Nos Ether/jp8/dthc

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be using these until OCT 13 as i have a powerlifting meet. I am 6'3 275. Looking for the best dosing schedule. I am probably going to run Havoc the last 5 weeks and drop the DTH but continue running the NOS ETHER and JP8. I don't see too many people my size commenting that is why i am wondering how to set this all up. Thanks for anyhelp.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be using these until OCT 13 as i have a powerlifting meet. I am 6'3 275. Looking for the best dosing schedule. I am probably going to run Havoc the last 5 weeks and drop the DTH but continue running the NOS ETHER and JP8. I don't see too many people my size commenting that is why i am wondering how to set this all up. Thanks for anyhelp.
The only one of those products that vary dep. on weight is the NOS ETHER which has directions on the bottle for someone 275lbs. The JP8 and DTH you would use as directed. With the JP8, it all depends on your tol. to stims. and with DTH it works on the "HTPA" which doesnt really varry dep. on bodyweight. So just start at 3 DTH/day as directed then got 5/day (2/2/1) after about 3 days on DTH.

With the NOS ETHER/JP8, follow the NOS ETHER directions but replace the pre-workout dose of NOS ETHER with JP8.

Is Havoc a prohormone?

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
The only one of those products that vary dep. on weight is the NOS ETHER which has directions on the bottle for someone 275lbs. The JP8 and DTH you would use as directed. With the JP8, it all depends on your tol. to stims. and with DTH it works on the "HTPA" which doesnt really varry dep. on bodyweight. So just start at 3 DTH/day as directed then got 5/day (2/2/1) after about 3 days on DTH.

With the NOS ETHER/JP8, follow the NOS ETHER directions but replace the pre-workout dose of NOS ETHER with JP8.

Is Havoc a prohormone?
yes, havoc is a prohormone, relatively mild. Thanks for the info.

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, one thing i forgot. Are their issues with adding Ephedring to JP8? Is is needed?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, one thing i forgot. Are their issues with adding Ephedring to JP8? Is is needed?
I would maybe start with 1/2 the reg dose you normally use pre-workout. I cant "recomend" it per se, but you wont have any response from doing it that you wont have from stacking it with any other pre-workout energizer.