safe to stack DTH and bromocriptine?

jxpx1

jxpx1

Awards
im taking bromocriptine to control my high prolactin. ive notice that diesel test hardcore also claims to control prolactin. now ive read somewhere that certain prolactin blockers such as chasteberry can interfere with the way bromocriptine works. so im wondering, what method does diesel test hardcore use to lower prolactin, and is it safe to stack it with bromocriptine? thanks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
im taking bromocriptine to control my high prolactin. ive notice that diesel test hardcore also claims to control prolactin. now ive read somewhere that certain prolactin blockers such as chasteberry can interfere with the way bromocriptine works. so im wondering, what method does diesel test hardcore use to lower prolactin, and is it safe to stack it with bromocriptine? thanks.
its ok to use both. I wouldnt stack DTH with an antiestrogen drug however.

BTW, how did you find out you had high prolactin?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

He posted bloodwork in another thread from using finasteride(dht blocker), and it messed his prolactin and estro levels all up months after only using the finasteride for 1 month.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
He posted bloodwork in another thread from using finasteride(dht blocker), and it messed his prolactin and estro levels all up months after only using the finasteride for 1 month.
ohhhh dang...

jxpx1

jxpx1

Awards
ohhhh dang...

yup. i got my prolactin and estro under control now tho, now i just need to find a way to get my dht up! its slowly climbing up by itself tho. chuck, how much of an effect does Diesel Test Hardcore have on DHT?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yup. i got my prolactin and estro under control now tho, now i just need to find a way to get my dht up! its slowly climbing up by itself tho. chuck, how much of an effect does Diesel Test Hardcore have on DHT?
Well if your total test increases your DHT will go up automatically.

DTH should help to decrease DHT when high, but shouldnt reduce it if your DHT is low. I wouldnt worry 2 much about getting your DHT up specifically, just worrk about lowering prolactin, estro, and increasing total test, the DHT will fall into place.

BIGSWIN19

Awards

Hey Chuck, I was curious about not stacking DTH with an AI. I'm currently doing Jungle Warfare and was gonna add in DTH half way through. Is that a bad call? I was also gonna throw 6-oxo in there after the 8 week cycle of JW but i'm thinking now it won't be necessary.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, I was curious about not stacking DTH with an AI. I'm currently doing Jungle Warfare and was gonna add in DTH half way through. Is that a bad call? I was also gonna throw 6-oxo in there after the 8 week cycle of JW but i'm thinking now it won't be necessary.
I havnt see good results from users on DTH and AI's like novadex and those...., only with 1/2 rec. dose of 6-oxo.