Coming Soon From Get Diesel!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ETHER Tabs - The "Ether" of NOS ETHER. Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery |enhanced insulin sensivity with an added benifit of natural testosterone enhancement. This will be the new king of creatine caps/tab products. 120 Enteric Coated Tabs per bottle.

DIESEL FUEL - Classic 2004 formula, 120 caps per bottle.

More info, sup. facts, etc. to follow. ETHER Tabs are not NOS ETHER in tablet form. They are for people who want the "ETHER" of NOS ETHER. IE The strenght, power, endurance, lean muscle mass gains, just not the NO and mental focus side. Also they will be great to stack with JP8 and to cycle with NOS ETHER. They also will enhance test levels and have a stronger, more potent insulin sensitivity enhancing effect than any product avail.

........more to come.......they both should release by .........who knows with my manufacture...hopefully before mid-August....first task get JP8 out.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait!!!!! i know u dont do testers......but if you need one i would love to log it???? lol

Good Shepherd

Awards
ETHER Tabs - The "Ether" of NOS ETHER. Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery |enhanced insulin sensivity with an added benifit of natural testosterone enhancement. This will be the new king of creatine caps/tab products. 120 Enteric Coated Tabs per bottle.

DIESEL FUEL - Classic 2004 formula, 120 caps per bottle.

Looking forward to the release.

Azaloth

Awards
This is great news, chuck. I'm loving ETHER's effects but the taste is not exactly savory and I've always been more of a "caps" guy. That hasn't stopped me from using powders but if the tabbed version will have all the same benefits, then consider me a convert. Chuck, can you shed some more light on the differences in formula and dosage between the tabs and the powder (beyond the additional test booster you mentioned)? Will there be any detriment to taking the tabs versus chugging down the powder?

BTW, I'm mid-way through my stack of ETHER, DTHC, TTE, and R4W and it's an absolutely badass combo. I am not a big guy (a very lean 175 at 5'9") but I keep getting asked by people at my gym if I'm suddenly taking steroids. As someone who has never used roids or PHs, I consider this quite the compliment... you should as well as it means your products are doing a fine job. So far they're about neck and neck with the Applied Neutraceuticals line as the best stack I've ever used (and I have at least another 2 weeks to go).

Thanks for putting out solid products... if only there were more companies that valued quality over hype.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Chuck, you got any updates on when the seperate TribTest product will be released? ETA, product brand name,etc,etc:)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This is great news, chuck. I'm loving ETHER's effects but the taste is not exactly savory and I've always been more of a "caps" guy. That hasn't stopped me from using powders but if the tabbed version will have all the same benefits, then consider me a convert. Chuck, can you shed some more light on the differences in formula and dosage between the tabs and the powder (beyond the additional test booster you mentioned)? Will there be any detriment to taking the tabs versus chugging down the powder?

BTW, I'm mid-way through my stack of ETHER, DTHC, TTE, and R4W and it's an absolutely badass combo. I am not a big guy (a very lean 175 at 5'9") but I keep getting asked by people at my gym if I'm suddenly taking steroids. As someone who has never used roids or PHs, I consider this quite the compliment... you should as well as it means your products are doing a fine job. So far they're about neck and neck with the Applied Neutraceuticals line as the best stack I've ever used (and I have at least another 2 weeks to go).

Thanks for putting out solid products... if only there were more companies that valued quality over hype.
welll 1st are you using the "Tropical Lemonade" NOS ETHER? Its the current version being sold, doesnt really have a mad taste, taste like mango. The next log will have a better taste also. I wouldnt use ETHER Tabs to not drink NOS ETHER. I would use ETHER Tabs simply because you dont want a NO product or you just like to take tabs for whatever reason.

Also ETHER Tabs effect wise like I said will be similar to the "ETHER" of NOS ETHER. At your size you would take about 4 Tabs/day, 6 days on 1 off. You would take same timing wise, but same amount everyday of the week.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, you got any updates on when the seperate TribTest product will be released? ETA, product brand name,etc,etc:)
No, im going to do (bring back) DIESEL TEST 2010 first under the GET DIESEL line, then bring Trib Test back out under another company name. The product name and company name is all in line just not saying anything about it now because I have alot of things on deck for GET DIESEL and want to focus on that. I still need to get JP8 out, DIESEL FUEL and ETHER Tabs. Plus Im moving GET DIESEL from the hot state of Florida back to my home city of Chicago in the next 4 weeks and thats a logistical nightmare right now.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, im going to do (bring back) DIESEL TEST 2010 first under the GET DIESEL line, then bring Trib Test back out under another company name. The product name and company name is all in line just not saying anything about it now because I have alot of things on deck for GET DIESEL and want to focus on that. I still need to get JP8 out, DIESEL FUEL and ETHER Tabs. Plus Im moving GET DIESEL from the hot state of Florida back to my home city of Chicago in the next 4 weeks and thats a logistical nightmare right now.
Gotcha!!

