ready4war caps or powder, straight energy or NO combo?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ready4war caps or powder, straight energy or NO combo?

Let me know what you guys prefer, supplement wise. For me Ready4war has always been a product of that old school Ultimate Orange type of class. Nowadays people want pumps with pre-workout energizers but r4w never was a NO/energy product because my main customer base (athletes/powerlifters etc) dont give a rats ass about pumps and think they get in the way of training.

So as consumers do you guys want:

ready4war (as is)
ready4war ( in a powder)
ready4war (NO/energy combo powder)

Saurabh

Awards
I havent checked out the entire ingredient lost of R4W but I personally prefer it in a powder format with a bit of Caffein thrown in. The reason is I workout early morning on empty tummy, powder PWO with water gets me a filling of being "full" and caffein ensures I am alert and ready for war, pun intentional.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i vote for the powder. just the taste its self tells my mind and body its time for war and an azz kicking is about to start.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i vote for the powder. just the taste its self tells my mind and body its time for war and an azz kicking is about to start.
agreed.

I don't see the need for an NO comba. But I take Ether as well.

The caps have been quite convienient however.

Guess i'm no help since it all works for me Chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I havent checked out the entire ingredient lost of R4W but I personally prefer it in a powder format with a bit of Caffein thrown in. The reason is I workout early morning on empty tummy, powder PWO with water gets me a filling of being "full" and caffein ensures I am alert and ready for war, pun intentional.
r4w has caffeine...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
agreed.

I don't see the need for an NO comba. But I take Ether as well.

The caps have been quite convienient however.

Guess i'm no help since it all works for me Chuck.
yeah i use to like that the powder hit faster, but it didnt sell that well. So im trying to see if people just want NO/energy products in powder. There are not that many straight up really hardcore preworkout energy products w/o creatine, glycerol blablabla

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AS IS!!!! Powders are a fukcin hassle, and No products are just hype imo. I love the easy access of caps.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
are you thinking about combining ether and r4w? or just come up with something new all together.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
are you thinking about combining ether and r4w? or just come up with something new all together.
1st post was talking about r4w options. I would probably never do an ether and r4w combo just because NOS ETHER has to be taken pre and post workout.

I am thinking about starting another line and putting out a NO/ready4war combo product but I dont think I would do that under the GET DIESEL name. GET DIESEL is about getting diesel, old school way. Back then pre-workout products were Ultimate orange, Thermadrene, Dymetadrine 25, mini-thin and 200mg caffeine tab stacks, etc.., Back in the day people were not going ape sht over arginine, creatine, glycerol and caffeine in one product.

But I will do a NO/energy combo someday, right now im talking about r4w and if thats the kind of product people prefer, as in buy NO/energy combo products over pure energy/intensity products.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i figured you wouldnt combine the two. R4w is the only thing that compares to the original ultimate orange IMO. i would try a diesel energy/no product but i doubt it would take the place of my nos ether/r4w stack.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i figured you wouldnt combine the two. R4w is the only thing that compares to the original ultimate orange IMO. i would try a diesel energy/no product but i doubt it would take the place of my nos ether/r4w stack.
yeah the NOS ETHER/R4W stack is THE stack! thanks for using it.

When Im hanging out at some of the stores that sell my products and people are looking for preworkout energizers the store reps or the customers go straight to the powder NO/stim products.....but the staff all take r4w caps? Im like WTF, people dont like capsules?

I was in a max muscle store in Orlando, off Sandlake and I gave the manager a bottle of Ready4War and he was looking at me crazy like "whats this for, why whould someone want a preworkout energizer in capsules." I was like, "you dont sell any pre-workout products in capsule or just straight preworkout" and he was like no, we got about 10 NO/caffeine products. I was like "well some people want to keep the pills in their gym bag, work, take a couple on the way to the gym," etc, and he was just looking at me like I just invented something that only has a place on Mars.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Like trip stated...As is. The R4W caps are already so convenient. I got 3 bottles of it in my stashhhhhh.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
yeah the NOS ETHER/R4W stack is THE stack! thanks for using it.

When Im hanging out at some of the stores that sell my products and people are looking for preworkout energizers the store reps or the customers go straight to the powder NO/stim products.....but the staff all take r4w caps? Im like WTF, people dont like capsules?

