Diesel Shirts?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Do ya'll have any plans of making any shirts? I think a Coq Diesel shirt would be great! On the front it just says "Coq Diesel". On the back "That's right." I'd wear it every day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Do ya'll have any plans of making any shirts? I think a Coq Diesel shirt would be great! On the front it just says "Coq Diesel". On the back "That's right." I'd wear it every day.
A lot of people have been asking over at the GET DIESEL forum and at my gym so I think by mid-april I will do some more "GET DIESEL NUTRITION" on the front and "Certified DIESEL" on the back, and/or "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' on the back.

They are going to be Dark blue with yellow txt and black with yellow txt.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great, guess I'm on my own with the Coq Diesel idea. Oh well, something's better than nothing. Let us know when they become available.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great, guess I'm on my own with the Coq Diesel idea. Oh well, something's better than nothing. Let us know when they become available.
No people have asked for that shirt also, some bb.com employees wanted me to give away Coq DIESEL shirts at the Arnold, I just dont want to do a "product" shirt.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people have been asking over at the GET DIESEL forum and at my gym so I think by mid-april I will do some more "GET DIESEL NUTRITION" on the front and "Certified DIESEL" on the back, and/or "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' on the back.

They are going to be Dark blue with yellow txt and black with yellow txt.

Put me down for a large "Get Diesel or Die Tryin" Black shirt yellow text! I like the idea

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just posted this on the GET DIESEL forum and went out in the newsletter to GET DIESEL forum members:

The constantly asked for GET DIESEL t-shirts will be avail again soon.

This run will not be the white with red txt on the front it will be:

Navy Blue (dark blues) shirts with yellow "GET DIESEL NUTRITION" classic logo (the logo on the bottles) on the front and "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN" on the back in yellow.

They probably will be avail. at DP S and Nutraplanet.com for 9.99 each.

Should be avail. by April 15th at the latest, printed on 50/50 shrink proof, wrinkle proof heavyweight T's.

Sizes will be M, L, XL with a majority being XL and L, there will be very few Mediums because if you need a medium Tshirt, you need to GET DIESEL and grow into an L and pref. an XL.....but I know some people are small and some females might want a medium.

I’ll put up a pic of the front and back when I have time.

Cya

-Chuck

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you don't have XXXXL I guess I will have to settle for a Large ;)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well, if you don't have XXXXL I guess I will have to settle for a Large ;)
Acutally I do have some XXXL and XXXXL "GET DIESEL UNIVERSITY" shirts at my office.....if you want one (to sleep in) let me know.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff Chuck!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have to order one or 2 from nutra altho i live right across the bay from ya. lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Extra medium, no sleeves. Thanks! ahhahahaha
Thats whats hot right now. I call that "Florida" style. Thats how guys roll to the gym down here, ohh and with a 20 min hair due.

Trip i will have real sizes not just baby sizes (Medium and Large) just FYI, that was a joke.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ill have to order one or 2 from nutra altho i live right across the bay from ya. lol
I thought about selling them direct but then I would have to add tax in Florida and blablabla, plus charge shipping and its probably better to just throw it in your order from an online store.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thats whats hot right now. I call that "Florida" style. Thats how guys roll to the gym down here, ohh and with a 20 min hair due.
Ahhahaha, nice.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought about selling them direct but then I would have to add tax in Florida and blablabla, plus charge shipping and its probably better to just throw it in your order from an online store.
Yea definately. Just let us know bro ill cop some!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yea definately. Just let us know bro ill cop some!
thanks for the support, when i get them in I will post front and back pics.

Its not about just a "t-shirt," its about walking in that gym with that "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' shirt on and giving off that Ora that your not there to just look at all the asses in tight spandex on the eleptical, you are there to ALSO destroy the gym, smash P R's and get out. Your not that 120lb kid in the BSN shirt. Your DIESEL.

Hey just another FYI, when I put "P R's" with no spaces this msg board auto changed it to "Page Rankings"....weird.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Its not about just a "t-shirt," its about walking in that gym with that "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' shirt on and giving off that Ora that your not there to just look at all the asses in tight spandex on the eleptical, you are there to ALSO destroy the gym, smash PR's and get out. Your not that 120lb kid in the BSN shirt. Your DIESEL.

Exactly! Thats what im talkin about! :clean:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Its not about just a "t-shirt," its about walking in that gym with that "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' shirt on and giving off that Ora that your not there to just look at all the asses in tight spandex on the eleptical, you are there to ALSO destroy the gym, smash P R's and get out. Your not that 120lb kid in the BSN shirt. Your DIESEL.