Looking forward to the new updates. Good luck on the move.:thumbsup:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Where in the Chicago area?
I grew up over Chicago, uptown, just north of wriglyville, 71st street on the s. side, south subs, but probably headed to the far south subs, like 200 south. Not 100% sure yet.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok I got a new product in the works....."DIESEL PUMP"

would you guys consider this a good product compared to whats out (other products) and even if puchased in bulk:

60 servings per container, sup facts per serving:

3g Cit. Malate
3g Di-Creatine Malate
1.2g Beta Alanine

plus proprietary blend of some "NO boosting stuff". Lemonade flavored, no artificial sweetners or artificial flavors.

for..................$34.95 at NP (dont quote me on that).......

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well thinking out loud, that's 180g CM, DCM, & 74g BA. If the flavouring is good, and the other NO Boosting Stuff (i.e. AEE, AKG etc) is good, I think that would be a pretty fair price point. From what I see though, not too many people use CitMal.

By bulk do you mean just a bag and no container? I'm all for keeping costs low.

PS , No artificial colours too?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well thinking out loud, that's 180g CM, DCM, & 74g BA. If the flavouring is good, and the other NO Boosting Stuff (i.e. AEE, AKG etc) is good, I think that would be a pretty fair price point. From what I see though, not too many people use CitMal.

By bulk do you mean just a bag and no container? I'm all for keeping costs low.

PS , No artificial colours too?
Thats not thinking out load per se, those part of the sup. facts will be on the container. By bulk I mean if you purchased those 3 in bulk. It will be in a container with a label. Not 2 many people use Cit. Malate because its not cheap.

By other NO stuff I dont mean other arginines. For 60 servings I think thats a good price.....actually its probably more cit malate and beta alanine than in body octane which is like $43-50/container.

Yeah no artificial colors neither.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Ok I got a new product in the works....."DIESEL PUMP"

would you guys consider this a good product compared to whats out (other products) and even if puchased in bulk:

60 servings per container, sup facts per serving:

3g Cit. Malate
3g Di-Creatine Malate
1.2g Beta Alanine

plus proprietary blend of some "NO boosting stuff". Lemonade flavored, no artificial sweetners or artificial flavors.

for..................$34.95 at NP (dont quote me on that).......
Looks pretty good, wouldnt mind seeing more BA though. I like the solid doses of cit mal and Ive always had good results with creatine malates.

Are the Ether tabs still planned for release? seems like a lot of supps with creatine in the line, but theres nothing wrong with that as long as you have enough customers to support each of those products.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good, wouldnt mind seeing more BA though. I like the solid doses of cit mal and Ive always had good results with creatine malates.

Are the Ether tabs still planned for release? seems like a lot of supps with creatine in the line, but theres nothing wrong with that as long as you have enough customers to support each of those products.

I will have 3 creatine products, all for different purposes.

You dont need over 2.5g BA/day if u look at the research, and believe me BA is cheap, its not an issue of "low dosing the BA."

NOS ETHER is stim. free strength/power/endurance/blabla

ETHER Tabs is the Tablet form and just the "ETHER" of NOS ETHER with strong effects on insulin and test levels.

JP8 is a pre-workout NOxplode type...

This product above will be like a "mini" NOS ETHER for those on a budget.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
how does this differ from r4w?
DIESEL FUEL is more thermogenic than R4W and R4W makes u aggressive in the gym and affects hormones, DF doesnt effect hormones.

When it comes to energy/mental focus and all that they are similar.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ether tabs will be out, just some time in Aug.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What would be the purposes/applications of the following two stacks? Which would be more effective simply for lifting purposes?

JP8 & NOS ETHER

or

JP8 & ETHER Tabs

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What would be the purposes/applications of the following two stacks? Which would be more effective simply for lifting purposes?

