Where to purchase GET DIESEL products

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
A lot of the times I get tons of PM's on where to get a certain GET DIESEL product that may be out of stock at your fav. online retailer such as nutraplanet.com

Get Diesel Nutrition retailers

Get Diesel Nutrition retail stores

If you go to getdiesel.com and click "order now." You will see a list of retailers that have the line and you can click around to see who has what in stock.....or you can wait a month or so for your fav. retailer to get the products back in.

GET DIESEL products sell in large spurts and particularly DIESEL TEST Hardcore is a product where if a retailer doesn’t order a large amount when each batch is done, its prob. going to be out of stock there soon or frequently. I really cannot hold bottles for retailers that order 12 units at a time when I have a pending PO for 480 units (not talking about any particular retailer). But the main problem is DTH which sells like blue magic.

-Chuck

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Ordered 2 bottles of DTH last week from one of the retailers listed on your site. Most places I found did not have it in stock.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles of DTH last week from DPS. One of the few places I found it in stock.
Well I was just saying, the admin told me I cannot mention any retailer's name on AM except nutraplanet, which is cool because they did say I can tell people to go to my order page.

Im not trying to take sells away from NP, its just if nothing is in stock some place people need to go to getdiesel.com and see where it is in stock because in the end it only hurts GET DIESEL when people are not ordering because they cant get it from y retailer but x retailer has it at the same price.

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Thanks - I edited my post to remove where I actually bought it... I didn't think it was a problem - maybe YOU can't mention them, but we can? Figured I'd play it safe..
Anyway NP did not have it in stock...
Looking forward to using it.

Well I was just saying, the admin told me I cannot mention any retailer's name on AM except nutraplanet, which is cool because they did say I can tell people to go to my order page.

Im not trying to take sells away from NP, its just if nothing is in stock some place people need to go to getdiesel.com and see where it is in stock because in the end it only hurts GET DIESEL when people are not ordering because they cant get it from y retailer but x retailer has it at the same price.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks - I edited my post to remove where I actually bought it... I didn't think it was a problem - maybe YOU can't mention them, but we can? Figured I'd play it safe..
Anyway NP did not have it in stock...
Looking forward to using it.
Not sure, I was just saying what I cant do, its not a big deal.....NP will have DTH in stock by 16th or 19th.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Yea i ordered from DPS Nutrition about 3 weeks ago and it took like 2 weeks to get here but it was worth the wait. Im on like day 8 and loving the feelings and results. Too bad i didnt get the DTH and free raw test combo =(. Nutraplanet had it out of stock forever... so i was forced to buy it else where =(

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yea i ordered from DPS Nutrition about 3 weeks ago and it took like 2 weeks to get here but it was worth the wait. Im on like day 8 and loving the feelings and results. Too bad i didnt get the DTH and free raw test combo =(. Nutraplanet had it out of stock forever... so i was forced to buy it else where =(
Yeah NP will have it in a week or so, and in June/July Im increasing the DTH production so maybe it wont be out of stock at so many places all the time.

How did it take 2 weeks to get there, u in the US?

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah NP will have it in a week or so, and in June/July Im increasing the DTH production so maybe it wont be out of stock at so many places all the time.

How did it take 2 weeks to get there, u in the US?
yea it just took forever to ship, but i did choose ground residential, that might be why.

empreality

empreality

Awards
Is there a store that sells it around Philadelphia?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is there a store that sells it around Philadelphia?
retail store, dont think so but ever place that sells GET DIESEL is on getdiesel.com

Around phili u can just order from DPS, bb.com or Prosource they are all in PA or NJ. Why go to a store and pay double. Also NP is about 2-3day shipping from Phili.