Diesel Shirts?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I'll be placing my order on the 14th......
    x2. Can I get a designer extra medium w/ a collar for poppin'?
    It's how I show off my swole at the gym.

    In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to these and I'm glad you're making them available for us Chuck.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    x2. Can I get a designer extra medium w/ a collar for poppin'?
    It's how I show off my swole at the gym.

    In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to these and I'm glad you're making them available for us Chuck.
    No problem, I havent done shirts since dec 2005, I do them on a limited basis, but over at getdiesel.com i was getting some request for shirts and alot of people at the gyms I train at wanted some. I usually workout in a white GET DIESEL NUTRITION shirt and today this lady at the front selling juice or whatever said, "GET DIESEL.....I like that, its hardcore" when I walked in the door.

    Thats what im talking about. GET DIESEL t-shirts....the opposite of abacrobie.
    •   
       


  3. Definately pickin me up some of these!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Definately pickin me up some of these!
    x2.
    •   
       


  5. x3 can you dig it?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  6. i need one of those

  7. GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN shirts arrived at the office today!

    They will be at NP monday the 14th, a few Large, XL and XXL. They should have them online by tues the 15th.

    There might be about 3 or 4 Med's there also.

    Navy blue shirt.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN shirts arrived at the office today!

    They will be at NP monday the 14th, a few Large, XL and XXL. They should have them online by tues the 15th.

    There might be about 3 or 4 Med's there also.

    Navy blue shirt.
    Shirts being added to NP cyber store as we speak. Should be up by end of the business day!

  9. Synchronize your watches....now.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  10. I looked at the site a few hours ago, didn't see them. I did take some to the gym and all the staff bought some from me......then the money went in my gas tank

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I looked at the site a few hours ago, didn't see them. I did take some to the gym and all the staff bought some from me......then the money went in my gas tank

    Gas is rediculous here in FL right now. You drivin a v8 there chuck? lol I see you in a hummer for some reason, maybe cuz a hummer is big and takes up space and they just "look" diesel to me. hahaha

    Anyways whenever nutra gets in DTH/the new nos ether/and your shirts i think ima grab all of it along with trib test and run a log on it... ya dig??
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Gas is rediculous here in FL right now. You drivin a v8 there chuck? lol I see you in a hummer for some reason, maybe cuz a hummer is big and takes up space and they just "look" diesel to me. hahaha

    Anyways whenever nutra gets in DTH/the new nos ether/and your shirts i think ima grab all of it along with trib test and run a log on it... ya dig??
    v8 grand prix GXP. I had the 2004 supercharged v6 grand prix GTP and thought I wanted more power in oct of 06.........bad idea, well I love the car but gas prices have gone banannas down here and this btch only takes premium and I live outside orlando but my office is still outside of tampa!!!! I drive like 45k miles a year. gas is like 3.63 for premium but I see crazier prices in chicago

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    v8 grand prix GXP. I had the 2004 supercharged v6 grand prix GTP and thought I wanted more power in oct of 06.........bad idea, well I love the car but gas prices have gone banannas down here and this btch only takes premium and I live outside orlando but my office is still outside of tampa!!!! I drive like 45k miles a year. gas is like 3.63 for premium but I see crazier prices in chicago
    Yea i here that! I drive a turbo 4 cyl but i still gotta put premium in it and if im not careful every other day im fillin it back up!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. I drive a 93 silverado with the 5L v8. 13.5mpg baby! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  15. Get em while their hot, their on the front page of nutra right now! good price too.
  16. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Get em while their hot, their on the front page of nutra right now! good price too.
    booya!

    Get Diesel T-Shirt By: Get Diesel


    Only 11.95.

    I swear when you workout you will train with a sense of pride like, "yeah I see you looking at me, this shirt says GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN', and it means Im going hard."

    Id like to see some unsponsored GET DIESEL t-shirt logs.

    All you little guys (oh I mean lean guys), there are a few med's at NP, they wont last, they only have about 4 med's. I didnt print that many.

  17. im picking my shirt up tomorrow and then... im going to get diesel

    ill post feedback tomorrow
    thanks again chuck d

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dieselcoop View Post
    im picking my shirt up tomorrow and then... im going to get diesel

    ill post feedback tomorrow
    thanks again chuck d
    word......You driving over there?

  19. yep the wharehouse is close away .. i just got it this morning and i guess i will have to take another trip next week when the ether is there
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GET DIESEL Barbell Club Shirts - Coming Soon (Aug 2015)
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 04:19 AM
  2. GET DIESEL Barbell Club shirts and Nitrotein - Vegan protein avail
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 11:06 AM
  3. Get Diesel T-Shirts, NOW BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 02:41 PM
  4. best brand of wife beaters(a-shirts)
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 08:54 PM
  5. Opinions on DIESEL FUEL RELOADED?
    By bigmark1972 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 08:46 AM
Log in
Log in