New! NOS ETHER 2008 tester search!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

LEAN MUSCLE MASS | STRENGTH | POWER | PUMPS | ENDURANCE | MENTAL FOCUS | RECOVERY​
What's new?

NOS ETHER now contains Beta Alanine, a caffeine free nootropic blend, a b-complex and an antioxidant blend. The taste is more like "lemonade," versus nothing.

NOS ETHER is looking for past NOS ETHER loggers (sponsored and nonsponsored) to log the lastest NOS ETHER formulation.

Anyone with prior NOS ETHER usage or basic understanding of how to use the search function knows NOS ETHER is pretty much the pinnacle when it comes to strength/power products. What NOS ETHER does that other top of the line creatine products strength products dont do is greatly increase Nitric Oxide pumps, increases endurance AND now provides a nootropic and antioxidant blend not seen in other "top shelf" strength builders.

If you have never logged NOS ETHER but have logged sizeon or clout in the last year you can also sign up. Reps of companies that make a creatine product need not apply.

This will be posted at AM and BB.com so don’t sign up at both sites.

I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log you have done in the last on NOS ETHER, clout or Sizeon. Im not asking for you to do a direct comp to clout or sizeon but as always I want to pick testers who can put this product to the test and have been around the block of "next level" strength/power products.

2) List your past creatine based product usage (last 2 years).

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 21 April 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product.

4) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above.

Please ask any questions you may have about signing up here.

Also, if you sign up, please sign up to do a complete log and to follow the directions of the product. Do not sign up if u plan on stacking this with any products that contain creatine or endurance products or bulks with Beta alanine or cordyceps unless you stacked all your strength/power creatine products that way.

Nutrition/Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 scoops (~26.8g)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories: 28
Calories From Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g *
Carbohydrates (Maltodextrin) 7g 4%
Thiamine HCL (B-1) 2mg 133%
Riboflavin (B-2) 2mg 118%
B-3 (Niacinamide) 15mg 75%
B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10mg 100%
B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%
B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 400mcg 6664%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500mg 866%
Zinc (as Monomethionine) 5mg 34%
Sodium (as Na Bicarbonate/Phosphate) 152mg 6%
Potassium (as K Bicarbonate/Phosphate) 274mg 10%
Phosphorus (as Na/K Phosphate) 538mg 54%
Magnesium (as Creatine Mg Chelate/Mg Malate)250mg 63%
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) 300mcg 270%

NOS ETHER Proprietary Blend: 17087mg *

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend: *
Bioenergy Ribose™, Kre-Alkalyn™ Creatine, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Magnesium Malate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Coenzyme Q10

NOS Precursor™ (NO/Insulin Sensitivity) blend: *
Arginine HCL, Taurine, Gynostemma, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cnidium Monnieri, Vanadium (Amino Acid Chelate), Banaba Leaf

JP4™ Endurance blend: *

Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, DMG (Dimethyl-glycine HCL), Rhodiola Rosea, Cordyceps

Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend: *
Choline Bitartrate, DL-Phenylalanine, DMAE Bitartrate, Arginine Pyroglutamate, Bacopa

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend: *
Grape Seed, Rosemary, Ginger, Resveratrol (from Polygonum extract), Astaxanthin

Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value not established
Bioenergy RIBOSE™ is a trademark of Valen Labs, Inc.
Kre-Alkalyn™ is a trademark of All American Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Bicarbonate, Stevia, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking/clumping), Citric Acid, Bioperine, Guar Gum

________

write up:

MORE STRENGTH | MORE POWER | MORE ENDURANCE
STRONGER MORE INTENSE PUMPS | CAFFEINE FREE NOOTROPIC BLEND

NOS ETHER, the performance product considered to be the best non-hormonal supplement available for rapid strength and power gains is now upgraded to take your training to a higher level than ever before! NOS ETHER is known as the one product that high performance/intensity sport athletes rely on for fast recovery, rapid strength/power gains and endurance that last as long as their vigorous training sessions. NOS ETHER is now a 5-in-1 powerhouse providing an ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend, a NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend, a JP4™ Endurance blend, a Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend, and the DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend. Most companies would sell NOS ETHER as five different products for about $30 to $40+ each!​

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend - The ETHER blend produces rapid strength/power gains by optimizing your ATP levels better than any product available. ATP is the high energy compound responsible for explosive power and strength and it is the main energy source for the majority of cellular functions. NOS ETHER increases and recycles ATP to provide explosive strength and power during your workout as well as long term strength gains.

NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend - This blend serves two purposes; first to provide sick vascularity and rock hard Nitric Oxide pumps and secondly to increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient partitioning to shuttle carbs and protein into your muscles increasing lean muscle mass gains during a bulking phase, or to help a cutting phase by allowing you to store less carbs as fat. When you use NOS ETHER as directed you will notice your bodyfat will be decreasing while your lean muscle mass is increasing!

