One Week Into DTH, NOS Precursor, and Raw Test

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Well, just one week into my stack of DTH, NOS Precursor, and Raw Test and so far so good.

I am interesting in know at what point (how much time after starting it) do you really start to notice the effects/feel the difference?

I am dosing:

DTH: 4 caps PD
NOS Precursor: 4 caps PD
Raw Test: 1 cap PD

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
at 4 dth a day I don't think it will "hit hard" as in aggression and all that till after 12 days. I would go to 5/day for about 6 days 2/2/1 with the raw test at AM dose and 1 hour preworkout on workout days.

one thing u can do on workout days is 2 nos precursor/1 dth am then 1 nos precursor, 1 raw test, 3 dth 1.5 hours pre-workout. report back after workout.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Chuck!

I am also considering adding in Trib Test Extreme. What what I have heard about it, that should provide for quite an impressive stack. Can Trib Test Extreme be taken daily or better with 6 days on and then 1 day off?

at 4 dth a day I don't think it will "hit hard" as in aggression and all that till after 12 days. I would go to 5/day for about 6 days 2/2/1 with the raw test at AM dose and 1 hour preworkout on workout days.

one thing u can do on workout days is 2 nos precursor/1 dth am then 1 nos precursor, 1 raw test, 3 dth 1.5 hours pre-workout. report back after workout.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Chuck!

I am also considering adding in Trib Test Extreme. What what I have heard about it, that should provide for quite an impressive stack. Can Trib Test Extreme be taken daily or better with 6 days on and then 1 day off?
there are directions on the TTE bottle on how to stack with DTH and on getdiesel.com if you click on products at the top with the stacks.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck!

I would be interested in feedback from others who used DTH their first time, did you first used DTH and TTE or run DTH once just on its own, maybe with something else like Raw Test and/or NOS Precursor as I am doing.

there are directions on the TTE bottle on how to stack with DTH and on getdiesel.com if you click on products at the top with the stacks.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, doing the dosage as you indicated below definitely provide a bit more "kick" to my workout.

My TTE should be here today and saw the link you were referring to:

DTH - 5 caps per day
TTE - 4 caps per day

Length of cycle: 40days

Can you clarify why it shows in that stack to take a day off from DTH or TTE every several days?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, doing the dosage as you indicated below definitely provide a bit more "kick" to my workout.

My TTE should be here today and saw the link you were referring to:

DTH - 5 caps per day
TTE - 4 caps per day

Length of cycle: 40days

Can you clarify why it shows in that stack to take a day off from DTH or TTE every several days?

Clarify? I dont think I need to clarify it. Do you mean explain why to take the days off? Those are the stack directions. The products work well taken in that cycle on the chart.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck! Printed out the information and started on Day 11 now :)

Clarify? I dont think I need to clarify it. Do you mean explain why to take the days off? Those are the stack directions. The products work well taken in that cycle on the chart.