Coming Soon: JP8 Time to GET DIESEL!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. What is it about the acetyl's that makes them ban it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    What is it about the acetyl's that makes them ban it.
    Nothing, Health Canada just decided that acetly aminos are absorbed 2 well and are "pharmaceutical grade" so you cant put them in sups sold in Canada.....and Im sorry but regular tyrosine is nothing to acetyl-l-tyrosine.

Thats why products like NOxplode and others dont contain acetly amino's......that and they are 2x the cost or more of the regular amino......but its mainly because they want the product legal in Canada......and like I said, im not "watering down" a product to make it legal in Canada. Its not like there are prohormones in JP8.
    •   

3. im gonna get on this, im becoming a getdiesel fan!

Need a tester im the guy!

How much will this run price wise?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Nothing, Health Canada just decided that acetly aminos are absorbed 2 well and are "pharmaceutical grade" so you cant put them in sups sold in Canada.....and Im sorry but regular tyrosine is nothing to acetyl-l-tyrosine.

Thats why products like NOxplode and others dont contain acetly amino's......that and they are 2x the cost or more of the regular amino......but its mainly because they want the product legal in Canada......and like I said, im not "watering down" a product to make it legal in Canada. Its not like there are prohormones in JP8.
    Those darn Canadians are crazy Thanks Chuck, for being one of the last manufacturers in the US, to put the US first.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Those darn Canadians are crazy Thanks Chuck, for being one of the last manufacturers in the US, to put the US first.
    i agree. hey sorry canadians we cant baby your stupid customs all the time. Aussies this goes for you guys too lol.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im gonna get on this, im becoming a getdiesel fan!

Need a tester im the guy!

How much will this run price wise?
    at getdiesel.com click "order now", some retailers have it up. Probably same price as NOS ETHER at NP.

Its not the "cheapest" NO/pre-workout product, wasnt formulated to be......its formulated to be the best NO/pre-workout product pound for pound, scoop for scoop.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i agree. hey sorry canadians we cant baby your stupid customs all the time. Aussies this goes for you guys too lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Well I actually do a lot of sales to Canada (Diesel Test and NOS ETHER) in Europe, esp. the Netherlands and love both countries and the people there, its the customs/health Canada that comes up with all this crazy stuff. Whats crazy is ephedrine is legal in Canada, weed is legal in the Netherlands, but Yohimbe is illegal in both countries.

About the acetyl-aminos, like I said, Im not going to do like most companies and avoid ingredients just to make a product legal in Canada. I cant do a half ass product and slap GET DIESEL on and just be happy its legal in the US and Canada.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    all that quick delivery system crap on powder products is BS. it all hits fast or slow dep. on if its a powder, softgel, or cap, and ingredients used.
    that's awesome to hear coming from the head of a company, lol.

Money's always tight for me, but if the stuff ever goes on sale here at np or there's a special release price I'll think i'll pick some up.

9. JP8 is now available at all GET DIESEL retailers!

(well by end of the day today, being delivered to most of them today).

You will not be disap. in the workouts you will have on JP8....I guarantee it!

10. Already placed my order of JP8 and NOS Ether, Time to GET DIESEL!

:bb3:
  11. Exclamation

1st three unsponsored JP8 logs that show up on AM will recieve a bottle of DIESEL TEST 2010 and a bottle of Sunami to log next month when its re-released (DT2010. Sunami- new product)!

Just post links to logs here so i can find them when the DT2010 comes out.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    1st three unsponsored JP8 logs that show up on AM will recieve a bottle of DIESEL TEST 2010 and a bottle of Sunami to log next month when its re-released (DT2010. Sunami- new product)!

Just post links to logs here so i can find them when the DT2010 comes out.
    damn i need to get some then!!!!!!!!!!

13. Just started my log for JP8 & NOS Ether

Getting Diesel with JP8 & NOS Ether (unsponsered)

Am I one of the lucky first 3?!

14. I got a review in

J to the P 8 is in the house!

If you would like more of a log or whatever else, let me know!

15. Hey Chuck, I currently take bulk Citrulline Malate, acetyl l carnitine, taurine, Creatine ethyl ester, and BCAAs.

Could I get rid of most, if not all of these excluding the BCAAs by going with this stuff? I found it at a really sweet price. No really sweet. Ya'll have to look around a little bit to find it.

By the way, great ingredient profile. I think we think alike. I've been looking hard for something like this. No more bulk rhodiola, cordy, etc.. Thanks

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    Hey Chuck, I currently take bulk Citrulline Malate, acetyl l carnitine, taurine, Creatine ethyl ester, and BCAAs.

Could I get rid of most, if not all of these excluding the BCAAs by going with this stuff? I found it at a really sweet price. No really sweet. Ya'll have to look around a little bit to find it.

By the way, great ingredient profile. I think we think alike. I've been looking hard for something like this. No more bulk rhodiola, cordy, etc.. Thanks
    yep just stay on the bcaa's

17. That's what I figured. Thanks Chuck

18. I wanna try this stuff! Do you cycle it? And do you take additional creatine with it?

19. Quote Originally Posted by gt88 View Post
    I wanna try this stuff! Do you cycle it? And do you take additional creatine with it?
    no need to cycle, only used on workout days. You can, just use the other creatine on non-workout days and maybe a little post workout, dep on the creatine product or creatine. Like u can take 5g of most creatines post workout, or say 2g max of Kre-alk post workout with JP8 pre-.

20. Thanks, I have been taking crea-pure. 3months on 1off should I continue this ?

21. Ive been using JP8 for a a couple weeks and it does great at meeting its claims. The problem however, is that the stuff tastes terrible...not bad...but terrible. I have to mix it with fruit punch powder to get it down and the after taste stays for a while. If they can get the taste thing fixed, this would be the best pre-workout supp I have used.

22. Quote Originally Posted by tacklebox View Post
    Ive been using JP8 for a a couple weeks and it does great at meeting its claims. The problem however, is that the stuff tastes terrible...not bad...but terrible. I have to mix it with fruit punch powder to get it down and the after taste stays for a while. If they can get the taste thing fixed, this would be the best pre-workout supp I have used.
    It is the best pre-workout sup you have ever used, you just dont like the taste.

Mix it with about 4 ice cubs in there and stir it up. Its not heavily artificially sweetened so it doesnt taste "kool-aid-e" but terrible......dirt and water taste terrible.

23. Hey Chuck, Ive been waiting for months for some JP8 Diesel Lemonade, you going to be making any more batches of Lemonade? I cant run the grape.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:45 AM
  2. Time to get to the good stuff
    By axekick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 11:15 AM
  3. Time to get busy.....Before Pic with Contest Log
    By mrallnatural in forum Pics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:07 PM