I was in a max muscle store in Orlando, off Sandlake and I gave the manager a bottle of Ready4War and he was looking at me crazy like "whats this for, why whould someone want a preworkout energizer in capsules." I was like, "you dont sell any pre-workout products in capsule or just straight preworkout" and he was like no, we got about 10 NO/caffeine products. I was like "well some people want to keep the pills in their gym bag, work, take a couple on the way to the gym," etc, and he was just looking at me like I just invented something that only has a place on Mars.
thats whats messed up about the stores. they have quota of what stuff to sell. instead of giving the customer the best they rather make a buck. i never listen to those people at all.
for me it doesnt matter what version you put out. i will buy it no matter what.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I like pills better. But it makes it more convenient in powder for others if they choose to mix it with AAKG powder. I enjoy NO every now and then. Might make it even more marketable in just the powder form.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I like pills better. But it makes it more convenient in powder for others if they choose to mix it with AAKG powder. I enjoy NO every now and then. Might make it even more marketable in just the powder form.
Well it was powder from 2005 to 2007 fall and it didnt sell well, probably because of the taste, but the powder was strong, just didnt make u as aggressive as the caps. I just think the buying market on a whole and store owners just want to sell stuff thats "Noxplode" like.

Im at the same place with the caps as NOS ETHER powder early this year. If people are not buying a product that people who use it consider to be great then I have to find out if the market just doesnt want it. R4W doesnt move as good as DTH or NOS ETHER.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Well it was powder from 2005 to 2007 fall and it didnt sell well, probably because of the taste, but the powder was strong, just didnt make u as aggressive as the caps. I just think the buying market on a whole and store owners just want to sell stuff thats "Noxplode" like.

Im at the same place with the caps as NOS ETHER powder early this year. If people are not buying a product that people who use it consider to be great then I have to find out if the market just doesnt want it. R4W doesnt move as good as DTH or NOS ETHER.

you better not drop R4W:sad:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
you better not drop R4W:sad:
Well right now DTH is selling really well, cant keep it in stock, and NOS ETHER is picking up, and I cant have money tied up in something moving hella slow and DTH be out of stock. So im trying to just figue out as consumers, do you guys prefer the NO/energy products or what because its not caps because if you look at the top caffeine sellers at bb.com, cap energy products are not selling as well as some of the really weak NO/energy drinks.

I could make R4W in smaller runs but then the price would go up and people wont buy $35 r4w caps. Products that work really well for some like Amp dont sell really really well like powder no/energy products. Rpm sells but thats mainly because people thinks its a test booster and the write up is "godly" and the stack they push it with is hot rigth now.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Another suggestion would be to put a sample pack out with the NOS Esther or DTH, since they are doing well of a new ready 4 war with NO/in it.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Another suggestion would be to put a sample pack out with the NOS Esther or DTH, since they are doing well of a new ready 4 war with NO/in it.

you probably wont get much out of either with just a sample pack. ether takes over a week to kick in and dth takes a few days.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
NO Chuck NO!!! don't drop the r4w.

I can't believe its not selling that well, with how much it rocks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
you probably wont get much out of either with just a sample pack. ether takes over a week to kick in and dth takes a few days.
he means give a r4w sample pack with each DTH and NOS ETHER purchase.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Your right....stupid, stupid, stupid,:frustrate.

but, would if you just added a sample pack with diesel products of a version of Ready4War w/NO. I would buy it. just suggestions. I need to try the original first anyway. Diesel Products are great.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

It preworkout energizers in capsule form on a whole.

I think I will do a different r4w/NOS precursor drink combo under a different name. Then do the r4w caps when thats going good to support the caps.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
It preworkout energizers in capsule form on a whole.

I think I will do a different r4w/NOS precursor drink combo under a different name. Then do the r4w caps when thats going good to support the caps.

give us a heads up so i can take another mortgage out to stock up if you discontinue r4w

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I think it should be in both powder and caps haha! I really like the old powder form just because I like to mix it with NOS Ether pre-workout. And chuck that old formula does hit hard! I love it and try to buy more up when I can find it! Some online stores still carry it, but I do like the conveince of being able to take the caps with me! I haven't had a chance to try the caps yet, but Im sure they will be off the chain. Waitin till I run out of my stash of the old powdered rdy 4 war! I get so pump up 15min after takin it! Its like I am a mad man...I don't care how heavy the weight is. Im am ready to punish it and I am always so hyped that my rest times are usually cut in half from what they normally would be! I just got the new nos ether in today so going to try it out! Oh yeah! Ready to see how this bad boy is! But I know my next stack is going to be off the hook! Lean mass/maintain weight/Heavy weights. This is what it will look like...going to start after my 4-6week cut!
Mega Dose Fish Oil (polquin recomendations)
DTH
TTE
New Nos Ether
Rdy 4 war Caps
Maybe lean xtreme but I doubt it
I cant wait to try this stack out! Will post later my first impressions of the new Ether

