Coq Diesel 4 Wedding night and honeymoon

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
Got a bottle to hopefully spice things up.

Getting married this Saturday and was wondering what day i should start taking it so its in my system but I'm not standing up at the alter with a hard-on.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start 3-4 days before.

Also, get some magnesium citrate, some Zinc, and selenium and be religious taking them.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle to hopefully spice things up.

Getting married this Saturday and was wondering what day i should start taking it so its in my system but I'm not standing up at the alter with a hard-on.
Maybe thursday. They wont just give you a boner for no reason, but by Sat night.......you will have some "stamina." Just follow the directions and take the PM dose early PM such as 3-5pm

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Just dip it in listerine 20 minutes before your ready to go. If it works for Tom Jones it'll work for you.

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
Maybe thursday. They wont just give you a boner for no reason, but by Sat night.......you will have some "stamina." Just follow the directions and take the PM dose early PM such as 3-5pm

thanks for the serious answer, won't trying to be funny but i have read up on it and people had commented on how well it worked.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Another UNC fan.

Good luck with the wedding bro! Guessing you won't be able to see your Heels in Omaha on Sunday.