Raw Test

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck,

Know you had mentioned previously Raw Test is no longer being produced, but may come back in August. Can you provide any update on this? Many of us really want to see this come back. :cheers:

BTW, can Raw Test be dosed a 1 tablet per day for about 10 weeks? Saw in the write up it is suppose to be 2 days on, 1 day off. I am looking to take it with DTH and NOS Precursor.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard very sick things about DTH, which I do eventually plan on trying out.

Raw Test sounds pretty good also.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate?
I think he means "sick" as in good.

Well I can tell you Raw Test wont be back out before July.

I got a 10 bottle stash for myself.

Yeah u can use 1 tab a day am for a long time.

It never sold really well and its way better than people would expect, exp. for those over 30 and stacked with DTH or any herbal test booster.

When I take that stuff pre-workout with r4w I literally destoy the gym.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I figured that...have been hearing nothing but good stuff on DTH ever since I started looking into it, just wish Raw Test was still in production.

Bring back Raw Test, bring back Raw Test, bring back Raw Test :box:

Sure wish I had picked up a couple bottles of it before now.

I think he means "sick" as in good.

Well I can tell you Raw Test wont be back out before July.

I got a 10 bottle stash for myself.

Yeah u can use 1 tab a day am for a long time.

It never sold really well and its way better than people would expect, exp. for those over 30 and stacked with DTH or any herbal test booster.

When I take that stuff pre-workout with r4w I literally destoy the gym.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I figured that...have been hearing nothing but good stuff on DTH ever since I started looking into it, just wish Raw Test was still in production.

Bring back Raw Test, bring back Raw Test, bring back Raw Test :box:

Sure wish I had picked up a couple bottles of it before now.
Yeah when I got about 500 or so of you that want to buy it every month.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So is the plan for now just to bring it back periodically as you previously indicated it should be back in late summer or so?

Yeah when I got about 500 or so of you that want to buy it every month.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Raw Test stacked with DTH is a nice stack that worked well for me, but I did get some acne breakouts towards the end. Proabably because my test levels were up.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Guess that means the product is doing the job. :thumbsup:
Raw Test stacked with DTH is a nice stack that worked well for me, but I did get some acne breakouts towards the end. Proabably because my test levels were up.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I will bring it back when NOS ETHER sells as well as DTH.
I could see that being soon, I think it'll be a higher seller to the general popuation now that it tastes better.

Back in the 05 ether seemed expensive as I was using Syntrax Swole for dirt cheap, but anymore Nos Ether is very reasonably priced and just keeps topping itself as the best strength booster.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I could see that being soon, I think it'll be a higher seller to the general popuation now that it tastes better.

Back in the 05 ether seemed expensive as I was using Syntrax Swole for dirt cheap, but anymore Nos Ether is very reasonably priced and just keeps topping itself as the best strength booster.
ETHER in 2005 was about $50 or so, last summer it was out at $65 per but that wasnt my fault, it was acutally the price of CoQ10 last year was super high.

Now this formula will be about $44 online and you cant beat that.

People are selling Creatine only, NO only, or endurance only products for more than that.

I think with the new packaging and taste and an even stronger product and a write up that will let people know its not a "creatine" or "NO" but a performance product it will do ok.

My supplement stack (over multi, glucosamine etc) starts at ETHER and builds from there.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
ETHER in 2005 was about $50 or so, last summer it was out at $65 per but that wasnt my fault, it was acutally the price of CoQ10 last year was super high.

Now this formula will be about $44 online and you cant beat that.

People are selling Creatine only, NO only, or endurance only products for more than that.

I think with the new packaging and taste and an even stronger product and a write up that will let people know its not a "creatine" or "NO" but a performance product it will do ok.

My supplement stack (over multi, glucosamine etc) starts at ETHER and builds from there.
Its for sure one of the best deals these days, I'd be stacking 3 or 4 30$ products to match what I got from the last Ether.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Bring on Raw Test. :djparty:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Bring on Raw Test. :djparty:
hahaha, no.

Raw Test wont be around for a while, unless vit. shoppe calls to sell DTH or like I said NOS ETHER starts selling like DTH.

Im not going to make like 1500 raw test bottles to sell 20 a month.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So you mean it is gone indefinitely? Thought you previously mentioned you were going to do another run of it in July or August?

hahaha, no.

Raw Test wont be around for a while, unless vit. shoppe calls to sell DTH or like I said NOS ETHER starts selling like DTH.

Im not going to make like 1500 raw test bottles to sell 20 a month.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That would be great man! In the meantime, I stocked up on 6 bottles. :thumbsup:

So if I go with 1 tab per day and workout around 5pm, is it most effective to take that 1 tab first thing in the morning or later in the day around 4pm as a preworkout?

