Cutting supplement Strategy????

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck, I posted this in the thread about grapfruit juice, but I decided to create a new thread for it. Question, I am starting my cut mon! My main supps are DCP/Levi-r/Napalm/NOS Ether. I am so anxious to try DTH/TTE stack! What I was going to do is do a very lean bulk after my cut of DTH/TTE mega dose fish oil/Rdy 4 war with nos Ether! Maybe throw in a custom capsule insulin control formula with banaba and a few goodies! My question is do you think it would be more beneficial to start the DTH/TTE stack as soon as I start my cut? Torwards the end of my cut? Right after my cut? Thanks again for all your help! I am only cutting for 4-6 weeks. I have a very high metabolism and I don't have too much to lose! Other than post stress final food I have been scarfing down for the past two weeks haha

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck, I posted this in the thread about grapfruit juice, but I decided to create a new thread for it. Question, I am starting my cut mon! My main supps are DCP/Levi-r/Napalm/NOS Ether. I am so anxious to try DTH/TTE stack! What I was going to do is do a very lean bulk after my cut of DTH/TTE mega dose fish oil/Rdy 4 war with nos Ether! Maybe throw in a custom capsule insulin control formula with banaba and a few goodies! My question is do you think it would be more beneficial to start the DTH/TTE stack as soon as I start my cut? Torwards the end of my cut? Right after my cut? Thanks again for all your help! I am only cutting for 4-6 weeks. I have a very high metabolism and I don't have too much to lose! Other than post stress final food I have been scarfing down for the past two weeks haha
If you have a fast met. and really are not cutting over 5% body fat its up 2 you when to use it. On the cut it will help you cut while helping you get stronger on a cal. def. diet and keep your libido up and your test levels up.

Post cut it will work the same just stronger because more cals = more nat. test production.