First Time Diesel User, But Probably Won't Be The Last Time

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
First Time Diesel User

Been hearing alot of great stuff about the current Diesel line of products, especially Diesel Test Hardcore and Trib Test Extreme.

While looking into the line, I heard about a product called Raw Test. What exactly is this product and is it still readily available?

As a first time user, is it best to start off with doing either 4 or 8 weeks solely of Diesel Test Hardcore, then take a week or two off and go with the Extreme Double or Nothing Stack

Also, will DTH provide for cortisol control or should something like Retain or Lean Xtreme still be taken? Not sure how much cortisol suppression DTH provides.

Obviously diet and working out provides the ultimate determination, but is DTH geared towards cutting, leaning, bulking, or just how you use it?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Been hearing alot of great stuff about the current Diesel line of products, especially Diesel Test Hardcore and Trib Test Extreme.

While looking into the line, I heard about a product called Raw Test. What exactly is this product and is it still readily available?

As a first time user, is it best to start off with doing either 4 or 8 weeks solely of Diesel Test Hardcore, then take a week or two off and go with the Extreme Double or Nothing Stack

Also, will DTH provide for cortisol control or should something like Retain or Lean Xtreme still be taken? Not sure how much cortisol suppression DTH provides.

Obviously diet and working out provides the ultimate determination, but is DTH geared towards cutting, leaning, bulking, or just how you use it?
you dont need to stack DTH with an anti-cortisol product. DTH is good for cutting or bulking depends on your diet. It will improve your muscle to fat ratio without decreasing your strength.

Raw Test:

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=showhtml&id=raw

Its a soon to be not avail. anymore "upgrade" product to any test booster esp DTH and its good for anyone over 35 standalone.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on the intent for Raw Test and why it is being discontinued then?

you dont need to stack DTH with an anti-cortisol product. DTH is good for cutting or bulking depends on your diet. It will improve your muscle to fat ratio without decreasing your strength.

Raw Test:

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=showhtml&id=raw

Its a soon to be not avail. anymore "upgrade" product to any test booster esp DTH and its good for anyone over 35 standalone.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on the intent for Raw Test and why it is being discontinued then?
u can read the write up, not being an ass but i get 1,000's of pm quests on how GET DIESEL products work.

Basically it wasnt selling well till about a few months ago but to make it I have to make 1,000's of bottles and right now until I get larger distribution I can have 10 products out. Its not really "discontinued" its just there will be no more runs made indef. , it will be back hopefully by Aug.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
u can read the write up, not being an ass but i get 1,000's of pm quests on how GET DIESEL products work.

Basically it wasnt selling well till about a few months ago but to make it I have to make 1,000's of bottles and right now until I get larger distribution I can have 10 products out. Its not really "discontinued" its just there will be no more runs made indef. , it will be back hopefully by Aug.
if i could just convince more people to try this...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Think I might include Raw Test when I start DTH. Can you elaborate on the benefit of it and can you relate it to any direct results?

if i could just convince more people to try this...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Think I might include Raw Test when I start DTH. Can you elaborate on the benefit of it and can you relate it to any direct results?
start the dth, and about a week to 10 days in start the raw test. use it at 2 pills before workout. imo it boosts the overall effects of the dth, better libido/mood/sense of well being-felt real good on this.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Cool, will get a couple of bottle of Raw Test to last me now and hopefully it will be back in Aug or sooner.