordenine, Octopamine, Tyramine, N-Methyl Tyramine), Octopamine HCL, Methyl B-Phenylethyllamine HCL

Lipolytic Oxidation Protocol:

Cayenne Pepper, Raspberry Ketones, Caffeine Anhydrous, Chlorogenic Acid (50% Green Coffee Bean Extract), Fucoxanthin, 10% Yohimbine HCL

1760 mg **

20 people will receive a full 3 day serving, and are asked to write a quick product review in the review section. Of those 20, the best 3 reviews will receive an entire bottle for free!

So...who wants to try the last fat burner they'll ever use?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a real nice opportunity

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
this is a GREAT opportunity to try the hottest new fat burner on the market!:fest30:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Sign me up! What are the requirements for being selected?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I'm in just ran tt-33 and loved it! what do i need to do?besides write a review?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Sign me up! What are the requirements for being selected?
I knew I forgot something!!!

Please fill the following info out.

current bf%:
favorite current fat burner/s:
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review:(yes or no)

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established

Weight:195
current bf%:12
favorite current fat burner/s:clen,tt-33,eca
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review. yes

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight:242
current bf%:25%ish
favorite current fat burner/s:lipo 6 black
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall reviewyes or no)YES!!!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Weight:207
current bf%: about 14% currently cutting
favorite current fat burner/s: Never used anything but cardio and diet for fat loss
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review-Yes no problem.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 205
current bf%: 10%

Favorites: SX, original Lipo-6 formulation, Venom Hyperdrive 3.0, Shred Ultra
Current: Just purchased a bottle of OEP, and I am very interested in comparing Adipoxil's effectiveness in relation to SX/other favorites.

I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall reviewyes or no)

dusty

dusty

Awards
Weight:201
current bf%: about 12% and looking to cut b4 summer
favorite current fat burner/s: Clen,ECA
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review-Of course!!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 201
current bf%: unsure on an exact bf % atm, can see my latest pics in my last log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148001-another-natadrol-log-4.html
favorite current fat burner/s: currently running oep/alpha t-2 stack on my carb cycling cut. If I received the sample I would stop my current cut stack and replace it with the 3 days of this and could comment on the differences/similarities I felt during the 3 day change.
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review. yes

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back !!!

Weight:216
favorite current fat burner/s: Right now GAT jet fuel pyro
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall reviewyes or no)

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this a go, never ran a fat burner before, but preparing for a cut.

Weight: 195
current bf%: 12
favorite current fat burner/s: Never ran a fat burner.
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review. YES

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a log on another fat burner, but would love to give this sample a shot!!

Weight:185
current bf%:11
favorite current fat burner/s:Haven't run a fat burner long enough to decide yet.
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review(YES)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep em coming guys. Remember the top three reviews get an entire bottle!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh so then I would like to update. Well got a nad hanging pouch from when I was REAL BIG. I Was hoping that this product would help eliminate some of this.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Awesome promo! I got a few samples at the Arnold and damn does Adipoxil kick ass! :biggthumpup:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good stuff, I'm using it right now. Def cuts the appetite! Im actually stacking it with ephedrine since I am so deep in my contest prep, but I don't recommend that.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
want this for my summer keto cut, sign me uop

Weight:155
current bf%:8
favorite current fat burner/s: Energy and thermo i havent tried anything better then clen/T3
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review

dusty

dusty

Awards
so when will we know if we qualified for the sample?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
dont worry guys, we will be updating this regularly the samples will be chosen and sent very soon :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is adipoxil what made you so damn lean ;)

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 239
current bf%: 15%
favorite current fat burner/s: Lean Xtreme, SX

I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review ---YES :smirk:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 180, 187 (before carb-load, after carb-load)
Current BF%: 15% (down ~12 pounds in 5 weeks)
Favorite current fat burners: Favorite - Bulk DCP, Leviathan; Current - Alpha-T2 by PES, Red Acid by CL

I give you my word to write an honest review, specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effects as well as an overall review -- yes

I love this kind of promotion because 1) You are asking for a review on the performance elements that the product actually has an effect on AND elements that are apparent after 1-3 days -- well done! (The opposite of this would be running a 30-day log of a whey protein and being asked to review how it affected your energy and overall mass).

Since I'm running Alpha-T2 (which also contains 3,3) and a separate stimulant on my cut already, I would really like to see if there are any notable differences between that stack and Adipoxil. Thanks for the chance in any case!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Favorite current fat burners: Favorite - Bulk DCP, Leviathan; Current - Alpha-T2 by PES, Red Acid by CL

I give you my word to write an honest review, specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effects as well as an overall review -- yes

I love this kind of promotion because 1) You are asking for a review on the performance elements that the product actually has an effect on AND elements that are apparent after 1-3 days -- well done! (The opposite of this would be running a 30-day log of a whey protein and being asked to review how it affected your energy and overall mass).

