new NOS Ether

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
hey chuck is there a newer version of ether? the one i just got was smaller bottle than the previous order. whats the difference?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hey chuck is there a newer version of ether? the one i just got was smaller bottle than the previous order. whats the difference?
Yeah thats the "winter 07" ETHER with cit. malate and cordyceps, the bottle is smaller because there is 15g of carbs missing from each serving.

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Yeah thats the "winter 07" ETHER with cit. malate and cordyceps, the bottle is smaller because there is 15g of carbs missing from each serving.
So the new version doesn't have any trace carbs or maltodextrin? If so i'll be picking some up ASAP. *The Reason I ask is because I use the Anabolic Diet and cant afford to many trace Carbs" :squat:

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So the new version doesn't have any trace carbs or maltodextrin? If so i'll be picking some up ASAP. *The Reason I ask is because I use the Anabolic Diet and cant afford to many trace Carbs" :squat:
no carbs

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
are both versions still available or did the carb free version replace the old one?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
are both versions still available or did the carb free version replace the old one?
It replaced the other version. The carb free version says 668g, there are still some retailers with the version with carbs, but they are probably selling it at the old price of like $60/container.