NOS Precursor

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Is this gone for good? I've used this for a long time now, really enjoy it. Have really enjoyed it at the price it's been selling for as of late, but seems to be gone from everywhere....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope not; first Raw Test and now possibly NOS Precursor. Just starting on the Get Diesel Nutrition products next week with the DTH + NOS Precursor + Raw Test combo.

NOS ETHER sounds great, but unfortunately the powder isn't convenient given my schedule.

And here I was hoping to become a regular Get Diesel Nutrition customer :(

Is this gone for good? I've used this for a long time now, really enjoy it. Have really enjoyed it at the price it's been selling for as of late, but seems to be gone from everywhere....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I sure hope not; first Raw Test and now possibly NOS Precursor. Just starting on the Get Diesel Nutrition products next week with the DTH + NOS Precursor + Raw Test combo.

NOS ETHER sounds great, but unfortunately the powder isn't convenient given my schedule.

And here I was hoping to become a regular Get Diesel Nutrition customer :(
NOS Precursor isnt the tablet form of NOS ETHER, NOS Precursor is like just the NO part of NOS ETHER.

NOS Precursor should be avail. at some places, but yeah its gone for now. It wasnt selling well maily because there are 2 many NO products out there promising a bunch of bs to consumers and with NO products unless u talk about tons of lean muscle mass gains (which dont come from NO products), the NO product dont sell.

current product list:

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=showhtml&id=Products

if its not listed here, then it wont be avail. for long.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn man; too bad to hear about NOS Precursor. Just learned about your line of products so really didn't have a chance before now to try them out.

people never buy stuff until its not avail anymore.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Darn man; too bad to hear about NOS Precursor. Just learned about your line of products so really didn't have a chance before now to try them out.
i checked the "order now" page at getdiesel.com and there are a few retailers that still have NOS precursor. Pro source has it for $21

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
fatburner07 don't feel too bad you missed out, while it had other pilled NO products beat due to its recomp effects that other NO products dont have (banaba and ala) the new NOS ETHER is just sooooo much more potent due to Precurser only being part of Ethers ingredients.

For those of us who have used GET DIESEL products steadily for the past 4 yrs (and I'm sure there are customers of Chucks that have been buying them for longer than 4 yrs) we all pushed Chuck to make the switch from pilled ETHER/Precurser back to an update of the 05 powdered ETHER, which at the time was the best strength supplement put out by any company. The new versions of ETHER just have so many actives that not only Precurser did not have, but also that no other atp or creatine product on the market has.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
fatburner07 don't feel too bad you missed out, while it had other pilled NO products beat due to its recomp effects that other NO products dont have (banaba and ala) the new NOS ETHER is just sooooo much more potent due to Precurser only being part of Ethers ingredients.

For those of us who have used GET DIESEL products steadily for the past 4 yrs (and I'm sure there are customers of Chucks that have been buying them for longer than 4 yrs) we all pushed Chuck to make the switch from pilled ETHER/Precurser back to an update of the 05 powdered ETHER, which at the time was the best strength supplement put out by any company. The new versions of ETHER just have so many actives that not only Precurser did not have, but also that no other atp or creatine product on the market has.
hell yeah y'all did. I remember when the first NOS ETHER caps came out in Jan of 2006, I got so many emails like WTF is this, I want my ether powder back. Back in 2005 when ETHER first came out it clumped bad and some people complained and I got the bright idea to do caps.....but the caps where not the same because u would have had to take like 20 caps and it didnt have ribose.

Then I did the NOS Precursor, ETHER 2010 split and each was like $30 which was $60 together. Now for a NO pill product that actually works $30 isnt that much and the same for a creatine product, but people was like NOS ETHER was $49.99 and was better.

Anyway long story short Latspread is right and thats the main reason why the NOS ETHER powder came back in the summer of 2007.