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think it should be in both powder and caps haha! I really like the old powder form just because I like to mix it with NOS Ether pre-workout. And chuck that old formula does hit hard! I love it and try to buy more up when I can find it! Some online stores still carry it, but I do like the conveince of being able to take the caps with me! I haven't had a chance to try the caps yet, but Im sure they will be off the chain. Waitin till I run out of my stash of the old powdered rdy 4 war! I get so pump up 15min after takin it! Its like I am a mad man...I don't care how heavy the weight is. Im am ready to punish it and I am always so hyped that my rest times are usually cut in half from what they normally would be! I just got the new nos ether in today so going to try it out! Oh yeah! Ready to see how this bad boy is! But I know my next stack is going to be off the hook! Lean mass/maintain weight/Heavy weights. This is what it will look like...going to start after my 4-6week cut!
Mega Dose Fish Oil (polquin recomendations)
DTH
TTE
New Nos Ether
Rdy 4 war Caps
Maybe lean xtreme but I doubt it
I cant wait to try this stack out! Will post later my first impressions of the new Ether

yeah for sure, Put it in that thread I got in the GET DIESEL section about my feedback on it. Or maybe do a mini unspon. log with here and there updates.

Some times I take 1/2 scoop 6.0 r4w, 3 r4w caps and 1/2 ephedrine pill.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Yea chuck, I will do a mini first impression unspon log today for Nos Ether. Oh when I get sum rdy 4 war caps I am going to try that minus the ephedra! My body doesn't like ephedra! But I am def going to log the other above stack when I get done with my cut stack! Go check out my review guys!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand the people that go nuts over caffiene/No stack type products. It doesn't make much sense to me to combine something that constricts bloodflow and something that "expands" blood flow. Vasolators and Vasoconstrictors....It's just RETARDED!.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the people that go nuts over caffiene/No stack type products. It doesn't make much sense to me to combine something that constricts bloodflow and something that "expands" blood flow. Vasolators and Vasoconstrictors....It's just RETARDED!.
I know what you mean, I just think people assume the Vasolators as an added contribute, makes u feel pumped, and well It can't hurt. You're right, in the long run it doesn't help you. Can it even hurt youre long term results. Just helps the mind, and after awhile well the effect subsides. It is extra $$$$$ too. The younger age groups IMO go crazy over a quick feelin fix. Plus it's something to add to a younger age group for sale. I don't mind some NO everynow and then.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I know, It does kick some serious ass! The new formulation is Bananas. I would love to see DTH and TribTest combined into 1 product. Make the best test booster the best supplement ever formulated. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I know, It does kick some serious ass! The new formulation is Bananas. I would love to see DTH and TribTest combined into 1 product. Make the best test booster the best supplement ever formulated. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
u know I formulated something like that, like a DIESEL TEST Super Hardcore. It would be about $60 tho. I also thought it might take away from DTH because people think if there is something "more stronger" then the orig. must not work.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
would you wait to take R4W off the shelves til you have the energy/NO product out there.?

Saurabh

Awards
u know I formulated something like that, like a DIESEL TEST Super Hardcore. It would be about $60 tho. I also thought it might take away from DTH because people think if there is something "more stronger" then the orig. must not work.
I would buy it.

Look at it this way Chuck. A lot of your customers, including me, are probably people in late 20s to mid to late 30s, mostly with a full time career/job. I have a steady 8 hour job and right now I would need to pop in say x amount of DTH and y amount of TTE at work during lunch as part of my daily dosage. Now if you formulated one big a$$ supplement that straight away cuts down the number of tablets I have to gulp.

Unless there would be some loss in overall efficiency by mixing the two I say go for it, I for one would surely give it a shot.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
would you wait to take R4W off the shelves til you have the energy/NO product out there.?
What I think I will do is finish the formula for this NO/creatine/energy preworkout product (have to decide if I want to try to do this caffeine free and yohimbe free or make it just hardcore and worry about yohimbe free version later for Europe, canada and Aust). Well if it hits hard yohimbe free then it will be yohimbe free, if it doesnt, then it will have yohimbe. I cant do a product thats not at the "GET DIESEL" level because I want to make it legal overseas. Actually yeah because tech. you can stack NOS ETHER pre-workout with 1 or 2 caffeine pills 200mg each if your outside the US and cant get R4W.

I will just let the current R4W stash/stock run out and then think about running it again later this year, or next year.

Imma try to get this other product "JP8" out by Aug 08. The way its looking is you probably will replace your preworkout dose of NOS ETHER with JP8. Or do like 1 scoop NOS ETHER 1 scoop JP8. That way I can still satisfy the people who want the best strength/power no stim product (ETHER) and those who might want a pre-workout also like JP8 and also sell way more because NO/pre-workout energy drives the sup industry these days.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would buy it.

