GD- powerlifter directed?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,
Just started back lifting in November and been hitting it pretty hard. I have decided to do a powerlifting meet May 4th. I was just looking over your forum and noticed that you said you designed your goods with the lifter in mind.

What 2 or 3 products have been the best for straight up power increases that you have found? Understand I am not interested in "gettin swole" or any of the teenage fantasy stuff. I've already scored a hot wife so no worry there. I just want to get strong as a friggin bull and hey if I put on some muscle I'll take it! By the way me and the old lady are trying to have another youngun' too, so I need to take that into consideration. looking at some of the Primordial products right now too as they look solid.

Here is some of my recent lifts. This will be my first competition in a long time, since 1995. I'm looking to lift at 181lbs and go 450-300-525 for my first meet. I have had a slightly injured left rotator that hindering my benching a bit. I am going to start practicing the pause this week. Last night I hit 415x2x2 on the squats after doing a sled drag/keg medley with some local strongman competitors.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Wish I could have logged the DTHC for you way back but I had to opt out due to other obligations which you understood. Anyway give me your honest thoughts. Thanks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
for powerlifting:

1) NOS ETHER
2) DT Hardcore

Those are 2 GET DIESEL non-stim products that will get you as strong as possible.

You could use Ready4War but if you are not currently training with any stims then I would just stick with NOS ETHER and DTH. If you are tired and work long hours and want an extra test boost in addition to the DTH then I would add the R4W pre-workout.

But for sure NOS ETHER and build from there.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Yea Ive found nos ether to be as good as it gets for non hormonal strength supps, definitely the best creatine/atp product out

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
While this can't be directly related to the NOS I have to say I was impressed today. First day on:
AM 1 scoop
PreWO 2 scoop
PostWO 2 scoop
Squat 425x4 easy, 2 weeks ago struggled w/425x3
That was during a Epidrol cycle and this was my second day in PCT. There are many more supps in the works for PCT but NOS seems the main culprit for instant strength gains.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I will be using NOS and DTHC within a few months along with some Phyto-Test, Ragnarok and Cordygen5. I can't wait!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
While this can't be directly related to the NOS I have to say I was impressed today. First day on:
AM 1 scoop
PreWO 2 scoop
PostWO 2 scoop
Squat 425x4 easy, 2 weeks ago struggled w/425x3
That was during a Epidrol cycle and this was my second day in post cycle therapy. There are many more supps in the works for PCT but NOS seems the main culprit for instant strength gains.
keep us posted for sure.