Currently out of stock at NP...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
As of 11 May 2010 here is whats out of stock at NP from GET DIESEL:

DIESEL TEST Hardcore -OUT OF STOCK, looking like last week of May until they get more

DIESEL TEST Pro-cycle 160CT -OUT OF STOCK, they should have more by the 20th

Ready4War - OUT OF STOCK, they dont order it anymore

Everything else they are out of stock of indef.

JP8- OUT OF STOCK

DIESEL TEST 2010 (the return) - OUT OF STOCK

Sunami -OUT OF STOCK

DIESEL FUEL -OUT OF STOCK INDEF

NOS ETHER -IN STOCK NEW CHERRY LEMONADE

NCP - OUT OF STOCK
[/COLOR]

NOS ETHER (Level 1) OUT OF STOCK

ETHER Tabs - OUT OF STOCK

As always you can go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" and see all my retailers if you looking for something thats out of stock at your fav. online retailer whoever that may be.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impressive...not that being out of stock is a good thing, but I know you JUST replenished them, which means they are selling well.

I have to say I am VERY impressed with COQ Diesel stacked with DTH...very impressed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
:bow28: Chuck you just saved me countless PM's lol
You and like 50 other people.....and that will put a stop to the 15 a day I already get, or at least give me a link to send them 2.

Also NP should have Large and XL GET DIESEL tshirts back in stock today.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Impressive...not that being out of stock is a good thing, but I know you JUST replenished them, which means they are selling well.

I have to say I am VERY impressed with COQ Diesel stacked with DTH...very impressed.
Hey I still have to review that GUT Health but Im moving this week and been packing and only in my office 3x a week. I think it works (seems to be cleaning me out like drano for my intestines) but I missed about 5 days in a row because I couldnt find my bottle with boxes all over the place.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on this?

DT Basic will be the same as the current TTE?

As for the TTE formula under a different company name, a spinoff of Diesel?

Darn man, just discovered your products and first Raw Test, then NOS Precursor, and was just getting ready to order my first bottle of TTE? Either I have bad timing or something.

Trib Test Extreme - Once every retailer runs out of TTE Im to release the TTE formula in a 160ct bottle under a different company name and TTE will be replaced in the GET DIESEL line up with DIESEL TEST Basic.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Will the TTE formula change? Looking forward to try your products! (order stuck in customs darn!)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Wow, hoping DT Basic is similar to the old formula, whether yellow label or original red label as I had great results with both and more aggression than with dth (although I havent used the version with argenine and w/out nettle)

Anyway, double WOW to releasing TTE under a new companies name, Get Diesel is doing big things!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

Darn man, just discovered your products and first Raw Test, then NOS Precursor, and was just getting ready to order my first bottle of TTE? Either I have bad timing or something.
If you enjoyed nos precursor your mind would be blown by the Ether powder, theres no comparison IMO

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will the TTE formula change? Looking forward to try your products! (order stuck in customs darn!)
I didnt say anything abotu the TTE formula changing just that it will be a 160ct bottle under a different company name.

No, didnt say DT basic will be TTE. DT Basic will be similar to the first DT formula(s) of 2005, yellow label.

TTE you can still order. You dont have bad timing, it just will be out in the future under a different company name Im starting in a few months. Not to put out "overlaping" products but some formulas I have on the back burner dont fit in the GET DIESEL model for one reason or another, mostly because they are "main stream" produdts and we dont do "main stream" at GET DIESEL.

In the case of TTE, its just an issue of it being in the shadow of Diesel Test.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow, hoping DT Basic is similar to the old formula, whether yellow label or original red label as I had great results with both and more aggression than with dth (although I havent used the version with argenine and w/out nettle)

Anyway, double WOW to releasing TTE under a new companies name, Get Diesel is doing big things!
The older DT seemed to not kick in as fast and it seemed to shut some people's libido down at any dose. But some people loved it alot. It had way more non-responders than DTH but responders responded really well.

TTE will be same formula just 160 count 8 caps/day. People love TTE at 8 caps/day.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Damn, cant believe I guessed right about basic being similar to yellow label, but I couldnt be more glad to hear it as I responded really well to it.