JP4™ Endurance blend
- New to NOS ETHER is the JP4 endurance blend powered by Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, DMG, Rhodiola and Cordyceps. Your aerobic (high rep/distance) endurance will be greatly enhanced from the JP4 blend just as your anaerobic (low rep/spiriting/explosive power) will be enhanced with the ETHER blend in NOS ETHER.

Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend - Everyone talks about this "Mind/Muscle" connection which is what you need for optimum performance. The Mind-Muscle connection is when your mind is performing at the same increased level as your muscles and vise versa. With NOS ETHER you get a nootropic (mental focus) enhancing blend that is caffeine free to complete the Mind-Muscle connection you need to perform focused, energized, and dialed-in WITH increases in strength, power and endurance. The Mind Right blend also works to give you less of a mentally drained feeling after you workout. If you love pre-workout stimulants such as Ready4War, you will find stacking them with NOS ETHER will be like throwing a turbo on their mental focus and energy effects because of the Mind Right nootropic blend.

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend - Antioxidants are very important to overall heath and muscle repair. When you workout your muscles are flooded free radicals that destroy muscles and make the recovery process harder the more intense and/or frequently you train. The DIESEL Antioxidant blend helps to reduce oxidants and free radicals during and post workout allowing you to train harder, and recover faster than ever before.

You are guaranteed there is no other non-hormonal product available that will increase your strength, power and endurance better than NOS ETHER. With the added benefit of the NOS Precursor blend for insane Nitric Oxide pumps and increased insulin sensitivity and the Mental Focus enhancing effects of the Mind Right nootropic blend, your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!

THE END RESULT OF USING NOS ETHER:
-Increase power in the 1-3 rep range dramatically
-Increase strength in the 3-10 rep range by up to 30%+
-Increase strength in the 10-20 reps range by up 50%+
-Almost double reps performed in exercises in the 15 to 25 rep range
-Increases ability to train at over 80% of Max Effort every workout
-Smash personal records over and over
-Increase explosive power for sports such as Martial Arts and Track and Field Increase explosive power for sports such as Football and Baseball
-Decrease Cortisol (stress hormone)
-Increase Mood
-Increase Motivation
-Increase Drive
-Increase Mental Focus
-Improves muscle-to-fat ratio
- Reduces Lactic Acid burn during and Post Workout
-Increase Training Intensity
-Increase Nitric Oxide/Pumps
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Faster Lean Muscle Mass Gains
-Increased Mental Clarity
-Reduced Stress
-Increased Response to Stimulants
-Faster Recovery
-Caffeine Free
-Legal in any drug tested organization world wide

NOS ETHER is great used alone or stacked with DIESEL TEST Hardcore and/or Ready4War for even more powerful results!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
reserved for testes list (and here it is.......)

joebo

email me at getdiesel@ verizon.net with your shipping address and bb.com username, and real name.

_______
If your name isnt on here and you signed up its because you either live outside the US (I dont want to pay shipping to send these big containers), or because you didnt post any logs on the products asked, or you stacked the products asked to have been reviewed with other performance enhancing products in your posted log.

Anyway I dont really like to do spons. logs because I feel if people dont get picked they wont use ur products, but its a way for me to get some immediate feedack on a new formulation from people who have used past versions.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Looks Great!! Will def be trying this around june....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can i sign up? I don't have a past Ether log, but i have used it(2 tubs worth) Have links to other logs i have completed though.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name into the pile.

1) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html

The above log although not listed in the title, includes NOS Ether.
I didn't log it, but I have used size-on(powder version) and wasn't a huge fan of it and thought the price point was off.

Bulk CEE
Bulk Mono
Bulk Dicreatine malate
EAS Phosphagen
Ragnarok
Vasocharge
Superpump 250
Green Magnitude
Nos Ether
WTF Pumped
Betagen(actually really enjoyed this product)

This new formula looks very interesting. :clap2:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested. I'm doing some logs now and won't be ready for a two months to log. if you can use me for this one..sure

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the critera is in the first post, you have to have logged nos ether, sizeon or clout. sorry but that's me doing my part to get people to log products all the time not just when they are free.
No doubt.. Makes sense.. Seems like it is the same group of 5-10 people who log everything..lol

Both logs i have done were mostly on my dime, but were neither of the products listed..

Thanks anyway:cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No doubt.. Makes sense.. Seems like it is the same group of 5-10 people who log everything..lol

Both logs i have done were mostly on my dime, but were neither of the products listed..

