diesel test hardcore headaches..

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
im taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.. and when i start lifting my head starts pounding hardcore..??? Whats going on any one experience the same side effects>?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't say that's an issue with me, I'm on day 6, 5 pills a day. Sounds like it may be blood pressure related. Have you checked your pressure lately?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
im taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.. and when i start lifting my head starts pounding hardcore..??? Whats going on any one experience the same side effects>?
Its water/nitric oxide related. See directions

u need more water esp, the first 2 hours after each dose.

When nitric oxide goes up, you get diolation in the body, when blood vessels diolate in teh head its a headache.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Can't say that's an issue with me, I'm on day 6, 5 pills a day. Sounds like it may be blood pressure related. Have you checked your pressure lately?
I havent check it lately. You can get it done at supermarkets right???

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Its water/nitric oxide related. See directions

u need more water esp, the first 2 hours after each dose.

When nitric oxide goes up, you get diolation in the body, when blood vessels diolate in teh head its a headache.
Yup I read that. What do you think of starting my dose a little lower, say like 1 pill in the AM, Afternoon and PM. Equaling up to 3 pills per day??I only weigh 138lbs. Or Maybe 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yup I read that. What do you think of starting my dose a little lower, say like 1 pill in the AM, Afternoon and PM. Equaling up to 3 pills per day??I only weigh 138lbs. Or Maybe 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon?
it says start at 3 a day 1/1/1 I would run that dose for a few days then maybe 2/1/1 diesel test increases NO a lot so ur prob I think is the dosage and ur water intake. what other sups besides protein are you on?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
it says start at 3 a day 1/1/1 I would run that dose for a few days then maybe 2/1/1 diesel test increases NO a lot so ur prob I think is the dosage and ur water intake. what other sups besides protein are you on?
ALRI N GORGE for pre work out which has nitric oxide and creatine.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established

yeah im gonna do the 1/1/1 for maybe a couple more days and increase water intake... and then gradually increase to 2/1/1. Hopefully I can get up to more tabs!

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck>?> I discontinued the diesel test hardcore since saturday and I still have the headaches.. How long does it take for the diesel test to get out of your system??

I never had any problem with NO products. I was taking N Gorge by ALRI and I never seem to have any problems at all.
thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck>?> I discontinued the diesel test hardcore since saturday and I still have the headaches.. How long does it take for the diesel test to get out of your system??

I never had any problem with NO products. I was taking N Gorge by ALRI and I never seem to have any problems at all.
thanks
well I don't know what to tell you, u said u stop taking it 3 days ago and u still get headaches when u start lifting......it isn't the dth

did u recently stop using a product with caffeine?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
well I don't know what to tell you, u said u stop taking it 3 days ago and u still get headaches when u start lifting......it isn't the dth

did u recently stop using a product with caffeine?
I actually use caffeine before I lift all the time. I think its time to go to a doctor if this doesnt go away in a week.

how much nitric oxide is in DTH??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I actually use caffeine before I lift all the time. I think its time to go to a doctor if this doesnt go away in a week.

how much nitric oxide is in DTH??
ohh lord....there is no "nitric oxide" in DT or any product.

There is arginine and some other ingredients that increase NO production but you have been off for 3 days, there is no way to get "NO headaches" from a NO product 3 days after u stop using it.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
ohh lord....there is no "nitric oxide" in DT or any product.

There is arginine and some other ingredients that increase NO production but you have been off for 3 days, there is no way to get "NO headaches" from a NO product 3 days after u stop using it.
thats what i meant to say arginine! whoops! all im saying is i never had headaches when lifting before, and it started when i was on DTH. I've tried the orginal DT and had no problems besides a lil acne here and there. Im gonna make a second attempt on the DTH once my headache clears. I have been drinking tons more water, hopefully this helps.

allprodrag

Awards
ALRI N GORGE has headaches for there side effects. Its not the diesel test hardcore your mixing them and that ant good.

DozerSoldier

Awards
Just got my Deisel Test Pro-Cycle...Stronger than Deisel Test Hardcore, and contain a couple more ingredients...

Took my first two pills, 30 minutes later...
Bad headache. I have had it for the past 5 hours.
Did a google search and it brought me here....

I will try another dose tomorrow, and see what happens...

A long time ago, I read something about antagonist ingredients that can cause headaches....or something like that....

Anyway, if I get the headache again, I will try taking only 1 pill, each dose, and split them up...or something....

Never had a problem with any AKG or nitric oxide formula by the way...so I don't believe that is what has caused it...

I did just come off a Prohormone cycle(Helladrol), and I am using the Diesel Test Pro Cycle as part of my PCT....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just got my Deisel Test Pro-Cycle...Stronger than Deisel Test Hardcore, and contain a couple more ingredients...

Took my first two pills, 30 minutes later...
Bad headache. I have had it for the past 5 hours.
Did a google search and it brought me here....

I will try another dose tomorrow, and see what happens...

A long time ago, I read something about antagonist ingredients that can cause headaches....or something like that....

Anyway, if I get the headache again, I will try taking only 1 pill, each dose, and split them up...or something....

Never had a problem with any AKG or nitric oxide formula by the way...so I don't believe that is what has caused it...

I did just come off a Prohormone cycle(Helladrol), and I am using the Diesel Test Pro Cycle as part of my PCT....
DTP and DTH is high in NO boosting ingredients and has an NO boosting effect which will cause blood vessels to expand. Start with 1 DTP and drink plenty of water the hour after u take DTP. The 1st time I took DTP I got a bad headached, but I took 3 at one time.