Indef, optomistically july or August.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That would be great man! In the meantime, I stocked up on 6 bottles. :thumbsup:

So if I go with 1 tab per day and workout around 5pm, is it most effective to take that 1 tab first thing in the morning or later in the day around 4pm as a preworkout?
1-2 hours pre-workout. How did u get 6 bottles? I thought everyone was sold out. There was this small online retailer down here that called and said their raw test wasnt selling then in the last week it all sold out. I said yeah people are stock pilling it.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, I ordered it, but haven't received it yet LOL Just placed it online last night through A1. I assume it would have shown as out of stock if it wasn't available.

So with people stock piling, maybe you need to whip up another batch come July or August :)

1-2 hours pre-workout. How did u get 6 bottles? I thought everyone was sold out. There was this small online retailer down here that called and said their raw test wasnt selling then in the last week it all sold out. I said yeah people are stock pilling it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, I ordered it, but haven't received it yet LOL Just placed it online last night through A1. I assume it would have shown as out of stock if it wasn't available.

So with people stock piling, maybe you need to whip up another batch come July or August :)
i hope so, A1 will sell stuff they dont have then order it from the manufacture so u might want to call them monday.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, you nailed it...cross A1 off the list.

No one you know of then still has any in stock?

i hope so, A1 will sell stuff they dont have then order it from the manufacture so u might want to call them monday.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
40$ for dth plus FREE raw test at D P S
yeah and some retailers in europe has it, but like I said go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" then click on all the retailers to see who has it. Or search google "get diesel raw test."

I got 10 bottles.....in my personal stash :)

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
its way better than people would expect, exp. for those over 30
Chuck, would you recommend Raw Test to soomeone who is 26? I've heard it is better for + 30-35 yo. Or should I stick to DTHC + TTE?

On another note (no flames here ok? I'm new to this stuff) why did you go with DHEA instead of 7-Keto DHEA thoughtr the latter was better but as I have seen in your comments of your different products you always got a good reason to add/remove ingredients, so could you explain to me?

Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, would you recommend Raw Test to soomeone who is 26? I've heard it is better for + 30-35 yo. Or should I stick to DTHC + TTE?

On another note (no flames here ok? I'm new to this stuff) why did you go with DHEA instead of 7-Keto DHEA thoughtr the latter was better but as I have seen in your comments of your different products you always got a good reason to add/remove ingredients, so could you explain to me?

Thanks
dhea and 7-keto are 2 different compounds. 7-keto is a metabolite of dhea but it has no effect on test levels, its a thermogenic.

Some one at 26 can use DTH, thats right in the middle to go either DTH/TTE or DTH/raw test

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Any current plans for a follow-on product comparable to Raw Test?
hahaha no

Raw Test will just be Raw Test. Like I said when NOS ETHER and DTH are moving better I will bring back the Raw Test.....for the 3 of you that want it.

Azaloth

Awards
Okay, I finally tracked down some research on RAW Test.

A question? would a 24 year old who has been diagnosed with below average (but not clinically "low") test levels seen any benefit from RAW Test? I have never had any symptoms of low test (i.e. plenty of energy, very lean physique, libido is never a problem) but every time my levels are tested they come back towards the low end of the spectrum.

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I finally tracked down some research on RAW Test.

A question? would a 24 year old who has been diagnosed with below average (but not clinically "low") test levels seen any benefit from RAW Test? I have never had any symptoms of low test (i.e. plenty of energy, very lean physique, libido is never a problem) but every time my levels are tested they come back towards the low end of the spectrum.
Raw Test is better for people over 27 years old or stacked with diesel test.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
hahaha no

Raw Test will just be Raw Test. Like I said when NOS ETHER and DTH are moving better I will bring back the Raw Test.....for the 3 of you that want it.

Make that 4. :)

And how much better does DTH need to sell; it keeps going out of stock at NP.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Make that 4. :)

And how much better does DTH need to sell; it keeps going out of stock at NP.
No DTH sells really well, I would like to ship more outside the US which Im working on, bu I need NOS ETHER to sell like DTH. I need 2 big movers to support a line up of slow movers.

DTH is out of stock at NP all the time because the are close to us and usually dont order large amounts, just frequent orders, but then some of my large accounts will call and say, "send me all the DTH you have." Then its all gone.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck,

Know you had mentioned previously Raw Test is no longer being produced, but may come back in August. Can you provide any update on this? Many of us really want to see this come back. :cheers:

BTW, can Raw Test be dosed a 1 tablet per day for about 10 weeks? Saw in the write up it is suppose to be 2 days on, 1 day off. I am looking to take it with DTH and NOS Precursor.
Its only 7 years late...but Raw Test will be re-released today this version is supercharged. Look for it at fefifo.com getdiesel.com tonight or tomorrow...more to come. #shtjustgotreal

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear!

Its only 7 years late...but Raw Test will be re-released today this version is supercharged. Look for it at fefifo.com getdiesel.com tonight or tomorrow...more to come. #shtjustgotreal

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's got the potential to be a big time seller for GD. One of many on the way.

Now, I am just waiting on this and the new AI. Oh yeah, it's going to be that kinda summer.