Hey just another FYI, when I put "P R's" with no spaces this msg board auto changed it to "Page Rankings"....weird.
I'd add in a line about frisbeeing a 45lb plate at the D-bags that do "just look at all the asses in tight spandex on the eleptical." Mainly because the image of something throwing a 45 like a frisbee, even two handed, is one of the funniest things I can imagine.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
shirts will be avail at NP by about 14 april at the latest. I will post a pic of how they will look soon.

Navy blue, yellow text "GET DIESEL NUTRITION" classic logo on the front, "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' in the font on the DTH bottle on the back in yellow.

L, XL, and XXL.

very few M's will be avail.

Im guessing they will be about $10, XXL about 11 or 12.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'll be placing my order on the 14th......

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'll be placing my order on the 14th......
x2. Can I get a designer extra medium w/ a collar for poppin'?
It's how I show off my swole at the gym.

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to these and I'm glad you're making them available for us Chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
x2. Can I get a designer extra medium w/ a collar for poppin'?
It's how I show off my swole at the gym.

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to these and I'm glad you're making them available for us Chuck.
No problem, I havent done shirts since dec 2005, I do them on a limited basis, but over at getdiesel.com i was getting some request for shirts and alot of people at the gyms I train at wanted some. I usually workout in a white GET DIESEL NUTRITION shirt and today this lady at the front selling juice or whatever said, "GET DIESEL.....I like that, its hardcore" when I walked in the door.

Thats what im talking about. GET DIESEL t-shirts....the opposite of abacrobie.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately pickin me up some of these!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
x3 can you dig it?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN shirts arrived at the office today!

They will be at NP monday the 14th, a few Large, XL and XXL. They should have them online by tues the 15th.

There might be about 3 or 4 Med's there also.

Navy blue shirt.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN shirts arrived at the office today!

They will be at NP monday the 14th, a few Large, XL and XXL. They should have them online by tues the 15th.

There might be about 3 or 4 Med's there also.

Navy blue shirt.
Shirts being added to NP cyber store as we speak. Should be up by end of the business day!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Synchronize your watches....now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked at the site a few hours ago, didn't see them. I did take some to the gym and all the staff bought some from me......then the money went in my gas tank :(

Gas is rediculous here in FL right now. You drivin a v8 there chuck? lol I see you in a hummer for some reason, maybe cuz a hummer is big and takes up space and they just "look" diesel to me. hahaha

Anyways whenever nutra gets in DTH/the new nos ether/and your shirts i think ima grab all of it along with trib test and run a log on it... ya dig??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Gas is rediculous here in FL right now. You drivin a v8 there chuck? lol I see you in a hummer for some reason, maybe cuz a hummer is big and takes up space and they just "look" diesel to me. hahaha

Anyways whenever nutra gets in DTH/the new nos ether/and your shirts i think ima grab all of it along with trib test and run a log on it... ya dig??
v8 grand prix GXP. I had the 2004 supercharged v6 grand prix GTP and thought I wanted more power in oct of 06.........bad idea, well I love the car but gas prices have gone banannas down here and this btch only takes premium and I live outside orlando but my office is still outside of tampa!!!! I drive like 45k miles a year. gas is like 3.63 for premium but I see crazier prices in chicago

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
v8 grand prix GXP. I had the 2004 supercharged v6 grand prix GTP and thought I wanted more power in oct of 06.........bad idea, well I love the car but gas prices have gone banannas down here and this btch only takes premium and I live outside orlando but my office is still outside of tampa!!!! I drive like 45k miles a year. gas is like 3.63 for premium but I see crazier prices in chicago
Yea i here that! I drive a turbo 4 cyl but i still gotta put premium in it and if im not careful every other day im fillin it back up!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I drive a 93 silverado with the 5L v8. 13.5mpg baby! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Get em while their hot, their on the front page of nutra right now! good price too.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Get em while their hot, their on the front page of nutra right now! good price too.
booya!

Get Diesel T-Shirt By: Get Diesel

Only 11.95.

I swear when you workout you will train with a sense of pride like, "yeah I see you looking at me, this shirt says GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN', and it means Im going hard."

Id like to see some unsponsored GET DIESEL t-shirt logs.

All you little guys (oh I mean lean guys), there are a few med's at NP, they wont last, they only have about 4 med's. I didnt print that many.

dieselcoop

Awards
im picking my shirt up tomorrow and then... im going to get diesel

ill post feedback tomorrow
thanks again chuck d

dieselcoop

Awards
yep the wharehouse is close away .. i just got it this morning and i guess i will have to take another trip next week when the ether is there