NOS Ether and R4W

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I have used NOS Ether a few times and just picked up a bottle of R4W yesterday at NP. Just wondering what would be the best way to stack them together, right now im taking them pre workout. So far Im loving the Ether, great pumps and it taste good too. Just took my first R4W pill a few mins ago, so I should have a great chest workout today.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i am doing the same stack plus dthc. i do 1 pill with the ether dose then another one about 15 minutes prior to workout. i know a few other people doit the same way. i have taken 3 once and it was too much for me. i am also a big stim junkie so two has really impressed me.

hard rock

Awards
Go to the get diesel website, they have the dose for your stack there.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from killing my chest/back workout and Whooohooo! Just 1 pill/2 scoops is hardcore, cant wait to try 2 pills/2 scoops. It started out kinda slow but on the 4th set of incline it was kicking in and damn what a great workout. I kept on upping the weights and finishing with drop sets to failure.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just got back from killing my chest/back workout and Whooohooo! Just 1 pill/2 scoops is hardcore, cant wait to try 2 pills/2 scoops. It started out kinda slow but on the 4th set of incline it was kicking in and damn what a great workout. I kept on upping the weights and finishing with drop sets to failure.
word......yeah 1 or 2 of the 3 cap/ser r4w is good with NOS ETHER.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I used 3 caps(r4w), 2 scoops(NE) yesterday about an 1 hour an 10mins before hitting shoulders/back and holy ****! I think Im going to stick to 2 caps, I hit the weights hard enough to puke a little....and that has only happened on leg days before.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I used 3 caps(r4w), 2 scoops(NE) yesterday about an 1 hour an 10mins before hitting shoulders/back and holy ****! I think Im going to stick to 2 caps, I hit the weights hard enough to puke a little....and that has only happened on leg days before.
i made the same mistake. i take alot of stims but when Ether and R4W are mixed its way too much. i actually feel it hurts my workout. i will never try three again. have you tried it taking one aon hour before and the second 15-20 minutes before. i find that works best.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I will have to try that out, it didnt hurt my workout, just made it way to intense. Like when you tear your legs up and get so damn nauseous that you puke.What sucked is that I kept breathing it in so I didnt get to finish my ab sets. My back/shoulders are feeling it today, Im going back to 2 caps today for chest.

You know the crazy part of all of this is that this is the first week of R4W and Nos Ether. This is one badass stack to have these results this fast, Im going to see if my weight is up when I go my girls place tomorrow.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, what do you think of stacking Nos Ether, R4W and DTH? Just a thought I had of something to do in the next few months...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You know the crazy part of all of this is that this is the first week of R4W and Nos Ether. This is one badass stack to have these results this fast, Im going to see if my weight is up when I go my girls place tomorrow.
Thats cuz ur now rockin' with the best.

Hey Chuck, what do you think of stacking Nos Ether, R4W and DTH? Just a thought I had of something to do in the next few months...
that my current stack, but I dont run them all at full dose.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Woot Im really loving this stack!! I can only imagine what it would be like with DTH too. I just got done hitting chest, here is some pics I can already tell a difference from just 2 weeks and only dosing on workout days. THis stuff is real, Chuck you dont need any mass advertising to sell these products, plus your price is not jacked up sky high. Keep it up man and everyone will get Diesel.

Im working on getting Diesel maybe a couple months and Ill be pretty set.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Glad you like the products. Yeah thats my goal, put out the best products possible. I want people buying GET DIESEL because they know what ever they purchase or stack they will love the product, not because of some BS "gain 20lbs in 2 hours advertising."