Thanks anyway:cheers:
well if one of ur logs was on r4w and this was for r4w then I would say sign up. I have more "strict" critera for my sponsored logs. I don't just pick a bunch if 150lb kids or anyone who applies. I'm not picking a bunch of people who have done sponsored get diesel logs then inbetween a bunch of none sponsored logs for other products.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
man i have been wanting to try this out. i read somewher you prefered this over DTH chuck. if only this came out 2 weeks earlier i would have been all over it. but im running a neovar/rpm log. good luck to applicants. sounds sweet

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log you have done in the last on NOS ETHER, clout or Sizeon. Im not asking for you to do a direct comp to clout or sizeon but as always I want to pick testers who can put this product to the test and have been around the block of "next level" strength/power products.

CEE, mono, micro mono, Kre akyline , v12, v12turbo, no shotgun, no xplode, concet,di and tri, I have tried them all. Serium (2002)
3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 21 April 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product. I can

4) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above.

I would do it. I am almost done with concret actually.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Reserving post, good ideal Chuck, wonder where you got it ;) Good luck finding a tester, nice formula by the way.
I might only end up with 2 or 3 AM testers I got certain criteria like past logs on specific products. I already know nos ether works, I want to have people use it and review because if people don't call it the best out, I need to improve it. I don't use logs as sales tools and pick anyone just to flood the forums with logs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I could do a good log. Look at my current log.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
good luck with this guys. Diesel products are always solid. I'm using DTH white bottle stacked with Nos Precursor, and man this feels good.

I plan on picking up some ether shortly, soon as what I have runs out (May -ish?).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
tester list (all 1 of the testers)

joebo

email me at getdiesel@ verizon.net with your shipping address and bb.com username, and real name.

_______
If your name isnt on here and you signed up its because you either live outside the US (I dont want to pay shipping to send these big containers), or because you didnt post any logs on the products asked, or you stacked the products asked to have been reviewed with other performance enhancing products in your posted log.

Anyway I dont really like to do spons. logs because I feel if people dont get picked they wont use ur products, but its a way for me to get some immediate feedack on a new formulation from people who have used past versions.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck to all on this seems like a solid supp. Shame I hafent had the experience with this to throw my name in on it

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok chuch, doubt you want another tester because you already know yourself that your products DO work! But Im up for the challenge to pound some big weight if your willing to give me a go! If not I will definately buy it myself when it comes out!

(1) Ok, no logs as of yet, but am almost finished up with the last version of NOS Ether and was going to post my final impression (*hint hint 10/10) I only weigh 180 but found that 3 scoops pre-workout is my magic number. Yesterday, I threw in some old rdy-4-war that I had lying around a leme tell you! I had the best shoulder day I have EVER had! Spider veins were poppin out of my shoulders like crazy! Goin to def try it with the new rdy 4 war!

(2)Past creatine use:
-Superpump250/Size on Stack
-MHP Trac Extreme NO
-Prosource Synthatrex
-Universal Storm/Shock Therapy stack
-Bulk Stack
10g Creatine Mono
3g Beta Alanine
5g AKG
1g Glycerol Mono
-Dymatized Xpand
-And yes I'm ashamed to say I tried Muscletech Nano vapor

So there it is chuck! If you chose me would be happy to post a detailed log with workout info and before and after pics/measurements as well.

Also, had a few quick questions! Im already at a pretty low bodyfat but might start trying to get a little more ripped for summer! Would the DTH/TTE stack be good for helping me get ripped? Also, was going to probably throw in rdy-4-war, recreate as my fat burner, and maybe sum anabolic pump and DCP! Your thoughts???

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Also, I know you have a strict criteria for testers but will post sum pics of myself if need be! I was a gymnast for 8 years and have been lifting weights ever since I quite and feel I have done pretty well for myself and I def know what hard work and dedication are all about! Again thanks for all your help!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Why would you take three scoops pre-workout? Just follow the directions. 2 prior, 2 after. Chucks directions never need adjustment and from my experience are not underdosed. With DTH I was actually underdosing it and was seeing good results.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Why would you take three scoops pre-workout? Just follow the directions. 2 prior, 2 after. Chucks directions never need adjustment and from my experience are not underdosed. With DTH I was actually underdosing it and was seeing good results.
exactly, Ive ran Ether at only preWO dose and Ive ran DTH at 4 a day, with tremendous results, of course Ive ran full dosed Ether and DTH at 6/day at even better results!

(I think half dosed ether (meaning 2 scoops preWO, and a postWO drink of your choice) is the best preWO product Ive used to date, primarily as I dislike stims).

