Diesel Shirts? - AnabolicMinds.com

Diesel Shirts?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Diesel Shirts?

Do ya'll have any plans of making any shirts? I think a Coq Diesel shirt would be great! On the front it just says "Coq Diesel". On the back "That's right." I'd wear it every day.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Do ya'll have any plans of making any shirts? I think a Coq Diesel shirt would be great! On the front it just says "Coq Diesel". On the back "That's right." I'd wear it every day.
    A lot of people have been asking over at the GET DIESEL forum and at my gym so I think by mid-april I will do some more "GET DIESEL NUTRITION" on the front and "Certified DIESEL" on the back, and/or "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' on the back.

They are going to be Dark blue with yellow txt and black with yellow txt.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Sounds great, guess I'm on my own with the Coq Diesel idea. Oh well, something's better than nothing. Let us know when they become available.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

4. Are you Diesel?

Sounds great, guess I'm on my own with the Coq Diesel idea. Oh well, something's better than nothing. Let us know when they become available.
    No people have asked for that shirt also, some bb.com employees wanted me to give away Coq DIESEL shirts at the Arnold, I just dont want to do a "product" shirt.
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    A lot of people have been asking over at the GET DIESEL forum and at my gym so I think by mid-april I will do some more "GET DIESEL NUTRITION" on the front and "Certified DIESEL" on the back, and/or "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' on the back.

They are going to be Dark blue with yellow txt and black with yellow txt.

Put me down for a large "Get Diesel or Die Tryin" Black shirt yellow text! I like the idea
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Senior Member

I'm down too, sounds sweet.
  7. Are you Diesel?

Just posted this on the GET DIESEL forum and went out in the newsletter to GET DIESEL forum members:

The constantly asked for GET DIESEL t-shirts will be avail again soon.

This run will not be the white with red txt on the front it will be:

Navy Blue (dark blues) shirts with yellow "GET DIESEL NUTRITION" classic logo (the logo on the bottles) on the front and "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN" on the back in yellow.

They probably will be avail. at DP S and Nutraplanet.com for 9.99 each.

Should be avail. by April 15th at the latest, printed on 50/50 shrink proof, wrinkle proof heavyweight T's.

Sizes will be M, L, XL with a majority being XL and L, there will be very few Mediums because if you need a medium Tshirt, you need to GET DIESEL and grow into an L and pref. an XL.....but I know some people are small and some females might want a medium.

I’ll put up a pic of the front and back when I have time.

Cya

-Chuck
  8. New Member

no XXL for the super swole
  9. Are you Diesel?

I printed a few xxl for my stash but xxl shirts cost more than m to xl so I may add a few more to the order or just sell you one of my xxl's.
  10. Elite Member

nice, I want one
  11. Senior Member

Well, if you don't have XXXXL I guess I will have to settle for a Large
  12. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Well, if you don't have XXXXL I guess I will have to settle for a Large
    Acutally I do have some XXXL and XXXXL "GET DIESEL UNIVERSITY" shirts at my office.....if you want one (to sleep in) let me know.
  13. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Good stuff Chuck!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Good stuff Chuck!
    Trip dee O double G, I got a medium with the sleves cut off waiting for you.
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ill have to order one or 2 from nutra altho i live right across the bay from ya. lol
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Trip dee O double G, I got a medium with the sleves cut off waiting for you.
    Extra medium, no sleeves. Thanks! ahhahahaha
    WHITE WHALE!
  17. Are you Diesel?

Extra medium, no sleeves. Thanks! ahhahahaha
    Thats whats hot right now. I call that "Florida" style. Thats how guys roll to the gym down here, ohh and with a 20 min hair due.

Trip i will have real sizes not just baby sizes (Medium and Large) just FYI, that was a joke.
  18. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ill have to order one or 2 from nutra altho i live right across the bay from ya. lol
    I thought about selling them direct but then I would have to add tax in Florida and blablabla, plus charge shipping and its probably better to just throw it in your order from an online store.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Thats whats hot right now. I call that "Florida" style. Thats how guys roll to the gym down here, ohh and with a 20 min hair due.
    Ahhahaha, nice.
    WHITE WHALE!
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I thought about selling them direct but then I would have to add tax in Florida and blablabla, plus charge shipping and its probably better to just throw it in your order from an online store.
    Yea definately. Just let us know bro ill cop some!
  21. Are you Diesel?

Yea definately. Just let us know bro ill cop some!
    thanks for the support, when i get them in I will post front and back pics.

Its not about just a "t-shirt," its about walking in that gym with that "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' shirt on and giving off that Ora that your not there to just look at all the asses in tight spandex on the eleptical, you are there to ALSO destroy the gym, smash P R's and get out. Your not that 120lb kid in the BSN shirt. Your DIESEL.

Hey just another FYI, when I put "P R's" with no spaces this msg board auto changed it to "Page Rankings"....weird.
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Its not about just a "t-shirt," its about walking in that gym with that "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' shirt on and giving off that Ora that your not there to just look at all the asses in tight spandex on the eleptical, you are there to ALSO destroy the gym, smash PR's and get out. Your not that 120lb kid in the BSN shirt. Your DIESEL.

Exactly! Thats what im talkin about! :clean:
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Its not about just a "t-shirt," its about walking in that gym with that "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' shirt on and giving off that Ora that your not there to just look at all the asses in tight spandex on the eleptical, you are there to ALSO destroy the gym, smash P R's and get out. Your not that 120lb kid in the BSN shirt. Your DIESEL.

Hey just another FYI, when I put "P R's" with no spaces this msg board auto changed it to "Page Rankings"....weird.
    I'd add in a line about frisbeeing a 45lb plate at the D-bags that do "just look at all the asses in tight spandex on the eleptical." Mainly because the image of something throwing a 45 like a frisbee, even two handed, is one of the funniest things I can imagine.
    WHITE WHALE!
  24. Are you Diesel?

shirts will be avail at NP by about 14 april at the latest. I will post a pic of how they will look soon.

Navy blue, yellow text "GET DIESEL NUTRITION" classic logo on the front, "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' in the font on the DTH bottle on the back in yellow.

L, XL, and XXL.

very few M's will be avail.

Im guessing they will be about $10, XXL about 11 or 12.
  25. Senior Member

I'll be placing my order on the 14th......
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I'll be placing my order on the 14th......
    x2. Can I get a designer extra medium w/ a collar for poppin'?
    It's how I show off my swole at the gym.

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to these and I'm glad you're making them available for us Chuck.
    WHITE WHALE!
  27. Are you Diesel?

x2. Can I get a designer extra medium w/ a collar for poppin'?
    It's how I show off my swole at the gym.

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to these and I'm glad you're making them available for us Chuck.
    No problem, I havent done shirts since dec 2005, I do them on a limited basis, but over at getdiesel.com i was getting some request for shirts and alot of people at the gyms I train at wanted some. I usually workout in a white GET DIESEL NUTRITION shirt and today this lady at the front selling juice or whatever said, "GET DIESEL.....I like that, its hardcore" when I walked in the door.

Thats what im talking about. GET DIESEL t-shirts....the opposite of abacrobie.
  28. Are you Diesel?

coming soon to NP!
  29. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Definately pickin me up some of these!
  30. Advanced Member

Definately pickin me up some of these!
    x2.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

x3 can you dig it?
    WHITE WHALE!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

i need one of those
  33. Are you Diesel?

GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN shirts arrived at the office today!

They will be at NP monday the 14th, a few Large, XL and XXL. They should have them online by tues the 15th.

There might be about 3 or 4 Med's there also.

Navy blue shirt.
  34. Are you Diesel?

GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN shirts arrived at the office today!

They will be at NP monday the 14th, a few Large, XL and XXL. They should have them online by tues the 15th.

There might be about 3 or 4 Med's there also.

Navy blue shirt.
    Shirts being added to NP cyber store as we speak. Should be up by end of the business day!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Synchronize your watches....now.
    WHITE WHALE!
  36. Are you Diesel?

I looked at the site a few hours ago, didn't see them. I did take some to the gym and all the staff bought some from me......then the money went in my gas tank
  37. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I looked at the site a few hours ago, didn't see them. I did take some to the gym and all the staff bought some from me......then the money went in my gas tank

Gas is rediculous here in FL right now. You drivin a v8 there chuck? lol I see you in a hummer for some reason, maybe cuz a hummer is big and takes up space and they just "look" diesel to me. hahaha

Anyways whenever nutra gets in DTH/the new nos ether/and your shirts i think ima grab all of it along with trib test and run a log on it... ya dig??
  38. Are you Diesel?

Gas is rediculous here in FL right now. You drivin a v8 there chuck? lol I see you in a hummer for some reason, maybe cuz a hummer is big and takes up space and they just "look" diesel to me. hahaha

Anyways whenever nutra gets in DTH/the new nos ether/and your shirts i think ima grab all of it along with trib test and run a log on it... ya dig??
    v8 grand prix GXP. I had the 2004 supercharged v6 grand prix GTP and thought I wanted more power in oct of 06.........bad idea, well I love the car but gas prices have gone banannas down here and this btch only takes premium and I live outside orlando but my office is still outside of tampa!!!! I drive like 45k miles a year. gas is like 3.63 for premium but I see crazier prices in chicago
  39. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

v8 grand prix GXP. I had the 2004 supercharged v6 grand prix GTP and thought I wanted more power in oct of 06.........bad idea, well I love the car but gas prices have gone banannas down here and this btch only takes premium and I live outside orlando but my office is still outside of tampa!!!! I drive like 45k miles a year. gas is like 3.63 for premium but I see crazier prices in chicago
    Yea i here that! I drive a turbo 4 cyl but i still gotta put premium in it and if im not careful every other day im fillin it back up!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I drive a 93 silverado with the 5L v8. 13.5mpg baby! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    WHITE WHALE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:18 AM
  2. Get Diesel T-Shirts, NOW BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 01:41 PM
  3. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 08:41 AM
  4. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:52 PM