With all of this expanding of the GD line is the mrp or the milk protein free protein powder going to be available sometime this summer?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Also ETHER Tabs and DIESEL FUEL 2004 will be in stock at NP and everywhere else by about July 12th'ish.

ETHER tabs will be similar to NOS ETHER, w/o the pumps and mental focus and b-complex in tab form at about $30 online for about 25 days. It will be great to stack with JP8.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I am sure, the problem is just that, it is a powder and I am looking for tab/cap form of something like what use to exist as NOS Precursor.

If you enjoyed nos precursor your mind would be blown by the Ether powder, theres no comparison IMO

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense, when you ask anyone about Get Diesel, the first thing that comes to their mind is DTH.

Keep us posted as the new line rolls out. :thumbsup:

I didnt say anything abotu the TTE formula changing just that it will be a 160ct bottle under a different company name.

No, didnt say DT basic will be TTE. DT Basic will be similar to the first DT formula(s) of 2005, yellow label.

TTE you can still order. You dont have bad timing, it just will be out in the future under a different company name Im starting in a few months. Not to put out "overlaping" products but some formulas I have on the back burner dont fit in the GET DIESEL model for one reason or another, mostly because they are "main stream" produdts and we dont do "main stream" at GET DIESEL.

In the case of TTE, its just an issue of it being in the shadow of Diesel Test.

Good Shepherd

Awards
Also ETHER Tabs and DIESEL FUEL 2004 will be in stock at NP and everywhere else by about July 12th'ish.

ETHER tabs will be similar to NOS ETHER, w/o the pumps and mental focus and b-complex in tab form at about $30 online for about 25 days. It will be great to stack with JP8.
Chuck, the 2004 version was geared more towards thermo/fatloss, was it not?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I explained the that the 2004 DF was stronger than the current DF or 2006 to now DF as a energy/pre-workout energy product. but when r4w came out in 2005 I "pulled back" on its energy/mental focus effects.

anyway the diesel fuel out in july will be a strong thermo and preworkout/energy product. some companies think sulbutamine or 1,3-dimethyblbla make a product a thermogenic but that's not how it works. when people use to use the 2004 diesel fuel you would get warm and break a sweat doing anything that uses calories. a thermo should increase you 24h EE (energy expenditure), not just make you not want to eat and give you some nootropics and caffeine.

Good Shepherd

Awards
I explained the that the 2004 DF was stronger than the current DF or 2006 to now DF as a energy/pre-workout energy product. but when r4w came out in 2005 I "pulled back" on its energy/mental focus effects.

anyway the diesel fuel out in july will be a strong thermo and preworkout/energy product. some companies think sulbutamine or 1,3-dimethyblbla make a product a thermogenic but that's not how it works. when people use to use the 2004 diesel fuel you would get warm and break a sweat doing anything that uses calories. a thermo should increase you 24h EE (energy expenditure), not just make you not want to eat and give you some nootropics and caffeine.
I'm glad to hear this. I think that you are spot on the with the sulbutamine and 1,3-dimethyblbla, Im looking forward this this product a bunch.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally got a bottle of DTH. I think I am gonna wait though to start till I get a second bottle. At 6 a day the bottle won't last long enough for me to evaluate it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I finally got a bottle of DTH. I think I am gonna wait though to start till I get a second bottle. At 6 a day the bottle won't last long enough for me to evaluate it.
u dont need 6 a day just because the bottle says take up to 6 tabs/day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u dont need 6 a day just because the bottle says take up to 6 tabs/day.

I just want to make sure I get the most of out of it as far as gains go. I was just going by the what the bottle says as far as 6 tabs a day goes. My problem with new supplements that I try is this: I take say 3 per day of a certain supplement for about 2 weeks, the third week I increase to 5 a day. At this point I start getting better/stronger results. So at this point I don't know whether it is the increased dosage or the fact that I have been taking it for over 2 weeks and it is now "kicking in".

