NEW! NOS ETHER......crazy!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have to post this being I just worked out a little while ago.........the new April 08 NOS ETHER is going to be sick!

Ive been using this formula for a few weeks and the nootropic blend sets the R4W off!

Edurance....sick!
Strength....sick!
Pumps........fcking hurt!
Mental Focus.......yep!

This hits me like when I first was formulating NOS ETHER in 2005 and I was doing 385lb squats coming ou thte bottom so fast I use to think the weight was going to fligh off my shoulders (when I could only do 315 for 3 before that). When I took the 2007 versions they worked but when uve been on a product for years they work so you dont notice a drop in performance, not an increase.

Anyway Im not a big "hype" person but Ive been on ETHER since 2005 straight, so if Im responding to the new version really well its a good product. AND I am using the 200lb dosage and im 237lbs.

I will post the supplement facts by monday, but the nootropic blend is:

DL-Phen., DMAE, Bacopa, Choline.

Its got 2x the Rhodiola, 3x the Rosemarry, a b-complex.....Astaxathin......beta Alanine......its loaded.

Taste is better for the candy asses also.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to post this being I just worked out a little while ago.........the new April 08 NOS ETHER is going to be sick!

Ive been using this formula for a few weeks and the nootropic blend sets the R4W off!

Edurance....sick!
Strength....sick!
Pumps........fcking hurt!
Mental Focus.......yep!

This hits me like when I first was formulating NOS ETHER in 2005 and I was doing 385lb squats coming ou thte bottom so fast I use to think the weight was going to fligh off my shoulders (when I could only do 315 for 3 before that). When I took the 2007 versions they worked but when uve been on a product for years they work so you dont notice a drop in performance, not an increase.

Anyway Im not a big "hype" person but Ive been on ETHER since 2005 straight, so if Im responding to the new version really well its a good product. AND I am using the 200lb dosage and im 237lbs.

I will post the supplement facts by monday, but the nootropic blend is:

DL-Phen., DMAE, Bacopa, Choline.

Its got 2x the Rhodiola, 3x the Rosemarry, a b-complex.....Astaxathin......beta Alanine......its loaded.

Taste is better for the candy asses also.

Hey bro will this have sulb in it? You know how much i just LOVE sulb. :rant: I bought the most recent nos ether and love it so im definately down to try this!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
This sounds beyond amazing. dl-phenylalanine kicks some major ass (as does more rhodiola)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no. its not going to become a "noxplode" or something. its still nos ether and best taking pre and post workout it won't be a "stimulant" product, the nootropic blend is help max, nat ach and dopamine/adrenalin production.
Werd my man. You got urself a buyer right here when it comes out.

JGank

Awards
consider me one of those candy asses. Taste is really important to me. I cant wait to try this. I have a new bottle of DTH that is waiting to be stacked with ether.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought the last version(one before the addition of CM) tasted awesome.. At first it was a lil weird, but then i really enjoyed it..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I thought the last version(one before the addition of CM) tasted awesome.. At first it was a lil weird, but then i really enjoyed it..
yeah that one was the better tasting of the 2 of 2007, it tasted like nothing to me tho', it xylthol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Still lots of phosphates ? My body can't handle all the phosphates in NOS Ether.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Still lots of phosphates ? My body can't handle all the phosphates in NOS Ether.
Stop acting like a psy.

The phosphates wasnt the problem, it was the sodium and potasium bicarbonate which was reduced by about 45%. The first NOS ETHER in 2005 never gave people distress but was high in phosphates, eventhough if you get over 500mg of phonsphorus at a time it may speed gastric emptying which will make u take a dump.

The new NOS ETHER also has ginger which helps the baby's belly not hurt, besides being in the antioxidant blend.

The bicarbonate is what turned superpump to superdump (in some consumers eyes), Ive never used it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Also I find if you mix ETHER with the rec. amount of water and drink it over the rec, amount of time it really doesnt cause any distress versus mixing it with say 15oz of water and taking it like a shot.

Im going to post the new sup. facts up in a few....sneak peak for AM.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
NOS ETHER April 08 sup facts! sneak peak!

