Diesel Test Products for use in PCT

Kiwi

Awards
I'm considering giving Epistane a try soon and am thinking about what PCT to use. As I'll be pulsing Epistane, and at a medium dose only, my understanding is that I can use natural products rather than a serm for PCT. I'm considering putting Diesel Test Hardcore at the centre of my PCT, maybe the double or nothing stack with TTE.

Whilst I can see the benefits of using DTH, I was also of the understanding that a fairly strong AI is required as part of a natural PCT. However, as I understand it, you don't recommend stacking DTH with an AI product for the reason that DTH already contains DIM. My question really is this - is the DIM in DTH a strong enough anti estrogen for PCT, such that I won't require a seperate AI?

If I use DTH without any other AI, should I dose it at the high end (5 to 6 tabs per day)? I.e. even if libido is down at a higher dose, will it still be better to have the high dose when using DTH for the purpose of PCT?

Thanks

For additional information - I plan to pulse the Epistane at around 30 to 40mg on the on days. Basically I'll pulse for 2 weeks and go off it for 2 weeks. I'll then repeat that one more time and that will be it. It's my first time with a product like this

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, this is my Diesel-centric PCT

AI's PostCycleTherapy
(double dose 1st week, 1.5 dose week two, regular dose week 3/4)
Diesel's DTH, per label
Diesel's NosEther, per label
Diesel's R4W preworkout
AppNut Drive, 1 dose every morning
NP's Trione, 6/4/2/2 caps nightly for 4 weeks
AI's LifeSupport, per label
ON Multivitamin

for grins I throw in a dose of NosPre/Ether2010 whenever the NosEther dose is one scoop.

libido is almost back, strenght gains continuing (I train DC), losing weight even though I am eating almost the same. Mine was a 7week cycle of Fura, with 4weeks of PP and 4weeks of Trenadrol (1 week overlap).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm considering giving Epistane a try soon and am thinking about what post cycle therapy to use. As I'll be pulsing Epistane, and at a medium dose only, my understanding is that I can use natural products rather than a serm for PCT. I'm considering putting Diesel Test Hardcore at the centre of my PCT, maybe the double or nothing stack with TTE.

Whilst I can see the benefits of using DTH, I was also of the understanding that a fairly strong AI is required as part of a natural PCT. However, as I understand it, you don't recommend stacking DTH with an AI product for the reason that DTH already contains DIM. My question really is this - is the DIM in DTH a strong enough anti estrogen for PCT, such that I won't require a seperate AI?

If I use DTH without any other AI, should I dose it at the high end (5 to 6 tabs per day)? I.e. even if libido is down at a higher dose, will it still be better to have the high dose when using DTH for the purpose of PCT?

Thanks

For additional information - I plan to pulse the Epistane at around 30 to 40mg on the on days. Basically I'll pulse for 2 weeks and go off it for 2 weeks. I'll then repeat that one more time and that will be it. It's my first time with a product like this
I dont rec. DTH with an AI for "normal" people, as in someone not doing PCT. PCT its hard to tell how it will work with an AI but I think it depends on what you were using on cycle.

DTH should be at about 5/6 day for everyone, 4 or less is if you only want to use it for libido. Its not guaranteed your libido will be down at 5/6 day, if your sensitive to DTH and 4 is strong then you might get a drop in libido at 5/6 because ur free test will be up so high which causes LH to drop and when LH drops so does libido, but for me, the more DTH I take the more my libido goes up, as well as the aggression 4-5-6-7. It depends on the person.