Jesus Christ...

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
DTH is Fukin STRONG!

I had been taking alpha drive xl for about 5 weeks previous to this and although it was good in terms of being cheap and somewhat effective, I really wasn't blown away in terms of test boosting effects.

I kept reading all of these ridiculously good reviews about DTH and figured since everyone keeping praising it, (mind you none of these people were paid by chuck or getdiesel), why not try out something natural while I cut to preserve muscle and help me out with that alpha male feeling you get from certain anabolics.

To make it short and sweet, I got my bottle about a week ago and have been running 6 tabs a day, and this is what i have experienced:

Aggression : Honestly it feels like I'm on a tren-like substance to say the least. From the moment I wake up in the morning, I feel like the world is mine for the taking. In the gym, I get the feeling of wanting to tear apart every set. And when it comes to people, this is where it is a bit TOO strong, which i never thought I would say. I have zero patience with anyone, which is very unlike me, and when someone says something I remotely don't like, I have been blowing up and letting EVERYONE have a piece of my mind. Thats not me and I can't really stand wanting to rip somebody's head off 24/7, because I have gotten borderline close to it numerous times within the past few days.

Acne has also increased but that was to be expected. Strength is going up only very slightly because I am cutting and on top of that I train HST style, which is not geared towards strength.

Balls... well my bolas are definitely mas grande, but my libido is going down a tad.

I have decided to drop down to 5 caps a day because of the crazy agro, the acne, and the lowered libido. I'm pretty sure that when I drop it back down to 5 it will be the perfect balance.

Once again chuck, you have created another believer. Ill post more as I continue to use this awesome product if people are interested. Thx guys

-derty

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
another great review. am i the only one who hasnt tried this stuff yet? So youve been on this a week?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Yup 1 week so far.

Question: is that dude in your avatar you? ... i just watched half that video and heard c-17-alpha-alkylated like 30 times

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Just wait, it gets better in the upcoming weeks! While the 'alpha male' attitude rules, don't let the aggression get you into trouble! I was written up for being 'insubordinate' and got a talking to for being 'intimidating'.

Definitely drop the dose down if you libido has dipped. Mine is RAGING at 6/day.

Absolutely love this stuff.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH is Fukin STRONG!

I had been taking alpha drive xl for about 5 weeks previous to this and although it was good in terms of being cheap and somewhat effective, I really wasn't blown away in terms of test boosting effects.

I kept reading all of these ridiculously good reviews about DTH and figured since everyone keeping praising it, (mind you none of these people were paid by chuck or getdiesel), why not try out something natural while I cut to preserve muscle and help me out with that alpha male feeling you get from certain anabolics.

To make it short and sweet, I got my bottle about a week ago and have been running 6 tabs a day, and this is what i have experienced:

Aggression : Honestly it feels like I'm on a tren-like substance to say the least. From the moment I wake up in the morning, I feel like the world is mine for the taking. In the gym, I get the feeling of wanting to tear apart every set. And when it comes to people, this is where it is a bit TOO strong, which i never thought I would say. I have zero patience with anyone, which is very unlike me, and when someone says something I remotely don't like, I have been blowing up and letting EVERYONE have a piece of my mind. Thats not me and I can't really stand wanting to rip somebody's head off 24/7, because I have gotten borderline close to it numerous times within the past few days.

Acne has also increased but that was to be expected. Strength is going up only very slightly because I am cutting and on top of that I train HST style, which is not geared towards strength.

Balls... well my bolas are definitely mas grande, but my libido is going down a tad.

I have decided to drop down to 5 caps a day because of the crazy agro, the acne, and the lowered libido. I'm pretty sure that when I drop it back down to 5 it will be the perfect balance.

Once again chuck, you have created another believer. Ill post more as I continue to use this awesome product if people are interested. Thx guys

-derty
Welcome to the world of GET DIESEL.

Seriously you might want to actually do 4/day for about 3 days then go to 5. I dont even mess with over 4/day anymore, thats just enough for me to have good workouts and crazy libido. But on 5 a day, Im snapping on everyone (but more aggressive in the gym) with libido that would get anyone in trouble.......I did 6/day for about 3 days and was like hell no.....my libido never dropped but I just got to "angry" but not stressed at the same time. I remember one sunday (I think I posted this before) I was going off at the gym manager because I could hear the overhead music while I was listing to my ipod. One time I was talking to a girl I know and she reached to get something off my face or something and I slapped her hand really hard and was like, "dont touch my face."

Now I look back and think........I was crazy.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the world of GET DIESEL.