By the way I tend to overthink things a lot.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So at this point I don't know whether it is the increased dosage or the fact that I have been taking it for over 2 weeks and it is now "kicking in".

Yeah with DTH its time released so it kicks in over time. Its hard to teill if its either or.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
7/1 is history and this is still not in, where is it?
How right you are, I thought I updated that. It will go to 2-4 day tomorrow at NP "incase" there is a 4th of July sale *cough cough* and will ship around the 8th or 9th.

hungryman

Awards
Good, thanks Chuck. I'm ready to order some of this ASAP. Great sh*t.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
$36 for one, or $33.75 each when you buy the twinpack. Won't see it on sale like this for a while guys, and often it's not in stock when we have a sale so stock up now!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
BTW, DTH + TTE makes for a nice little combo :thumbsup:

Just finishing up a 40 day stack now and wrapping it up with TTE.

Looking forward to doing this stack again soon. :)

I just want to make sure I get the most of out of it as far as gains go. I was just going by the what the bottle says as far as 6 tabs a day goes. My problem with new supplements that I try is this: I take say 3 per day of a certain supplement for about 2 weeks, the third week I increase to 5 a day. At this point I start getting better/stronger results. So at this point I don't know whether it is the increased dosage or the fact that I have been taking it for over 2 weeks and it is now "kicking in".

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
As of 20 July 08 here is whats out of stock at NP from GET DIESEL:

JP8- 23 July

DIESEL TEST Hardore - In Stock

NOS ETHER -In stock (out of stock soon, no supply (out of stock at GET DIESEL office) for them to re-up with until around 10 Aug or so.

Trib Test Extreme - wont be back in stock at NP. Once every retailer runs out of TTE Im going to release the TTE formula in a 160ct bottle under a different company name and TTE will be replaced in the GET DIESEL line up with DIESEL TEST 2010 in August.

Coq Diesel- Will be back at NP some time in August/Sept.

As always you can go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" and see all my retailers if you looking for something thats out of stock at your fav. online retailer whoever that may be.

Coming Soon:

Sunami - "Hormone optimizer, libido maximizer." For men and women. Use on cycle to stop libido drop, during PCT for fast libido recovery by day 5, to restore low to low normal test levels, also sends libido into overdrive for men and women with low to normal libido. Stack with DT2010 or DTH or any other test booster to greatly amplify the results. More to come.

ETHER Tabs - The "Ether" of NOS ETHER. Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery |enhanced insulin sensivity with an added benifit of natural testosterone enhancement. This will be the new king of creatine caps/tab products. 120 Enteric Coated Tabs per bottle.

DIESEL FUEL - Classic 2004 formula, 120 caps per bottle.

sunami ---> wow! In what way will this be different than coq diesel ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
sunami ---> wow! In what way will this be different than coq diesel ?
Coq DIESEL has no "real" effect on testosterone and is a "mild" libido booster by GET DIESEL standardards, its for boners and for men only, Sunami is actually a libido booster/test booster type. It will be for men and women:
_________

Sunami

For men:

-elevate low to low normal test levels
-send libido/sex drive into overdrive
-ncrease semen volume
-improve erection hardness/frequency
-elevate mood
-elevate low levels of pregosterone and DHEA
-raise/maintain libido while "on cycle"
-quickly restore HTPA activity "Post cycle"
-greatly amplify the results of DIESEL TEST or any other herbal test booster
-helps prevent libido drops during time of short and long term stress

For women:

-Elevate mood/assertiveness
-Greatly raise desire/libido
-balace/elevate low estrogen levels
-help to control estrogen dominance
-elevate low progesterone, DHEA and free testosterone levels
-help prevent that "soft/bloated" look due to excessive estrogen production
-reduce mood swings during menstral cycle
-increase motivation/drive

Thats from the write up......no more info for now......but before people ask "how is this different from DT.", its different because it isnt a "hardcore" test booster, and for men and women. Its like taking the libido boosting effects of DIESEL TEST and stacking it with Raw Test and Coq DIESEL.

The best part is it will be 60 Tabs/bottle, women take 2/day, men take 3 day, 6 days on one day off........AND it will be under $20 at NP!!!!

