Ready4War 5 cap formula Chuck DIESEL review, feb 08

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If you guys have seen my post at AM and BB.com I never do reviews on my own products because they always seem to work the way I formulated them and tested them.....BUT....this new Ready4War (5cap formula blue bottle and label)......does some things I have never felt from any version of Ready4War:

1) Training Intensity: I get pretty aggressive during my workout but a different type of aggressive. Some people confuse a rise in stress or cotisol agression, but Im talking about aggression to the weights.

2) Vascularity: veins and pumps are up way more than other R4W versions (but I take NOS ETHER)

3) the focus and drive is something I cannot explain. Its like something you have to experience, never felt it from any other product ever.

NO CRASH at all. This product actually sneaks ups on you like one min. your normal then next thing you know im in a zone, then about 5 hours after my workout or the next day, it hits you about how focussed you were.

Im actually thinking about my leg workout tomorrow. I never "want" to train now-a-days like that drive to train like when I was 19.

Good job Chuck.

OH forgot.....the endurance. The endurance is the best I have ever seen and anyone will probably every see from a capsule product....period.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
If you guys have seen my post at AM and BB.com I never do reviews on my own products because they always seem to work the way I formulated them and tested them.....BUT....this new Ready4War (5cap formula blue bottle and label)......does some things I have never felt from any version of Ready4War:

1) Training Intensity: I get pretty aggressive during my workout but a different type of aggressive. Some people confuse a rise in stress or cotisol agression, but Im talking about aggression to the weights.

2) Vascularity: veins and pumps are up way more than other R4W versions (but I take NOS ETHER)

3) the focus and drive is something I cannot explain. Its like something you have to experience, never felt it from any other product ever.

NO CRASH at all. This product actually sneaks ups on you like one min. your normal then next thing you know im in a zone, then about 5 hours after my workout or the next day, it hits you about how focussed you were.

Im actually thinking about my leg workout tomorrow. I never "want" to train now-a-days like that drive to train like when I was 19.

Good job Chuck.

OH forgot.....the endurance. The endurance is the best I have ever seen and anyone will probably every see from a capsule product....period.
I'll have my review up very soon Chuck. I absolutely LOVE this stuff, and I've experienced the very same thing as far as training intensity, vascularity, and focus/drive. Review to come....