Cycling DTH

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Chuck I know I read it somewhere Before but can not find it now. I'm Taking my first bottle of DTH and was wondering how long on/off I'm supposed to use it. I love the stuff by the way. Anyways I thought I had read that you recommended doing a 6 week on/ 2 week off but not sure. I was just gonna fininsh the bottle I have and was wondering how long i should take off between. In the meantime I'm def picking up another1-12 bottles.haha. Thanks Chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck I know I read it somewhere Before but can not find it now. I'm Taking my first bottle of DTH and was wondering how long on/off I'm supposed to use it. I love the stuff by the way. Anyways I thought I had read that you recommended doing a 6 week on/ 2 week off but not sure. I was just gonna fininsh the bottle I have and was wondering how long i should take off between. In the meantime I'm def picking up another1-12 bottles.haha. Thanks Chuck
glad u like it...actually on the directions for use it says how to cycle. You can go with a straight 8 weeks on 10-14 days off, or you can use it till it doesnt work for you (a guy called yesterday and said he uses 6 bottles in a row) it all depends on if you notice any fall off.

For me since 2005 March when it came out, I have used the various verions straight, and took a month off every October. Right now Im on a 2-3 pill a day "maintance" dose, but I do notice less training intensity and aggression.....and the libido that I thought was normal for me on DTH (not DTH doing it), has toned itself down (which is a good thing).

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Damn now I feel like an idiot. I knew I had read it somewhere and I'm looking all over the forum and it was right on the bottle. Thanks for the reply tho Chuck. Yea I think I'll probly take off like 2weeks to a month every 6weeks just b/c for myself it seems like I build a tolerance to stuff too fast. Thanks again. I'd def. recommend it to anybody lookin to increase libido, increase Test naturally, or get that "I'm king sh1t" feeling.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about 5 days on two day off? I've heard of people cycling supps like this.