JP8 & NOS ETHER

or

JP8 & ETHER Tabs
I dont mean to be an ass, but I am seeing 2 many of these questions.

You can read the write ups and product info and answer that question for yourself and also easily tell how they would differ.

For strength/power JP8/NOS ETHER would be better, if your main goal is to elevate test levels and/or gain lean muscle mass the jp8/ether tabs stack would work better for that purpose.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont mean to be an ass, but I am seeing 2 many of these questions.

You can read the write ups and product info and answer that question for yourself and also easily tell how they would differ.

For strength/power JP8/NOS ETHER would be better, if your main goal is to elevate test levels and/or gain lean muscle mass the jp8/ether tabs stack would work better for that purpose.
Sure. Point me to a write-up for Ether Tabs.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sure. Point me to a write-up for Ether Tabs.
THere is no write up yet.....but right at the beging of this thread it say:

So if you read that and read the NOS ETHER write up you can tell them apart.

Like I said, im not trying to be an ass, but I get so many of the same question:

Whats the difference between Diesel fuel and Ready4war?

Whats the difference between Jp8 and NOS ETHER?

How do I take NOS ETHER, im 240lbs....?

I can go on and on.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
THere is no write up yet.....but right at the beging of this thread it say:

So if you read that and read the NOS ETHER write up you can tell them apart.

Like I said, im not trying to be an ass, but I get so many of the same question:

Whats the difference between Diesel fuel and Ready4war?

Whats the difference between Jp8 and NOS ETHER?

How do I take NOS ETHER, im 240lbs....?

I can go on and on.

Natural testosterone enhancement ! nice ! Hope health canada will let it in !! :clap2:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Yea, bulk CM costs an assload more than bulk BA. I also, think listing those amounts of ingredients rather than a prop blend will draw in more customers and silence some of the GD haters always *****ing about prop blends (its pretty understandable why you prop blend Ether as its so effective though).

BTW I like that new mango "tropical lemonade" flavor, best yet in the various NOS ETHER versions. (although I actually liked the ice tea-esque original a lot in retrospect)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
BTW I like that new mango "tropical lemonade" flavor, best yet in the various NOS ETHER versions. (although I actually liked the ice tea-esque original a lot in retrospect)
yeah....taste "flat" to me, l liked the sweet battery acid/lemonade flavor of the the one before the "tropical lemonade."

The very first NOS ETHER, i got some in a deep freezer from 2005, for some reason it did taste like tea.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yeah....taste "flat" to me, l liked the sweet battery acid/lemonade flavor of the the one before the "tropical lemonade."

The very first NOS ETHER, i got some in a deep freezer from 2005, for some reason it did taste like tea.
Yea that tea like flavor I wouldnt mind see come back, but I also remember that version clumped pretty bad, which I dont recall in any other version of ETHER.

cant wait to see whats in store for Ether tabs and Diesel Pump.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yea that tea like flavor I wouldnt mind see come back, but I also remember that version clumped pretty bad, which I dont recall in any other version of ETHER.

cant wait to see whats in store for Ether tabs and Diesel Pump.
Ether Tabs will be unique and sick.....strength/power/endurance plus insulin sen. enhancement....plust some test elevation, im going to get on that when its done. Right now im on JP8 and DTH. I use to take NOS ETHER post workout, but on JP8 I feel so good post workout and the pumps are so strong, I dont even take the NOS ETHER post workout.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Ether Tabs will be unique and sick.....strength/power/endurance plus insulin sen. enhancement....plust some test elevation, im going to get on that when its done. Right now im on JP8 and DTH. I use to take NOS ETHER post workout, but on JP8 I feel so good post workout and the pumps are so strong, I dont even take the NOS ETHER post workout.
wow, JP8 should be sick, Im currently not using stims so Im excited for the tabs, but I know theres a lot of buzz on the boards about JP8. I also like the name now that I know that JP8 is the jet fuel, initially I thought it was a weird name for a product. Anyway, good luck with all the new releases, GD is one of few brands where every product is at or near the top of its product category.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, is the Diesel Fuel still on track for 1st week of august? Any idea on the price point? What about dosing schedules?

I'm making my next buy first week of august, and I think I'd like to get some of this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, is the Diesel Fuel still on track for 1st week of august? Any idea on the price point? What about dosing schedules?

