Is I Diesel?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
We soon will be finding out. Today I ordered 2 tubs of NOS Ether, 2 bottles of DTHC, 1 bottle of R4W along with Testofen 100gms, 1 bottle of T-Force and some Geranium caps to just compliment the R4W.

I am going to be running this stack over the month of March and April. I'll be using the NOS Ether, DTHC, R4W, Geranium, and Testofen the entire stack. The last month I will add the bottle of T-Force since I plan to compete in a Powerlifting meet May4th.

I'll be keeping a log here that is not sponsored. I hope this stack will have me jacked up beyond normal for this meet. I'd really like to work on getting my Raw Elite over the next year or so. I've got about 50lbs to put on each of the big 3 as of right now. I'd like to also have good enough numbers to qualify for the American open in Weighlifting too before I get too old! So I need all the Diesel power I can get.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, well it looks as if Chuck and his products will be put to the test! I just started DTH today and will be dosing at 6 caps a day

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Its going to be hard for me not to start mine as soon as i get them, but I gotta have restraint cause its all I can afford between now and then. I am going to be using Chucks products to go to battle! I reckon he made them for Powerlifters so lets put them to the test!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Its going to be hard for me not to start mine as soon as i get them, but I gotta have restraint cause its all I can afford between now and then. I am going to be using Chucks products to go to battle! I reckon he made them for Powerlifters so lets put them to the test!
yea man if you dont have the money or are on a budget it kinda sux. Im using DTH in my PCT along with Jungle Warfare so this should be a Hardcore Diesel Test through the Jungle!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I experienced major strength gains while on DTH

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
We soon will be finding out. Today I ordered 2 tubs of NOS Ether, 2 bottles of DTHC, 1 bottle of R4W along with Testofen 100gms, 1 bottle of T-Force and some Geranium caps to just compliment the R4W.

I am going to be running this stack over the month of March and April. I'll be using the NOS Ether, DTHC, R4W, Geranium, and Testofen the entire stack. The last month I will add the bottle of T-Force since I plan to compete in a Powerlifting meet May4th.

I'll be keeping a log here that is not sponsored. I hope this stack will have me jacked up beyond normal for this meet. I'd really like to work on getting my Raw Elite over the next year or so. I've got about 50lbs to put on each of the big 3 as of right now. I'd like to also have good enough numbers to qualify for the American open in Weighlifting too before I get too old! So I need all the Diesel power I can get.
those caps are like 60mg so I would actually pour half the cap out then stack with R4W because u will be pinging off the wall for hours.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I experienced major strength gains while on DTH
people who train at that "powerlifting" level are the best to put any product to the test. Powerlifters or "hardcore" lifters dont do "placebo" results. I see 2 many logs from guys like "oh my lifts are up 5lbs this week" when that was just an issue of them putting 130lbs on the bench bar versus 125lbs.

Powerlifters, sht 5-10 pounds is alot on a bench and they dont respond to delicious flavors, and pretty labels.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
people who train at that "powerlifting" level are the best to put any product to the test. Powerlifters or "hardcore" lifters dont do "placebo" results. I see 2 many logs from guys like "oh my lifts are up 5lbs this week" when that was just an issue of them putting 130lbs on the bench bar versus 125lbs.

Powerlifters, sht 5-10 pounds is alot on a bench and they dont respond to delicious flavors, and pretty labels.
lol for real!!! Anyhow I decided to do a simple DTH log due to time siplicity in my log is key:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/86540-boxmemans-simple-dth.html

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established

You got that right Chuck. I am no super star by any means shape or form, but i am to the level that its going to take something major for me to see big time gains. I am hoping for a good 10-15lbs on my lifts over the next 3 months.

I beleive half of these damn supplement reviews are guys that just take supplements and piss around with nothing weights. Plus, there is nothing on the line for them, just keep a pretty log and they can be the next tester. I swear, I really don't want to be a tester for ****. I just want to find some solid supplements that do what they claim from top to bottom. Thus far I have liked Campabolic, Lipotrophin AM/PM, Stim-X, Poseidon, and Cordygen5 better than anything else I have tried. I can feel and see a difference with those supplements. I hope that the Get Diesel stuff will be on another level than these.

Chuck on the Geranium- the ones I got are the 25mg capsules.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You got that right Chuck. I am no super star by any means shape or form, but i am to the level that its going to take something major for me to see big time gains. I am hoping for a good 10-15lbs on my lifts over the next 3 months.

I beleive half of these damn supplement reviews are guys that just take supplements and piss around with nothing weights. Plus, there is nothing on the line for them, just keep a pretty log and they can be the next tester. I swear, I really don't want to be a tester for ****. I just want to find some solid supplements that do what they claim from top to bottom. Thus far I have liked Campabolic, Lipotrophin AM/PM, Stim-X, Poseidon, and Cordygen5 better than anything else I have tried. I can feel and see a difference with those supplements. I hope that the Get Diesel stuff will be on another level than these.

Chuck on the Geranium- the ones I got are the 25mg capsules.
ok cool, well start with only one of them. there be these kids in my gym doing these bs stacks like "oh yeah I want to but 30lbs on my bench this month" I just look at them like they are crazy. unless they just started lifting 2 days ago that isn't going to happen unless u have been half assing ur workouts in the first place or u start to use something that really works

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,
What I am looking at is to get my Raw Elite at around 181lbs. This is going to take about 1400lbs. My alltime bests are 485-340-520. These were not all done at the sametime and I was much younger and had great training partners. The deadlift was done this past summer though. My focus is going to be just to try to put good consistent cycle after cycle adding 5-10lbs every 10 weeks or so to my top lifts. Hopefully over the next two years I maybe in stricking range of this. At that point, and I can't believe I am saying this, I'll be one year shy of a Masters Lifter!

I also want to get 110kg/140kgs on the Snatch and C&J. My bests are right around 102/130kgs. I think 110/140 would qualify me for the American Open, although I wouldn't even be in the running with all the young big dogs, but I could hobble my way into the dance and cut the rug maybe once!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck,
What I am looking at is to get my Raw Elite at around 181lbs. This is going to take about 1400lbs. My alltime bests are 485-340-520. These were not all done at the sametime and I was much younger and had great training partners. The deadlift was done this past summer though. My focus is going to be just to try to put good consistent cycle after cycle adding 5-10lbs every 10 weeks or so to my top lifts. Hopefully over the next two years I maybe in stricking range of this. At that point, and I can't believe I am saying this, I'll be one year shy of a Masters Lifter!

I also want to get 110kg/140kgs on the Snatch and C&J. My bests are right around 102/130kgs. I think 110/140 would qualify me for the American Open, although I wouldn't even be in the running with all the young big dogs, but I could hobble my way into the dance and cut the rug maybe once!

U pulled 520? Thats good. Wait did you put that in B/S/DL order? Good luck....its hard to increase ur C&J while increasing ur bench and squat but you just have to have the right training program.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Squat- 485 Bench- 340 Deadlift- 520. Yeah for now I ma just going to maintain more or less on the Olympic Lifts and if I get a gain here and there I'll take it. I'm just going keep my form decent with heavier weights without killing my gains in other areas.