NOS ether servings question...

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
So I weigh about 210. With the weight it says to take this product 2 scoops before and 2 scoops after workout. Also 2.5 scoops on days off. That leaves me taking about 25 scoops a week with working out 5 days. The container says it has 80 scoops correct? If so that leaves me right at about 3 weeks for the container? Thanks, Ronnie-

BTW I'm using this, DTH and COQ as a part of my PCT to hopefully keep the strength gains coming and weight!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Holy batman crap this is hard stuff to drink! Hopefully if I mix some crystal light to help cover the taste!

hard rock

Awards
nos ether is well worth the harsh taste (trust me)

Chuprachabra

Chuprachabra

Awards
I mix mine with a scoop of xtend. I like the taste by itself also.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stuff ( to me) tasted like poseidon, like nothin really. But i mixed mine with crystal light and it tasted fine.

Its def well worth the taste no doubt. If you weigh 210 id say stick with 2 before and 2 after. I weight about 190 but train very hard with the gym and mma so i upped it to 2 scoops before and 2 after, worked great and i have some awesome workouts!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Holy batman crap this is hard stuff to drink! Hopefully if I mix some crystal light to help cover the taste!
I dont know what ur mixing NOS ETHER with but its not hard to drink at all. U must be using 4 oz of water or something.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
u can stay at the servings or go up if you want to. I really dont understand if you was asking a question or making a statement.
I was asking if my assumption on the amount of servings was correct.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I had to order another container of it for my needs. I cant wait to see what this stuff can do...

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks. I was drinking with about 10-12 oz of room temp water. I tried with 20 oz of ice cold water today and it was tasted much much better!