Diesel Shirts?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. x3 can you dig it?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. i need one of those
    •   

3. GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN shirts arrived at the office today!

They will be at NP monday the 14th, a few Large, XL and XXL. They should have them online by tues the 15th.

There might be about 3 or 4 Med's there also.

Navy blue shirt.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN shirts arrived at the office today!

They will be at NP monday the 14th, a few Large, XL and XXL. They should have them online by tues the 15th.

There might be about 3 or 4 Med's there also.

Navy blue shirt.
    Shirts being added to NP cyber store as we speak. Should be up by end of the business day!

5. Synchronize your watches....now.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

6. I looked at the site a few hours ago, didn't see them. I did take some to the gym and all the staff bought some from me......then the money went in my gas tank

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I looked at the site a few hours ago, didn't see them. I did take some to the gym and all the staff bought some from me......then the money went in my gas tank

Gas is rediculous here in FL right now. You drivin a v8 there chuck? lol I see you in a hummer for some reason, maybe cuz a hummer is big and takes up space and they just "look" diesel to me. hahaha

Anyways whenever nutra gets in DTH/the new nos ether/and your shirts i think ima grab all of it along with trib test and run a log on it... ya dig??
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Gas is rediculous here in FL right now. You drivin a v8 there chuck? lol I see you in a hummer for some reason, maybe cuz a hummer is big and takes up space and they just "look" diesel to me. hahaha

Anyways whenever nutra gets in DTH/the new nos ether/and your shirts i think ima grab all of it along with trib test and run a log on it... ya dig??
    v8 grand prix GXP. I had the 2004 supercharged v6 grand prix GTP and thought I wanted more power in oct of 06.........bad idea, well I love the car but gas prices have gone banannas down here and this btch only takes premium and I live outside orlando but my office is still outside of tampa!!!! I drive like 45k miles a year. gas is like 3.63 for premium but I see crazier prices in chicago

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    v8 grand prix GXP. I had the 2004 supercharged v6 grand prix GTP and thought I wanted more power in oct of 06.........bad idea, well I love the car but gas prices have gone banannas down here and this btch only takes premium and I live outside orlando but my office is still outside of tampa!!!! I drive like 45k miles a year. gas is like 3.63 for premium but I see crazier prices in chicago
    Yea i here that! I drive a turbo 4 cyl but i still gotta put premium in it and if im not careful every other day im fillin it back up!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. I drive a 93 silverado with the 5L v8. 13.5mpg baby! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

11. Get em while their hot, their on the front page of nutra right now! good price too.
  12. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Get em while their hot, their on the front page of nutra right now! good price too.
    booya!

Get Diesel T-Shirt By: Get Diesel

Only 11.95.

I swear when you workout you will train with a sense of pride like, "yeah I see you looking at me, this shirt says GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN', and it means Im going hard."

Id like to see some unsponsored GET DIESEL t-shirt logs.

All you little guys (oh I mean lean guys), there are a few med's at NP, they wont last, they only have about 4 med's. I didnt print that many.

13. im picking my shirt up tomorrow and then... im going to get diesel

ill post feedback tomorrow
    thanks again chuck d

14. Quote Originally Posted by dieselcoop View Post
    im picking my shirt up tomorrow and then... im going to get diesel

ill post feedback tomorrow
    thanks again chuck d
    word......You driving over there?

15. yep the wharehouse is close away .. i just got it this morning and i guess i will have to take another trip next week when the ether is there

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:18 PM
  2. Get Diesel T-Shirts, NOW BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 03:41 PM
  3. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM