DTH stand alone?

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
I just bought some DTH with the intent of using it for my next PCT, but due to some changes in school/work I'm postponing the cycle for a few months and was thinking about just running the DTH solo.

Would it be worth it to run something like:

DTH/Cissus/YohimbineHCL together for 4-6 weeks?

I'm 5'10" 165lbs, so would dosing 1/1/1 for the whole time be sufficient or will I likely need to increase after a couple of weeks?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
did u read the dth directions? it says take 5 or 6 a day and if it to strong reduce ur dosage, it has nothing to do with ur bodywight but u can start at 2/1/1. dth is most of the time used standalone because unlike other nat. test boosters it works really well standalone

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I vouch for chuck, I used DTH in PCT, and it blew me away........Great product!!!! Probably the best test booster on the market right now. Trust it works!

~TripD

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
did u read the dth directions? it says take 5 or 6 a day and if it to strong reduce ur dosage, it has nothing to do with ur bodywight but u can start at 2/1/1. dth is most of the time used standalone because unlike other nat. test boosters it works really well standalone
sweet, I haven't actually received it yet, it's still being shipped, but I was thinking the label I read said start w/ 3 and go up, but I must have read wrong. Thanks, I'm hoping to see some good results w/ it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
sweet, I haven't actually received it yet, it's still being shipped, but I was thinking the label I read said start w/ 3 and go up, but I must have read wrong. Thanks, I'm hoping to see some good results w/ it.
yeah 3 1/1/1 the first 3 days