Hey chuck

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
Chuck i just got done a recomp cycle and i am preparing for my first bench comp in the winter. i dropped down to 240 and i want to make a slow serious increase back to 270ish . i need a nice stack to help get my strength back and put some mass back on. Note r4w is a staple of my training and i want to try the new ether. thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck i just got done a recomp cycle and i am preparing for my first bench comp in the winter. i dropped down to 240 and i want to make a slow serious increase back to 270ish . i need a nice stack to help get my strength back and put some mass back on. Note r4w is a staple of my training and i want to try the new ether. thanks

R4W and ETHER should do it. You can run DTH the 6 weeks before the comp or incycles one month on 2 weeks off until then for better strength gains. DTH will jack your strength up and with NOS ETHER and R4W its sick....well its sick by itself but they all work together.

BTW NP should have the Tropical Lemonade NOS ETHER in about 12-13 days. Has a Mango taste to it.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
i was thinkin bout the same thing, cycling off and on till than. thanks chuck keep the rawest products coming

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i was thinkin bout the same thing, cycling off and on till than. thanks chuck keep the rawest products coming
Let us know how it goes and how the training is going up to the comp.

You know I have to only make the hot sht, there are 2 many people in the game selling pretty labels and fancy write ups.