I'm making my next buy first week of august, and I think I'd like to get some of this.
More like mid-August, i will update in about a week.

It will be about $30 at NP, for 120 caps, u take about 4 day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
.....next up on deck after DT2010, Sunami, ETHER Tabs and DIESEL FUEL.....NCP.

NCP.......50 intense, dialed in workouts per bottle.........$24.95.....believe it. Coming 10-15 Sept 08.

Stack it with NOS ETHER or ETHER Tabs....

use 1 capsule to alleviate fatigue (increase alertness/daytime energy) for 3-6 hours, 2 capsules to destroy the gym "ready4war" style. 100 caps/bottle....non-hormonal. No one on earth will be able to handle or need more than 3 caps pre-workout.

Who wants it?

ps dont waste replies with questions like "What does NCP stand for?"

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

NCP.......50 intense, dialed in workouts per bottle.........$24.95.....believe it. Coming 10-15 Sept 08.

use 1 capsule to alleviate fatigue (increase alertness/daytime energy) for 3-6 hours, 2 capsules to destroy the gym "ready4war" style. 100 caps/bottle....non-hormonal. No one on earth will be able to handle or need more than 3 caps pre-workout.

Who wants it?

But what does NCP... oh wait :lol:
At $0.50/2 cap serving, it's alot cheaper than JP8 but I assume it won't have nearly as complete a profile. With your JP8 and NOS ether you've got a good pre-WO lineup, but this can be more of an energy boost for other times when you need it. Something like capped caffeine/geranium/theobromine would do the trick for the stim addicts. I'm good with JP8 for my pre-WO.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
But what does NCP... oh wait :lol:
At $0.50/2 cap serving, it's alot cheaper than JP8 but I assume it won't have nearly as complete a profile. With your JP8 and NOS ether you've got a good pre-WO lineup, but this can be more of an energy boost for other times when you need it. Something like capped caffeine/geranium/theobromine would do the trick for the stim addicts. I'm good with JP8 for my pre-WO.
Its not JP8, its a capsule pre-workout product for energy, mental focus.

JP8 is totally different from a capsule pre-workout stim. Thats like comparing ergopharm amp to superpum250. JP8 is closer to NOS ETHER and R4W together, NCP is closer to Ready4War capsules.

NCP can be stacked with say NOS ETHER or ETHER Tabs pre-workout.
It really has nothing to do with JP8.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

Who wants it?

amazing price/serving (especially if it compares to r4w caps as you make it sound like it will!)

I like everything I'm seeing from GET DIESEL's big product line expansion.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
amazing price/serving (especially if it compares to r4w caps as you make it sound like it will!)

I like everything I'm seeing from GET DIESEL's big product line expansion.
Got more stuff before Oct......stick around.

I figue, everyone has a 100cap, 20 serving, $30 pre-workout product. Its hard to get lost in the RPM/Amp/R4W blabla shuffle.

So NCP (which just started out as a daytime fatigue eliminator/mental clarity enhancer) turned into a 2 capsule serving pre-workout powerhouse. I just said fck it on the profit margin, got enough products out now to put out a few "OMG that price is low" products. Thats why Sunami, DT2010 and ETHER Tabs are so low in price compared to their servings/results/cost to manufacture.

Also NCP wont be the same as say 4 or 5 R4W caps just because R4W gives you that aggressive, training intensity which mainly comes from its Long Jack and Icariin content. 2 NCP caps will give u some really good energy/mental focus and drive tho'. I dont think anyone will be able to handle 3 NCP pre-workout but I will put "take 1-3 20min pre-workout" so the hardcore, jump off the cliff stim junkies can dive into to 3 at a time.

Azaloth

Awards
Hi Chuck,

How will NCP compare to R4W? Cost aside, which would be overall more effective for training intensity with the goal of lean mass/strength gains?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck,

How will NCP compare to R4W? Cost aside, which would be overall more effective for training intensity with the goal of lean mass/strength gains?
LMM doesnt have anything to do with capsule pre-workout energizers.

As a stimulant 5 R4W is stonger than 2 NCP, but pill for pill say at a 3 or 4 pill dose NCP is a stronger "stimulant."

I guess for training intensity 5 R4W, just because R4W is formulated to be an intensity/aggression (in the gym) enhancer.

Put it this way, if everything was free and I had to take R4W or NCP pre-workout, I would still rotate 2 NCP with 4 R4W.