Look at it this way Chuck. A lot of your customers, including me, are probably people in late 20s to mid to late 30s, mostly with a full time career/job. I have a steady 8 hour job and right now I would need to pop in say x amount of DTH and y amount of TTE at work during lunch as part of my daily dosage. Now if you formulated one big a$$ supplement that straight away cuts down the number of tablets I have to gulp.

Unless there would be some loss in overall efficiency by mixing the two I say go for it, I for one would surely give it a shot.
nahh they would be like smashing the 2 together, not like half the dose of each.

Its just been shown products over $50 dont sell (unless your MRI), mentally people just want to buy 2 products at $40 each versus one at $60 anyday. Thats what was always the problem with NOS ETHER. It was $50-$60 per and yeah there are NO only products that sell for $44 and stacks that would be over $70 people just dont like to pay over $50 for any one product.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
What I think I will do is finish the formula for this NO/creatine/energy preworkout product (have to decide if I want to try to do this caffeine free and yohimbe free or make it just hardcore and worry about yohimbe free version later for Europe, canada and Aust). Well if it hits hard yohimbe free then it will be yohimbe free, if it doesnt, then it will have yohimbe. I cant do a product thats not at the "GET DIESEL" level because I want to make it legal overseas. Actually yeah because tech. you can stack NOS ETHER pre-workout with 1 or 2 caffeine pills 200mg each if your outside the US and cant get R4W.

I will just let the current R4W stash/stock run out and then think about running it again later this year, or next year.

Imma try to get this other product "JP8" out by Aug 08. The way its looking is you probably will replace your preworkout dose of NOS ETHER with JP8. Or do like 1 scoop NOS ETHER 1 scoop JP8. That way I can still satisfy the people who want the best strength/power no stim product (ETHER) and those who might want a pre-workout also like JP8 and also sell way more because NO/pre-workout energy drives the sup industry these days.

whats Jp8? do you have an idea when this run of R4W might be out. i know you cant determine sales but if you had to guess so some of us stock up. is this new one you are going to make, going to hit hard like R4w and can the user expect the same energy, focus , stamina etc. ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
whats Jp8? do you have an idea when this run of R4W might be out. i know you cant determine sales but if you had to guess so some of us stock up. is this new one you are going to make, going to hit hard like R4w and can the user expect the same energy, focus , stamina etc. ?
JP8™ is the name of the product (one of the GET DIESEL back burner products). I have ETHER, DIESEL FUEL, JP4™ , JP8™ .

JP-4 and JP-8 are jet fuels used by the airforce.

JP4™ is going to be an endurance product.

Thats just some GET DIESEL "whats in the works" info.

I got about 9 formulas in this brain thats not on the market yet.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can promise you I wont do an energy product that doenst hit hard.

I havent made a "weak" ready4war out of all the versions, its just somepeople liked 5.0 over 6.0 over caps, etc.

I cant tell when/if the caps would run out, maybe by July it depends. I know there are some 20% off R4W sales at bb.com and Nutraplanet right now for the caps. It sells in spurts. Maybe PM me about it every few weeks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
also i will bring r4w back, just later when DTH and NOS ETHER can support the company so I can afford to sell small amounts r4w. I never released my energy/NO product drink mix because I didnt want it to overlap with r4w and NOS ETHER. But in the long run I think if I put out the stuff that moves, I can also put out the "classic" products like ready4war and diesel fuel and if they move slow its no big deal because they will be 2ndary products behind DTH/NOS ETHER/JP8 I need to have 3 big movers out. Now if I was in vit. shoppe and dist. nationwide with Europa and all that there would be a sht load of GET DIESEL products.

Like right now DTH is out of stock, but I got R4W and TTE instock, that r4w and TTE doesnt move 1/3 as fast as DTH.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I can promise you I wont do an energy product that doenst hit hard.

I havent made a "weak" ready4war out of all the versions, its just somepeople liked 5.0 over 6.0 over caps, etc.

I cant tell when/if the caps would run out, maybe by July it depends. I know there are some 20% off R4W sales at bb.com and Nutraplanet right now for the caps. It sells in spurts. Maybe PM me about it every few weeks.
i was just checking cause i am going back into the military and need to go to boot camp again and dont want to miss out when you stop making it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i was just checking cause i am going back into the military and need to go to boot camp again and dont want to miss out when you stop making it.
you was active duty? They making u do basic training again? How long were u out. I got out in 2003....well the reserves in 2005, active duty 2003.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
you was active duty? They making u do basic training again? How long were u out. I got out in 2003....well the reserves in 2005, active duty 2003.

i got out of the Coast Guard in 2003 to get my degree. now i am going back in as enlisted to make it to OCS easier. then go to flight school. the boot camp is supposedly a refresher for a month. so it wont be too bad.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the crap outa you guys. serving our country....thanks.