I actually call this one "Tsunami" from the loads it produces....But went with Sunami for a name.

I got some heat coming in the next month or so.....stay tuned!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
lmao @ "Tsunami for the loads it produces"

looks like ETHER is selling well as Nutraplanet seems to run out of it pretty quickly. It's good to see NOS ETHER finally get the attention it deserves.

I recently bought MAN clout just to switch things up (got about a week left on it) and its just not close to comparable in terms of strength and not 1/10th what ETHER is for pumps. Its only when I stray from ETHER that I realize just how damn good it is.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Coq DIESEL has no "real" effect on testosterone and is a "mild" libido booster by GET DIESEL standardards, its for boners and for men only, Sunami is actually a libido booster/test booster type. It will be for men and women:
_________

Sunami

For men:

-elevate low to low normal test levels
-send libido/sex drive into overdrive
-ncrease semen volume
-improve erection hardness/frequency
-elevate mood
-elevate low levels of pregosterone and DHEA
-raise/maintain libido while "on cycle"
-quickly restore HTPA activity "Post cycle"
-greatly amplify the results of DIESEL TEST or any other herbal test booster

For women:

-Elevate mood/assertiveness
-Greatly raise desire/libido
-balace/elevate low estrogen levels
-help to control estrogen dominance
-elevate low progesterone, DHEA and free testosterone levels
-help prevent that "soft/bloated" look due to excessive estrogen production
-reduce mood swings during menstral cycle
-increase motivation/drive

Thats from the write up......no more info for now......but before people ask "how is this different from DT.", its different because it isnt a "hardcore" test booster, and for men and women. Its like taking the libido boosting effects of DIESEL TEST and stacking it with Raw Test and Coq DIESEL.

The best part is it will be 60 Tabs/bottle, women take 2/day, men take 3 day, 6 days on one day off........AND it will be under $20 at NP!!!!

I actually call this one "Tsunami" from the loads it produces....But went with Sunami for a name.

I got some heat coming in the next month or so.....stay tuned!

Wow, really looking forward to this one Chuck. I've already said it before a couple of months ago, I love bodybuilding, but for me, sex is numero UNO!

I placed an order on bb.com for coq diesel. Hope i'll get it this time and will let you know how it worked for me.

Sunami baby!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
lmao @ "Tsunami for the loads it produces"

looks like ETHER is selling well as Nutraplanet seems to run out of it pretty quickly. It's good to see NOS ETHER finally get the attention it deserves.

I recently bought MAN clout just to switch things up (got about a week left on it) and its just not close to comparable in terms of strength and not 1/10th what ETHER is for pumps. Its only when I stray from ETHER that I realize just how damn good it is.
Yeah NOS ETHER is out again at the planet, will probably be back in 2 weeks, all out of stock at the office.

Wow, really looking forward to this one Chuck. I've already said it before a couple of months ago, I love bodybuilding, but for me, sex is numero UNO!

I placed an order on bb.com for coq diesel. Hope i'll get it this time and will let you know how it worked for me.

Sunami baby!!!
You will like Coq DIESEL. You will like Sunami also.

Boris

Awards
TTE will be replaced in the GET DIESEL line up with DIESEL TEST 2010 in August

DT Basic will be similar to the first DT formula(s) of 2005, yellow label

The older DT seemed to not kick in as fast and it seemed to shut some people's libido down at any dose. But some people loved it alot. It had way more non-responders than DTH but responders responded really well.The older DT seemed to not kick in as fast and it seemed to shut some people's libido down at any dose. But some people loved it alot. It had way more non-responders than DTH but responders responded really well.
Hi Chuck, I've strung together a few quotes from different posts above. I'm really interested in the new DT similar to the 2005 yellow label product. Is this what will be the new DT 2010, i.e. it will be like the old yellow label product, not the old DT 2010 product? Are you still expecting it to become available in August?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck, I've strung together a few quotes from different posts above. I'm really interested in the new DT similar to the 2005 yellow label product. Is this what will be the new DT 2010, i.e. it will be like the old yellow label product, not the old DT 2010 product? Are you still expecting it to become available in August?
It will be like both of them kinda. It will be like the yellow label product because yellow label DTH was high in Long jack. Its just carrying the 2010 name.

