DTH in PCT

ttony

Awards
Im in the middle of a Havoc cycle (20/30/30/40) and was wondering what your thoughts were around using it in PCT.

I was planning on using 6 oxo and AI PCS for my PCT... should I incorporate some DTH in there, too - or should I just run a cycle of DTH sometime after my PCT?

Ive read a lot of opinions for both...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im in the middle of a Havoc cycle (20/30/30/40) and was wondering what your thoughts were around using it in PCT.

I was planning on using 6 oxo and AI PCS for my PCT... should I incorporate some DTH in there, too - or should I just run a cycle of DTH sometime after my PCT?

Ive read a lot of opinions for both...
i dont know about 6oxo for pct, I know when u start DTH the last 5 days of the cycle at 3/day then 5 or 6 DTH day after that you will have a great PCT.

ttony

Awards
chuck,

Ok, so 3 a day during the last 5 days of the cycle, then 5-6 starting the day after the cycle.

How long should I run DTH for... 4 weeks after my Havoc cycle is over?

Should I not use 6 Oxo during PCT with DTH?

Thanks!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chuck,

Ok, so 3 a day during the last 5 days of the cycle, then 5-6 starting the day after the cycle.

How long should I run DTH for... 4 weeks after my Havoc cycle is over?

Should I not use 6 Oxo during PCT with DTH?

Thanks!
I have seen people stack 6oxo with DTH with good resuts, so u can, but I can only speak for DTH as a PCT product.

One or 2 bottles is fine dep. on what you want. Your HTPA should be back on track about 15-20 days into DTH while still making strength gains.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in almost the same situation as ttony and my bottle of DTH just arrived today.

I'm expecting everything that this product claims. I'm feeling good things, Chuck. :thumbsup:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i've been quite happy with DTH for PCT. If i ever did a cycle again i would definetly use DTH again for PCT.

redd26

redd26

Awards
I'm about half way done with my Epi cycle and was thinking of DTH also. I'm thinking i'll run it solo based off what Chuck is sayin as a PCT. I also have some AX Advanced PCT, should i throw this one in my PCT also, and stack it with the DTH?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
DTH was great in PCT; didnt use it my first cycle, libido never came back until added DTH as my test booster. 2nd cycle it worked like a charm.

For a non-SERM solution, i teamed it up with AX aPct and AI's P.C.T.

redd26

redd26

Awards
DTH was great in PCT; didnt use it my first cycle, libido never came back until added DTH as my test booster. 2nd cycle it worked like a charm.

For a non-SERM solution, i teamed it up with AX aPct and AI's P.C.T.

So you took AX aPCT, AI's PCT, and DTH? Do you think AX's a PCT would be sufficient with DTH?

As far as libido goes, i had the same thing happen to me after my first cycle, libido was gone. I dropped some COQ D for about a week and it went threw the roof. That stuff is sick!!:aargh: Hopefully i get the same results with the DTH as part of my PCT, if not i'll be sure to throw in some more of the COQ D, I may just do so anyway for good measure.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So you took AX aPCT, AI's PCT, and DTH? Do you think AX's a PCT would be sufficient with DTH?

As far as libido goes, i had the same thing happen to me after my first cycle, libido was gone. I dropped some COQ D for about a week and it went threw the roof. That stuff is sick!!:aargh: Hopefully i get the same results with the DTH as part of my PCT, if not i'll be sure to throw in some more of the COQ D, I may just do so anyway for good measure.
One thing you can do is if your running DTH at say 2/2/1 you can take 2 coq diesel with your pm DTH dose....trust me you wont need more than that.

redd26

redd26

Awards
One thing you can do is if your running DTH at say 2/2/1 you can take 2 coq diesel with your pm DTH dose....trust me you wont need more than that.
Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Thanks for the input. I'm almost looking forward to my PCT more so then my actual cycle im on right now....ha. j/k.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established

yes, there was some product overlap, but i really wanted a non-serm serm, and PCS was great in that sense with the high dose of transveratrol, and for an AI I chose the 6-bromo in aPCT, but next time I'll do hd2x with dth and pcs.

redd26

redd26

Awards
yes, there was some product overlap, but i really wanted a non-serm serm, and PCS was great in that sense with the high dose of transveratrol, and for an AI I chose the 6-bromo in aPCT, but next time I'll do hd2x with dth and pcs.
Yeah, i like the non serm serm idea also. Sounds like a good PCT you got. I'm thinking of running the DTH solo just to experiment DTH as a stand alone PCT option in the future.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I actually am expecting a bottle of DTH on Thursday. Usually my pct is nolva, clomid and trione, and that gets me back to normal. But this time, I finished 5 weeks of havoc at 20/30/30/30/40, finished my pct, and still didn't come back.

the boys are back to their normal size, but libido SUCKS, and not much motivation in the gym. Keeping my fingers crossed in the hopes that DTH makes one more believer right here. Based on everything I've read, I have high hopes.

redd26

redd26

Awards
I actually am expecting a bottle of DTH on Thursday. Usually my pct is nolva, clomid and trione, and that gets me back to normal. But this time, I finished 5 weeks of havoc at 20/30/30/30/40, finished my pct, and still didn't come back.

the boys are back to their normal size, but libido SUCKS, and not much motivation in the gym. Keeping my fingers crossed in the hopes that DTH makes one more believer right here. Based on everything I've read, I have high hopes.
Good luck.....if you have any more issues with the libido, do like Chuck said and throw is some coq deisel (2 a day). My libido came back with a vengence on that stuff.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Good luck.....if you have any more issues with the libido, do like Chuck said and throw is some coq deisel (2 a day). My libido came back with a vengence on that stuff.
Thanks! I'm hoping the DTH will do it, but I had already considered going the Coq D route, so I might stack them.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Well, just received my bottle, and took dose #1. Probably going to have to eat all three kinda close together today, since I got the package at noon, but I'm not too worried about it.

VERY psyched about this, I gotta say. If it's anywhere near as good as the reviews I've read, I think I'm in for a treat.

:dance:

UKStrength

Would DTH be good after a standard Test E cycle? I've got my standard PCT lined up (Nolvadex) but I wanted to throw in a test booster too.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well, just received my bottle, and took dose #1. Probably going to have to eat all three kinda close together today, since I got the package at noon, but I'm not too worried about it.

VERY psyched about this, I gotta say. If it's anywhere near as good as the reviews I've read, I think I'm in for a treat.

:dance:
keep us posted

Would DTH be good after a standard Test E cycle? I've got my standard PCT lined up (Nolvadex) but I wanted to throw in a test booster too.
DTH is good after any cycle that shuts down ur HTPA