Strangest Sensation-R4W

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I got my stash in today. I got a late start since the wife and I were at the hospital most of the day(bad news for us, she had a miscarriage) but anyway when I got home I found my stuff on the porch and couldn't wait to open it.

I took 2 R4Ws and had some nice smooth energy within an hour. I have one of the nicest and strangest sensations going on right now. Its like I am in one of the best moods and like I am warm inside my muscles and my head. I sat down on the couch with the wife and asked her to feel my head to see if I felt feverish and she said no. I told her that I had the warmest feeling going on inside, something I have never felt with any other supplement. I don't know whats different with this stuff, but Chucks got something going on here for sure. Maybe, just maybe, his products have in them what is listed and at the correct amounts with the best quality? hmmm, all I know is I have never felt this with any other fat burner or stim. Anybody else felt this from the R4W?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im assuming u have the newest version, i did a sponsored log on the last version of R4W and i was hot alllllllllllllll the time, mainly sweating from hands feet and armpits

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
yeah I got the new version. man when I crawled into the sac last night and put the blanket over me I had the best warm feeling. Started DTHC and NOS Ether this morning.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
R4W is great for cardio, too, as I have found out. Keeps you going instead of wanting to quit. As a powerlifter, that's pretty ridiculously good. lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH and r4w are both really thermogenic for different reasons that I really cant go into but whats on the label is whats in the product.

I have always made "real" thermogenics, not some nootropics with caffeine with "thermogenic" slapped on the bottle like most products sold as "thermogenics" or fat burners.