Coming Soon: JP8 Time to GET DIESEL!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Exclamation Coming Soon: JP8 Time to GET DIESEL!

What Competition?

The Pumps..........Sick!
    The Energy..........Sick!
    The Strength...........Sick!
    The Mental Focus...........Sick!
    The Training Intensity..........Sick!

Your body will soon know how hard a real
    nitric oxide/training intensifier should hit. JP8™..........GET SOME!

Official sup. facts and directions for use:

•   

2. Yep, you guessed it.

The Ready4War/NOS ETHER Hybrid.....JP8.

You might know the enegy of Ready4War.....You might know the pumps, endurance, strength gains, recovery of NOS ETHER........for years we have seen one after another "main stream" pre-workout NO/energy product come out but pretty soon you will be saying "now this is how it should be done."

I will update more when I have time. But no there will not be any glycerol in it, this is about those rock hard NOS ETHER pumps, just more intense and not about "water bloat" glycerol pumps.

You know the energy/mental focus/training intensity from Ready4War caps. If not let me tell you GET DIESEL doesnt half step when it comes to pre-workout products. If you do some R4W or Ready4War searches and/or read the reviews on Ready4War or NOS ETHER at the product info page at Nutraplanet.

More to come!

3. Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks Freakin Amazing!!!

4. Nice, been waiting for this!
    •   

5. my ether is almost out so... im going to have to get some of that... along with some DTH

6. Quote Originally Posted by dieselcoop View Post
    my ether is almost out so... im going to have to get some of that... along with some DTH
    JP8 doesnt replace ETHER. Its something you use only pre-workout. At the most it can be used in place of your pre-workout NOS ETHER dose.

Probably in August there will be a ETHER Tabs released to stack with JP8 which will be just the "ETHER" part of NOS ETHER. You would use JP8 preworkout and ETHER Tabs or NOS ETHER post workout and on non-workout days.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    JP8 doesnt replace ETHER. Its something you use only pre-workout. At the most it can be used in place of your pre-workout NOS ETHER dose.

Probably in August there will be a ETHER Tabs released to stack with JP8 which will be just the "ETHER" part of NOS ETHER. You would use JP8 preworkout and ETHER Tabs or NOS ETHER post workout and on non-workout days.
    What are you thinking as far as price, Chuck?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Something like $39-$42 a jug.

Nice! Is it going to have a quick delivery system?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Nice! Is it going to have a quick delivery system?
    all that quick delivery system crap on powder products is BS. it all hits fast or slow dep. on if its a powder, softgel, or cap, and ingredients used.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    all that quick delivery system crap on powder products is BS. it all hits fast or slow dep. on if its a powder, softgel, or cap, and ingredients used.

Ive noticed a difference in N30 and Black Powder as far as fast acting. Thats the reason I was asking, because alot of preworkout seem to take 30 min or more to start working and thats not necessarily good with this sort of thing especially when on a tight schedule.

11. Looking forward to this one. Currently using the old ether formula right now and I am enjoying it.

12. taste ? I'm a pansy when it comes to taste.

13. Nice chuck, I say its a great combo.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Ive noticed a difference in N30 and Black Powder as far as fast acting. Thats the reason I was asking, because alot of preworkout seem to take 30 min or more to start working and thats not necessarily good with this sort of thing especially when on a tight schedule.
    They are fasting acting because most of the stim effect comes from caffeine (which is a fast acting compound) and nothing else .

Technically stuff like tyrosine, vinpocetine, etc.., have to be absorbed and transported to the brain and some stims are not water soluable but fat soluable and that slows the absorbtion.

Trust me. I know what Im talking about.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    taste ? I'm a pansy when it comes to taste.
    someone asked a taste question, I thought I answered that question

16. just read the writeup the sh1t looks ****n DIESEL BABY!

need a tester?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    FYI the official write up and label and directions for use are up at getdiesel.com
    He chuck do you know if JP8 will be available to canada ? I try to order it from another supplements site as a pre order and they wont let me !

Also any canadian buy from nutraplanet ? a long does it naturally take to come acros border ?

Thanks

18. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    He chuck do you know if JP8 will be available to canada ? I try to order it from another supplements site as a pre order and they wont let me !

Also any canadian buy from nutraplanet ? a long does it naturally take to come acros border ?

Thanks
    Why wouldlnt they let you......have you looked at the supplement facts?

It contains 3 acetyl aminos (acetyl-l-tyrosine, acetyl-l-carnitine, and acetly-l-glutamine) and all acetyl aminos are banned in Canada. There wont be a "watered down" Canada version. So thats why they probably wont let you order it.......what happen when you tried to purchase it?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Why wouldlnt they let you......have you looked at the supplement facts?

It contains 3 acetyl aminos (acetyl-l-tyrosine, acetyl-l-carnitine, and acetly-l-glutamine) and all acetyl aminos are banned in Canada. There wont be a "watered down" Canada version. So thats why they probably wont let you order it.......what happen when you tried to purchase it?

Ok i see !

well i received a message (The following products are NOT allowed to be shipped to your shipping country (Canada):

So that suck !

20. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Ok i see !

well i received a message (The following products are NOT allowed to be shipped to your shipping country (Canada):

So that suck !
    yeah probably the acetyl amino's.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:45 AM
  2. Time to get to the good stuff
    By axekick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 11:15 AM
  3. Time to get busy.....Before Pic with Contest Log
    By mrallnatural in forum Pics