3 at any time would just be too much/unnecessary

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I am not saying that his directions are wrong or anything. Just what my body likes and responds to the best! Was having a down day one day so decided to add try 3 scoops pre and 1 post and thats what I like! Think this NOS Ether formula is great and Yep its the best pre workout supp I have used! And I KNOW this newer version is going to exceed this version. But everyone is dif and not everyone is going to respond or react exactly like someone else! And when I hit 3 scoops 1 hour pre-workout I am like an animal! It seems no amount of weight will stop me! My viens are popping out everywhere and the pump is insane! This is the only supplement I am right now! Mind you that I have only dosed the 3pre and 1 post for the last week I had left of the Ether! The rest of the tub was dosed at 2 and 2. However, if I was dosing NOS Ether with Rdy 4 War or DTH or something else, yea, for sure, I would stick to the 2 pre and 2 post!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am not saying that his directions are wrong or anything. Just what my body likes and responds to the best! Was having a down day one day so decided to add try 3 scoops pre and 1 post and thats what I like! Think this NOS Ether formula is great and Yep its the best pre workout supp I have used! And I KNOW this newer version is going to exceed this version. But everyone is dif and not everyone is going to respond or react exactly like someone else! And when I hit 3 scoops 1 hour pre-workout I am like an animal! It seems no amount of weight will stop me! My viens are popping out everywhere and the pump is insane! This is the only supplement I am right now! Mind you that I have only dosed the 3pre and 1 post for the last week I had left of the Ether! The rest of the tub was dosed at 2 and 2. However, if I was dosing NOS Ether with Rdy 4 War or DTH or something else, yea, for sure, I would stick to the 2 pre and 2 post!
that was actually the first option for the directions way back in 2005 but taking 3 scoops pre gave some of my inital testers upset stomach and the pumps were 2 strong. But u can take 3 pre and 1 post or 2 pre and 2 post, or 1 pre and 3 post, its up to you......BUT..... I would follow the directions.

Also on DTH yeah it will help ur cut.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
To me directions for use are just as important as the ingredients, well almost. The proper directions are key to a good ATP product like ETHER.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to do a sponsored log and compare this with Ragnarok....

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info chuck! You always respond so quickly when help is needed! Ok so think I am going to run DTH with the new Nos Ether and maybe rdy 4 war for my cut! Chuck, if you won't let me do a sponsored log when do you think that the new version will be available again a NP? It is SOLD OUT! I want it now haha! I am so hyped!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to do a sponsored log and compare this with Ragnarok....
Arent u a rep for Mil?

Thanks for the info chuck! You always respond so quickly when help is needed! Ok so think I am going to run DTH with the new Nos Ether and maybe rdy 4 war for my cut! Chuck, if you won't let me do a sponsored log when do you think that the new version will be available again a NP? It is SOLD OUT! I want it now haha! I am so hyped!
The new NOS ETHER should be instock at NP by monday the 21st (or whatever next monday is), they might start taking pre-orders thurs so ur order is in and will ship as soon as it gets there.

dieselcoop

Awards
hey chuck is ether going to be easy to get or am i going to have to pre order it at np

dieselcoop

Awards
thanks for the info chuck... keep up the good work

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Would love to log only used 2 diff. creatines which was cell-tech which sucked and now using BSN CELL MASS and to tell you the truth hav'nt seen no difference between either.I've read alot of great reviews on size on ,but god mighty that stuff is 89.99 at GNC can't afford that even if it does work.I just ran a log for AMS for a Beta -Alanine product called HYPER PUMP which was great. But if there any chance of me gettn to try it i would love to find a better product than what im using now thanks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Would love to log only used 2 diff. creatines which was cell-tech which sucked and now using BSN CELL MASS and to tell you the truth hav'nt seen no difference between either.I've read alot of great reviews on size on ,but god mighty that stuff is 89.99 at GNC can't afford that even if it does work.I just ran a log for AMS for a Beta -Alanine product called HYPER PUMP which was great. But if there any chance of me gettn to try it i would love to find a better product than what im using now thanks.
Yeah those are "creatines" products....as in entry level creatine products that you probably would be better off just using bulk kre-alk, mono, or cee.

Those products are not in the same cat. as NOS ETHER, they are in the same cat. as say Green mag and storm.

NOS ETHER would be compared to Clout stacked with Body Octane and a NO product, or Sizeon stacked with plasmajet.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah those are "creatines" products....as in entry level creatine products that you probably would be better off just using bulk kre-alk, mono, or cee.

Those products are not in the same cat. as NOS ETHER, they are in the same cat. as say Green mag and storm.

NOS ETHER would be compared to Clout stacked with Body Octane and a NO product, or Sizeon stacked with plasmajet.
Well this stuff sounds solid,get alot more for your buck huh?