Libido stack!!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alrite guys a little help! This is kind of a multipurpose stack but its mainly geared toward libido, however, it will help increase test and NO production which will help while I cut for summer. I just turned 23! Here's what I was thinking! Any suggestions?

DTH
Pure Butea Superba- Supposed PDE-5 Inhibitor
Single Herbal Extracts:
Cnidium Monnier- Increase NO/PDE-5 Inhib
Cistanche
Extra Honry Goat Weed
Ginko-Increase blood flow
Koren red ginsneg
Schizandra-sex organs/liver
Extra Tongkat Ali-Increase libdo/sperm count/size/motility
Catuaba
Muira Pauma
Citrulline Malate
AKG
AEE

Also, was thinking of throwin in L-norvaline if $$$ allows since its an arginase inhibitor.

OK, so do you think its to much for the libido dept??? I got tired of seeing so many dif sex pills in which at least half don't even have the ingredients listed, so I decided to make my own and to know what I am actually taking! Thanks for the help

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Alrite guys a little help! This is kind of a multipurpose stack but its mainly geared toward libido, however, it will help increase test and NO production which will help while I cut for summer. I just turned 23! Here's what I was thinking! Any suggestions?

DTH
Pure Butea Superba- Supposed PDE-5 Inhibitor
Single Herbal Extracts:
Cnidium Monnier- Increase NO/PDE-5 Inhib
Cistanche
Extra Honry Goat Weed
Ginko-Increase blood flow
Koren red ginsneg
Schizandra-sex organs/liver
Extra Tongkat Ali-Increase libdo/sperm count/size/motility
Catuaba
Muira Pauma
Citrulline Malate
AKG
AEE

Also, was thinking of throwin in L-norvaline if $$$ allows since its an arginase inhibitor.

OK, so do you think its to much for the libido dept??? I got tired of seeing so many dif sex pills in which at least half don't even have the ingredients listed, so I decided to make my own and to know what I am actually taking! Thanks for the help
I know you probably wont listen to this but forget that above and go with:

DTH: 2/1/1 day

Coq DIESEL: 2am, 2 early pm

NOS ETHER: as directed.

forget all that other stuff in that stock, alot of it is an over kill and a pde-5 inhib. product will probably have no effect on libido (alone).

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
alright chuck, I trust your suggestions, so its a go! I haven't tried any of your new products but think your products are top notch from past uses of rdy4war. Do you think adding in some arg akg to the mix would be good or am I going to get adequate NO stimulation with nos ether? Need to get some blood to boy haha. Also, had my fsh/lsh/prolactin tested and everything was fine so don't really know the reasons for my ed/libido issues but do you think DTH would work for me since I am only 23? Thanks for your input

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
fyi...thats suppose to say get some blood to MY boy! haha

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
alright chuck, I trust your suggestions, so its a go! I haven't tried any of your new products but think your products are top notch from past uses of rdy4war. Do you think adding in some arg akg to the mix would be good or am I going to get adequate NO stimulation with nos ether? Need to get some blood to boy haha. Also, had my fsh/lsh/prolactin tested and everything was fine so don't really know the reasons for my ed/libido issues but do you think DTH would work for me since I am only 23? Thanks for your input
Let me know how that stack goes, you dont need to add anything to it.

I dont know of anyone with ED issues on DTH, or NOS ETHER for that matter. DTH will work for you. Im not a big "promo talker" just start the stack and report back.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
DHT at 1/1/1 plus RPM taken 1 cap 4 times daily was ridiculous for me. I was wanting to bang even not-so-great-looking chicks all the time, and it really intensifies sexual activity.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck, two more quick questions! Can I or would there be any extra benefit of adding nos precursor along with NOS ether for the extra arg akg??? Also, I just got my blood work done for my test levels and they were 818. They said I was on the higher side of normal. With these test levels and with me being only 23 will I still benefit or will my hormones get messed up using DTH? Thanks for all your help!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck, two more quick questions! Can I or would there be any extra benefit of adding nos precursor along with NOS ether for the extra arg akg??? Also, I just got my blood work done for my test levels and they were 818. They said I was on the higher side of normal. With these test levels and with me being only 23 will I still benefit or will my hormones get messed up using DTH? Thanks for all your help!
818 is really good for total test. I wouldnt stack NOS Precursor and NOS ETHER. If you do you can just use the NOS Precursor pre-workout as there is other stuff in there more important than argining-akg such as the ginseng, gynostemma, cndium, ALA, etc. DTH wont mess ur your hormones. I wouldnt ever mess with prosteroids tho' if you havent allready.