I wish I could have got NOS ETHER in more stores and with dist. back in 2005 because it would have still been out and GET DIESEL would be way bigger by now. But in 2005 everyone was going ape sht over CEE and that product "Jacked by VNS" remember that? It was just CEE and arginine akg for like $50.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah y'all did. I remember when the first NOS ETHER caps came out in Jan of 2006, I got so many emails like WTF is this, I want my ether powder back. Back in 2005 when ETHER first came out it clumped bad and some people complained and I got the bright idea to do caps.....but the caps where not the same because u would have had to take like 20 caps and it didnt have ribose.

Then I did the NOS Precursor, ETHER 2010 split and each was like $30 which was $60 together. Now for a NO pill product that actually works $30 isnt that much and the same for a creatine product, but people was like NOS ETHER was $49.99 and was better.

Anyway long story short Latspread is right and thats the main reason why the NOS ETHER powder came back in the summer of 2007.

I wish I could have got NOS ETHER in more stores and with dist. back in 2005 because it would have still been out and GET DIESEL would be way bigger by now. But in 2005 everyone was going ape sht over CEE and that product "Jacked by VNS" remember that? It was just CEE and arginine akg for like $50.
yea I remember I had a big ass thread of short reviews on supps that I have used in the past, but did not log, and you were glad to see people giving honest feedback when I said i didnt care for the ether pills. To me that showed your a stand up company that listens to its customers wants, and values honest feedback.

Yea I remember that jacked product, it was during the cee boom where every company put out a cee product and/or an m1t (the only cee worth its weight was omega thunder, which then lead to the glycerol trend). Oddly enough, even with jacked in the magazines and the boards I never tried it, probably due to the ridiculous price.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yea I remember I had a big ass thread of short reviews on supps that I have used in the past, but did not log, and you were glad to see people giving honest feedback when I said i didnt care for the ether pills. To me that showed your a stand up company that listens to its customers wants, and values honest feedback.

Yea I remember that jacked product, it was during the cee boom where every company put out a cee product and/or an m1t (the only cee worth its weight was omega thunder, which then lead to the glycerol trend). Oddly enough, even with jacked in the magazines and the boards I never tried it, probably due to the ridiculous price.
Ohh I know who u are. That was from bb.com. You actually were bashing GET DIESEL products. You said "I know people like GET DIESEL but the products have gotten worse with every new product update." I remember that comment.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Ohh I know who u are. That was from bb.com. You actually were bashing GET DIESEL products. You said "I know people like GET DIESEL but the products have gotten worse with every new product update." I remember that comment.
yep, I was highly disappointed in the updates, but once you brought the powder back last summer and it was even better than in 05 I've been supporting GD.

One product that I enjoyed every version Ive used is Diesel Test, I used red label, 2010 (I believe it was called) and most recently DTH this past fall.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yep, I was highly disappointed in the updates, but once you brought the powder back last summer and it was even better than in 05 I've been supporting GD.

One product that I enjoyed every version Ive used is Diesel Test, I used red label, 2010 (I believe it was called) and most recently DTH this past fall.
Yeah there was DT yellow bottle (2 version)
DT2010 (3 versions)
DT 2040 (creatine/test booster combo exp. that people didnt like that much)
DTH (2 versions) then
DTH (red bottle) current version.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but unfortunately, NOS ETHER contains creatine which I want to avoid.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but unfortunately, NOS ETHER contains creatine which I want to avoid.
Theres plenty of decent NO products out there (none great) but the GD line caters a lot towards powerlifters and strength athletes, which is why the majority of the customers want creatine in the mix.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there was DT yellow bottle (2 version)
DT2010 (3 versions)
DT 2040 (creatine/test booster combo exp. that people didnt like that much)
DTH (2 versions) then
DTH (red bottle) current version.
yea the first one i used was yelloe label, I didnt try the 2040 and forgot that one ever was around, but now that I think about it, I think that was one of the products that I referred to when I "bashed" GD in my thread, becuase I like precurser fine (wasnt anything amazing, but was well priced), but the pilled ether and 2040 turned me away.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Ever used German American Technologies Sonic Pump?

Theres plenty of decent NO products out there (none great) but the GD line caters a lot towards powerlifters and strength athletes, which is why the majority of the customers want creatine in the mix.