DTH + TTE + RW - Feedback?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My story was that I did a superdrol pulse back in 07 and it shut me down hard. After a PCT, I tried out some natural products to help boost me up. Tried out Anabolic Innovations' PCS and according to my blood work it didn't do anything for me. So I tried out DTH and absolutely loved its effects. Great libido increase, increase in aggression, strength, body comp, etc. I enjoyed the product so much that I ended up picking up another bottle of DTH. I also picked up a botle of TTE and Raw Test (which was actually free).

Now I am considering stacking all three which Chuck has outlined on his website has the "Hardcore Three Kings" cycle. Does anyone have any feedback on how this stack worked out for them?

Also how do you guys feel about me using all three considering me still being somewhat shut down. I am trying to restore my natural testosterone levels and am not sure how Raw Test will effect that. Anyone idea?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
My story was that I did a superdrol pulse back in 07 and it shut me down hard. After a PCT, I tried out some natural products to help boost me up. Tried out Anabolic Innovations' PCS and according to my blood work it didn't do anything for me. So I tried out DTH and absolutely loved its effects. Great libido increase, increase in aggression, strength, body comp, etc. I enjoyed the product so much that I ended up picking up another bottle of DTH. I also picked up a botle of TTE and Raw Test (which was actually free).

Now I am considering stacking all three which Chuck has outlined on his website has the "Hardcore Three Kings" cycle. Does anyone have any feedback on how this stack worked out for them?

Also how do you guys feel about me using all three considering me still being somewhat shut down. I am trying to restore my natural testosterone levels and am not sure how Raw Test will effect that. Anyone idea?
Raw Test is something you need over 30 yrs of age or if you are shut down because it provides the raw materials for your body to make test.

There is some feedback on the stack but you migh have to search for it.

Here is the old Raw Test page:

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=showhtml&id=raw

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i used that stack and even added old formula r4w. i got a real boost from raw test and would buy again if still available. could have something to do with age though, i am 49.

Good Shepherd

Awards
i used that stack and even added old formula r4w. i got a real boost from raw test and would buy again if still available. could have something to do with age though, i am 49.
I wish I could get my hands on some raw test, would go perfect with the cycle Im going to start

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I am in the same situation; only managed to buy two bottles before it wad discontinued. :(

Sure wish Raw Test was still around (hint, hint, hint) :box:

I wish I could get my hands on some raw test, would go perfect with the cycle Im going to start