JP8 vs. NOS Ether

R

radaruckus

Awards
JP8 sounds serious. I found a retailer with the nutrition facts of this and looks ridiculous. My question is because some of the ingredients in JP8 are also in NOS ether can I get away with just using JP8 for my workouts? BTW the R4W portion of JP8 looks sick. Can't wait to try this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
JP8 sounds serious. I found a retailer with the nutrition facts of this and looks ridiculous. My question is because some of the ingredients in JP8 are also in NOS ether can I get away with just using JP8 for my workouts? BTW the R4W portion of JP8 looks sick. Can't wait to try this.
Well you would use them for 2 different things:

JP8 is if you want a NO/creatine/pre-workout energizer.

If you dont normally take creatine everyday or you dont want to take it everyday and you dont want the best strength/power gains possible you would use JP8 by itself.

If you want a combo you would use JP8 pre-workout and NOS ETHER postworkout and on NON-workout days.

If you use a sep. pre-workout energizer or dont want a pre-workout energizer then just use NOS ETHER as directed.

So it all depends on your training goals and what you want from a supplement. Its easier to look at them as 2 different products from 2 different companies. For instance, people dont see Noxplode and sizeon as the same product.

I know some people that are not "heavy" supplement users like my brothers who JP8/multi/protein is all they would need. For me, I would use JP8 preworkout and NOS ETHER post workout and on non-workout days.

The Ready4War blend in JP8 is sick......u will see.

R

radaruckus

Awards
Cool, well I'm using the NOS ether version w/out beta-alanine now. Have gotten good results now and in the past. I just wanna save a little money at the moment thats all. I'm gonna be using AN's Neovar on my off days. I know they are in different classes but it'll last me a while. But I still want something hardcore before my workouts. Always had success with R4W especially the powder form you had awhile back. Regardless this looks very promising. Good job Chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Cool, well I'm using the NOS ether version w/out beta-alanine now. Have gotten good results now and in the past. I just wanna save a little money at the moment thats all. I'm gonna be using AN's Neovar on my off days. I know they are in different classes but it'll last me a while. But I still want something hardcore before my workouts. Always had success with R4W especially the powder form you had awhile back. Regardless this looks very promising. Good job Chuck.
I have ETHER Tabs coming out mid-july, they are the strength/power/endurance aspect of NOS ETHER in a tablet and they will be about $30. You can try that to stack with JP8 if u want to save money.

R

radaruckus

Awards
That sounds good. I will look out for that. Will JP8 come out around the same time? Also, I'm using DTH and about to finish, then use TTE. I see they're capsules instead of tabs. I don't wanna sound like a puss but the DTH tablets are really hard to take. I'm taking 6/day with 2 days off. I'm really looking to get some free test increases from the TTE. Really glad they're capsules. Planning on taking 5/day 1 or 2 days off. What you think?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That sounds good. I will look out for that. Will JP8 come out around the same time? Also, I'm using DTH and about to finish, then use TTE. I see they're capsules instead of tabs. I don't wanna sound like a puss but the DTH tablets are really hard to take. I'm taking 6/day with 2 days off. I'm really looking to get some free test increases from the TTE. Really glad they're capsules. Planning on taking 5/day 1 or 2 days off. What you think?
The TTE caps are easy to take as you have figured, although I sort of liked the DTH tabs. They had an interesting sort of after-taste (I take all caps w/out water usually).

I think he's planning on doing TTE after finishing DTH. Like Chuck said there's instructions online. See

R

radaruckus

Awards
You're right steveo I'm gonna transition from DTH to TTE. I don't really care if I get dramatic test increases, I really want it for the trib and the divanil effects. I'm gonna do 5/day as the label rec.'s. I'm taking the DTH tablets now and they are ridic. Minor inconvenience when you weigh the results. I'm getting a little too aggressive. But I'm loving the other effects. Thanks for all the help guys.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You're right steveo I'm gonna transition from DTH to TTE. I don't really care if I get dramatic test increases, I really want it for the trib and the divanil effects. I'm gonna do 5/day as the label rec.'s. I'm taking the DTH tablets now and they are ridic. Minor inconvenience when you weigh the results. I'm getting a little too aggressive. But I'm loving the other effects. Thanks for all the help guys.
DTH is a test booster, if you go from DTH to TTE, you probably wont notice any test boost over DTH.

R

radaruckus

Awards
DTH is a test booster, if you go from DTH to TTE, you probably wont notice any test boost over DTH.
Yeah I understand that but because I've been using DTH for awhile now I figure TTE will help keep my test levels, after I finish DTH. I just want to keep my test levels the same but still get the free test from the divanil.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I understand that but because I've been using DTH for awhile now I figure TTE will help keep my test levels, after I finish DTH. I just want to keep my test levels the same but still get the free test from the divanil.
yeah up, you said a boost from dropping one and adding the other.

R

radaruckus

Awards
Cool, TTE arrived today, bout to finish DTH by next month. Then I I'll start TTE. Thanks for the help. I'll pick up JP8 when it comes out. Thanks again Chuck

Thanos

Thanos

Awards

Chuck makes some great stuff!!! Im sure you will not be disappointed!