Since I'm running Alpha-T2 (which also contains 3,3) and a separate stimulant on my cut already, I would really like to see if there are any notable differences between that stack and Adipoxil. Thanks for the chance in any case!
What’s bulk dcp? Are you buying the ingredients in bulk and using them?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
What’s bulk dcp? Are you buying the ingredients in bulk and using them?
yes -- I just thought that would be easier to say then writing out all the ingredients..

I actually tried to buy DCP from Nutra at least 3 different times and it was always out of stock so I said **** it and just bought the bulk ingredients haha.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes -- I just thought that would be easier to say then writing out all the ingredients..

I actually tried to buy DCP from Nutra at least 3 different times and it was always out of stock so I said **** it and just bought the bulk ingredients haha.
Great thinking I got the DCP capped by SNS I think well you know what I mean lol :AR15firing: FAT

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Great thinking I got the DCP capped by SNS I think well you know what I mean lol :AR15firing: FAT
haha very nice, it's good stuff and cost-effective and with RPN on the way out, what else are we gonna do? .. Actually I gotta cap more of the salvia cause that **** is the absolute worst tasting thing I have ever encountered -- truly awful.

MBSowards

Awards
SNS-TTA 500 is a pretty awesome value. If you find the dose that works for you it without the negative sides (cramps mainly) it can be pretty effective.

Speaking of pretty effective, I was stuck at 275 (yes overweight) for a long time and couldn't seem to cut out more food and the night time cravings were killing me.

I bought a bottle of Adipoxil and it basically destroyed my appetite. Lost 9lbs while I logged the product. Definitely made me a believer so I'm hoping others can have similar results.

Great energy, great appetite suppression, great thermogenic effect and a great chance to give it a try here.

Dillonaur

Awards
Weight: 165
current bf%: 13.7%
favorite current fat burner/s: I haven't tried many, but the ones I have tried were terrible. As of now, I do not have a favorite.

I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review.

bvaneenen

bvaneenen

Awards
Weight: 190
current bf%: 14%
favorite current fat burner/s: Hot-Rox Extreme

I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 265
current bf%: ~19
favorite current fat burner/s: Suppress C & Formestane during PCT

I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review

iForce

Awards
  • Established

Weight:195
favorite current fat burner/s:clen,tt-33,eca
Weight:242
current bf%:25%ish
favorite current fat burner/s:lipo 6 black
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall reviewyes or no)YES!!!
Weight:207
current bf%: about 14% currently cutting
favorite current fat burner/s: Never used anything but cardio and diet for fat loss
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review-Yes no problem.
Weight: 205
current bf%: 10%

Favorites: SX, original Lipo-6 formulation, Venom Hyperdrive 3.0, Shred Ultra
Current: Just purchased a bottle of OEP, and I am very interested in comparing Adipoxil's effectiveness in relation to SX/other favorites.

Weight:201
current bf%: about 12% and looking to cut b4 summer
favorite current fat burner/s: Clen,ECA
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review-Of course!!
Weight: 201
current bf%: unsure on an exact bf % atm, can see my latest pics in my last log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148001-another-natadrol-log-4.html
favorite current fat burner/s: currently running oep/alpha t-2 stack on my carb cycling cut. If I received the sample I would stop my current cut stack and replace it with the 3 days of this and could comment on the differences/similarities I felt during the 3 day change.
Welcome back !!!

Weight:216
favorite current fat burner/s: Right now GAT jet fuel pyro
I'd love to give this a go, never ran a fat burner before, but preparing for a cut.

Weight: 195
current bf%: 12
favorite current fat burner/s: Never ran a fat burner.
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review. YES
I'm currently running a log on another fat burner, but would love to give this sample a shot!!

Weight:185
current bf%:11
favorite current fat burner/s:Haven't run a fat burner long enough to decide yet.
I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review(YES)
want this for my summer keto cut, sign me uop

Weight:155
current bf%:8
favorite current fat burner/s: Energy and thermo i havent tried anything better then clen/T3
Weight: 239
current bf%: 15%
favorite current fat burner/s: Lean Xtreme, SX

I give you my word to write an honest review,specifically noting the products energy, appetite supression, thermogenic effect, as well as an overall review ---YES :smirk:
You sold me with Raspberry Ketones want my address? lol

Weight:208
current bf%:9%
favorite current fat burner/s: Nothing beats Clen/T3 but I like OEP, Slim X and reg Caffeine pills

Weight: 165
current bf%: 13.7%
favorite current fat burner/s: I haven't tried many, but the ones I have tried were terrible. As of now, I do not have a favorite.

Weight: 190
current bf%: 14%
favorite current fat burner/s: Hot-Rox Extreme

Weight: 265
current bf%: ~19
favorite current fat burner/s: Suppress C & Formestane during PCT

Please PM me your shipping details.

:D

iForce

Awards
  • Established
edit: guys please put in the subject line : "Adipoxil sample winner"

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for opportunity! I can't wait to try this one out!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
pm sent. Thanks!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys these will be getting out very soon! we will let you know when they ship!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the feedback you guys can give us on this!

MBSowards

Awards
I'm expecting 20 people to be buying a bottle soon, lol.