Nutrition/Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 scoops (~26.8g)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories: 28
Calories From Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g *
Carbohydrates (Maltodextrin) 7g 4%
Thiamine HCL (B-1) 2mg 133%
Riboflavin (B-2) 2mg 118%
B-3 (Niacinamide) 15mg 75%
B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10mg 100%
B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%
B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 400mcg 6664%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500mg 866%
Zinc (as Monomethionine) 5mg 34%
Sodium (as Na Bicarbonate/Phosphate) 152mg 6%
Potassium (as K Bicarbonate/Phosphate) 274mg 10%
Phosphorus (as Na/K Phosphate) 538mg 54%
Magnesium (as Creatine Mg Chelate/Mg Malate)250mg 63%
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) 300mcg 270%

NOS ETHER Proprietary Blend: 17087mg *

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend: *
Bioenergy Ribose™, Kre-Alkalyn™ Creatine, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Magnesium Malate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Coenzyme Q10

NOS Precursor™ (NO/Insulin Sensitivity) blend: *
Arginine HCL, Taurine, Gynostemma, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cnidium Monnieri, Vanadium (Amino Acid Chelate), Banaba Leaf

JP4™ Endurance blend: *

Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, DMG (Dimethyl-glycine HCL), Rhodiola Rosea, Cordyceps

Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend: *
Choline Bitartrate, DL-Phenylalanine, DMAE Bitartrate, Arginine Pyroglutamate, Bacopa

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend: *
Grape Seed, Rosemary, Ginger, Resveratrol (from Polygonum extract), Astaxanthin

Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value not established
Bioenergy RIBOSE™ is a trademark of Valen Labs, Inc.
Kre-Alkalyn™ is a trademark of All American Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Bicarbonate, Stevia, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking/clumping), Citric Acid, Bioperine, Guar Gum

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
my thoughts exactly, the next version wasn't as good, but this upcoming one hopefully will be the best to date.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
my thoughts exactly, the next version wasn't as good, but this upcoming one hopefully will be the best to date.
they both really didn't taste like anything per se, but I hope you guys like the taste of the new one since that seems more important to discus versus results

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to do it...LOL

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Stop acting like a psy.

The phosphates wasnt the problem, it was the sodium and potasium bicarbonate which was reduced by about 45%. The first NOS ETHER in 2005 never gave people distress but was high in phosphates, eventhough if you get over 500mg of phonsphorus at a time it may speed gastric emptying which will make u take a dump.

The new NOS ETHER also has ginger which helps the baby's belly not hurt, besides being in the antioxidant blend.

The bicarbonate is what turned superpump to superdump (in some consumers eyes), Ive never used it.

Wow. That's disappointing to hear. After being a strong supporter and buying Get Diesel Nutrition products for so long, this is how I get talked to. I guess it is good that at least we are on a honest basis. Fair enough, I'll just leave it at that then.

I'm not exactly sure what was causing me to have GI distress with NOS Ether earlier, but I'm not going to shell out $$$ for the new version just to have GI distress again.

p.s. I believe Gaspari Nutrition's SuperPump250 was due to very high magnesium content, not bicarbonates.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I know I should have put the disclaimer that I was joking reaper.

I was planing on sending u a few servings to try to see if u get gi distress. the bicarbonate problem is a problem with all bicarbonate products, noxplode also, but mag. can do it at over a gram at a time. there is 450mg of mag in a ser. of zma and people don't get "explosive dumps" from zma.

sorry I offended u reaper.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I know I should have put the disclaimer that I was joking reaper.

I was planing on sending u a few servings to try to see if u get gi distress. the bicarbonate problem is a problem with all bicarbonate products, noxplode also, but mag. can do it at over a gram at a time. there is 450mg of mag in a ser. of zma and people don't get "explosive dumps" from zma.

sorry I offended u reaper.

My bad. I must be taking crazy pills (Mr. Magatu). I'd love those servings though to see if I do get GI distress.

With SuperPump250 I have no idea what it really was since their ingredient list is longer than the Declaration of Independence. SuperPump was one of the worse GI distresses I've ever gotten, even more so compared to taking whey which I cannot digest. I got dehydrated very fast after taking it.

The older NOS Ether version I have to wait about 1-1.5 hrs between single serving scoops to allow it to fully digest through. If I could start slamming 2 scoops at a time, that'd be great.

I didn't mind the old taste at all. It tasted just like Sprite. It wasn't like R4W 5.0 or anything.