DTH + NOS + Raw Test + AX + 6oxo

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the following upcoming stack and would appreciate feedback on dosages, etc.:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sick bro!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if the benefit outweighs the cost of using BOTH ActX and DTH at the same time. You should just stick to the protocol I PM'd you awhile back.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
DTH should complement Activate Xtreme.

I don't know if the benefit outweighs the cost of using BOTH ActX and DTH at the same time. You should just stick to the protocol I PM'd you awhile back.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH should complement Activate Xtreme.
I replied to this in the other thread, at max dose of actx yeah, or 5/6 actx it would be like stacking trib test extreme and DTH, but at 3 actx pills u might as well leave it out. DTH works really well by itself and with raw test and 6-oxo AND NOS Precursor unless ur do 6 actx with it ur not going to get any better results.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Might shuffle the stack around as you have indicated and start off solely with 6 caps of AX and then follow on with rest of the stack as indicated in week 1.

Chuck, I cannot tell you enough how much I am looking forward to trying your products. Have used alot of stuff on the market, but really like how DTH and all are intended; now just bring back Raw Test :thumbsup:

I replied to this in the other thread, at max dose of actx yeah, or 5/6 actx it would be like stacking trib test extreme and DTH, but at 3 actx pills u might as well leave it out. DTH works really well by itself and with raw test and 6-oxo AND NOS Precursor unless ur do 6 actx with it ur not going to get any better results.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Might shuffle the stack around as you have indicated and start off solely with 6 caps of AX and then follow on with rest of the stack as indicated in week 1.

Chuck, I cannot tell you enough how much I am looking forward to trying your products. Have used alot of stuff on the market, but really like how DTH and all are intended; now just bring back Raw Test :thumbsup:
That might work because at 5 DTH and 3 actx u might not see anything but at 6actx and 3 DTH you will see something. 3 or 4 actx caps/day just dont seem to be enough even when stacked.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Slight Revision

Weeks 1-3:

AX - 4 caps PD
6-oxo - 3 caps PD

Weeks 4-7:

DTH - 4 caps PD
NOS Precursor - 4 caps PD
Raw Test - 1 cap PD

Weeks 8-9:

6-oxo - 3 caps PD

Weeks 10-13:

DTH - 4 caps PD
NOS Precursor - 4 caps PD
Raw Test - 1 cap PD

Might increase the DTH dosage if needed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
if your going to do a stack do a stack, ur running a low dose cycle of 2 test boosters to make them last longer. what I would do is run 5 actx day with 3 or 4 dth/day. 4 actx isn't going to do anything even stacked with 6-oxo. nettle is dose dependant you either take enough or u dont.