Seriously you might want to actually do 4/day for about 3 days then go to 5. I dont even mess with over 4/day anymore, thats just enough for me to have good workouts and crazy libido. But on 5 a day, Im snapping on everyone (but more aggressive in the gym) with libido that would get anyone in trouble.......I did 6/day for about 3 days and was like hell no.....my libido never dropped but I just got to "angry" but not stressed at the same time. I remember one sunday (I think I posted this before) I was going off at the gym manager because I could hear the overhead music while I was listing to my ipod. One time I was talking to a girl I know and she reached to get something off my face or something and I slapped her hand really hard and was like, "dont touch my face."

Wow chuck, your description of how you felt on 6 a day was SPOT ON. Thats exactly how i felt, and still feel. But I really like the feeling of being super alpha, so Im having a hard time bringing myself to drop the dosage. I have always felt like I have had low test levels, especially after all the ph's ive ran back in the day. I think 5 a day would be ideal, but I have always felt the need to run things at maximal dosages because I want to FEEL it working...feel me? lol. Back acne is starting to be a ***** though, so I definitely might wanna drop it down a bit. Since im doing 2/2/2 now, how would you dose it best at 4-5 caps a day? Thanks bud.

P.S.... If i stay at 6 caps, will I eventually get accustomed to feeling like this, and learn how to control the anger? If so I would definitely like to stay on 6 a day for the anabolic/androgenic benefits. Oh, and in regard to the chick trying to touch your face, I woulda done the same thing man. No hoe with some derty ass hands is gonna be touchin my mug. I just woulda used baby powder n slapped that ho
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=b6Nn54GKrwQ&feature=related"]YouTube - MIKE EPPS Baby Powder[/ame]

-Dert mcgurt

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
One time I was talking to a girl I know and she reached to get something off my face or something and I slapped her hand really hard and was like, "dont touch my face."

Lol.. Chuck I'm sold.. I want some DTH!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well don't get me wrong, I don't like people touching my face with their hands, but its like the dth will amplify ur reaction before u can tell yourself to relax.

if running 4 day go 2/1/1 five a day go 2/2/1

one thing u can do is 4 a day, 5 a day, 6 day, repeat over and over or 4 on none workout days and 6 on workout days.

u want to destroy the gym like nothing nice take 2 dth am, 1 mid-day and 3 (1.5) hours preworkout.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow chuck, your description of how you felt on 6 a day was SPOT ON. Thats exactly how i felt, and still feel. But I really like the feeling of being super alpha, so Im having a hard time bringing myself to drop the dosage. I have always felt like I have had low test levels, especially after all the ph's ive ran back in the day. I think 5 a day would be ideal, but I have always felt the need to run things at maximal dosages because I want to FEEL it working...feel me? lol. Back acne is starting to be a ***** though, so I definitely might wanna drop it down a bit. Since im doing 2/2/2 now, how would you dose it best at 4-5 caps a day? Thanks bud.

P.S.... If i stay at 6 caps, will I eventually get accustomed to feeling like this, and learn how to control the anger? If so I would definitely like to stay on 6 a day for the anabolic/androgenic benefits. Oh, and in regard to the chick trying to touch your face, I woulda done the same thing man. No hoe with some derty ass hands is gonna be touchin my mug. I just woulda used baby powder n slapped that ho
YouTube - MIKE EPPS Baby Powder

-Dert mcgurt
well the drop in libido tells me ur free test is rising faster than you total test which means you will not be able to control the anger. the free test spike turns it into a reaction, most dth users who don't see a libido drop at 5 or 6 it usually means there total test is going just as fast as their free test and those seem to be the people that can "control" themselves......but on dth at any dose when someone says or do something stupid u will see it as really stupid and it will make you confrontational

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 2 bottles back to back at 6 a day and it was a fukcing intense event. I love this stuff and give 2 thumbs way up. I wanted to punch every person I saw and I loved every second of it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stuff is unbelievable with the reviews but there are too many people sayin its good and credited people too. Chuck you want to send me a bottle to test?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh and btw derty....that is definately not me! that is the AM Bodybuilding guru, i cant believe you havent seen the thread yet! and with that im gonna look for a new avatar, too many people assuming that might be me. Cmon guys! give me some credit!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
oh and btw derty....that is definately not me! that is the AM Bodybuilding guru, i cant believe you havent seen the thread yet! and with that im gonna look for a new avatar, too many people assuming that might be me. Cmon guys! give me some credit!
Just get a pic of a ripped bloke and say its you....kinda like Reaperx did:numbered:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Or you could be a conceded bastard and put a good pic of yourself as your avatar.... :blink:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established