It will be out in about 2 weeks, Ill put the write up and stuff up in a few days. It will only be about $32.95 online also!

Boris

Awards
It will be like both of them kinda. It will be like the yellow label product because yellow label DTH was high in Long jack. Its just carrying the 2010 name.

It will be out in about 2 weeks, Ill put the write up and stuff up in a few days. It will only be about $32.95 online also!
Thanks Chuck, exactly the info I was looking for. In that case, I'll wait till it arrives before placing my next NP order.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established

Awsome.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck, exactly the info I was looking for. In that case, I'll wait till it arrives before placing my next NP order.
Sunami is coming out at the same time and will be about $19.50 or less at NP, I would pick that up.

People are going to be blown away by whats coming out from GET DIESEL over the next 5 weeks.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Sunami is coming out at the same time and will be about $19.50 or less at NP, I would pick that up.

People are going to be blown away by whats coming out from GET DIESEL over the next 5 weeks.
Damn I can't wait, looks like I'll be stocking up on supps right as my new school year starts!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next 5 weeks? Looks like we have some paying attention to do!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
MOST RECENT UPDATE:

Sunami back in stock at NP! DTP/DTH coming soon, prob by 24 June 09 for sure. NOS ETHER (Pro) now avail at NP.

As of 17 June 09 here is whats out of stock at NP from GET DIESEL:

New Ready4War - IN STOCK

JP8- GRAPE now avail.

DIESEL TEST Hardcore -OUT OF STOCK until between the 17th and 25th of June 09

DIESEL TEST 2010 (the return) - A SMALL AMOUNT MIGHT BE IN STOCK BETWEEN NOW AND JULY

Sunami -IN STOCK

DIESEL FUEL - IN STOCK

NCP - High powered fatigue eliminator/pre-workout energizer. 50 (2 cap) pre-workout servings per bottle about $24.95 online. NOW IN STOCK!

NOS ETHER (Level 1) - 60 servings/about $35 online. NOW AVAIL! Most people will only need 1.5 servings a day. at 2 ser. day the pumps and endurace and strength gains are 2nd to none. More Beta-alanine and Cit. Malate per container than Body Octane at almost $18 less than Body Octane.

ETHER Tabs - IN STOCK! The "Ether" of NOS ETHER. Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery |enhanced insulin sensivity with an added benifit of natural testosterone enhancement. This will be the new king of creatine caps/tab products. 120 Enteric Coated Tabs per bottle.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
where's the DTH at??!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
dth instock at NP tues!!!!

As of 23 July 09 here is whats out of stock at NP from GET DIESEL:

DIESEL TEST Pro-cycle -OUT OF STOCK UNTIL ABOUT 9 OR 12 OCT 09

New Ready4War - IN STOCK

JP8- GRAPE now avail.

DIESEL TEST Hardcore -OUT OF STOCK UNTIL ABOUT 20 TO 26 OCTOBER 2009

DIESEL TEST 2010 (the return) - OUT OF STOCK

Sunami -IN STOCK

DIESEL FUEL - IN STOCK

NCP - High powered fatigue eliminator/pre-workout energizer. 50 (2 cap) pre-workout servings per bottle about $24.95 online. NOW IN STOCK!

NOS ETHER (Level 1) - 60 servings/about $35 online. NOW AVAIL! Most people will only need 1.5 servings a day. at 2 ser. day the pumps and endurace and strength gains are 2nd to none. More Beta-alanine and Cit. Malate per container than Body Octane at almost $18 less than Body Octane.

ETHER Tabs - IN STOCK! The "Ether" of NOS ETHER. Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery |enhanced insulin sensivity with an added benifit of natural testosterone enhancement. This will be the new king of creatine caps/tab products. 120 Enteric Coated Tabs per bottle.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hey, anyone have an ETA on DTHC at NP etc??

Hope soon!:439: