NOOB question from no expierenced guy

ez25

Awards
I have not yet taken any NO products (and i do not no anything about NO except some stuff about blood vessels, and cell communitcation) but i am looking into taking some. I'm wondering how NO precursor work, because it looks like something i want to take. I've tried to look over the internet but i havent really found anything about it. I dont want to take creatine so i was wondering if NO Precursor would still be effective because ive read that this enhances the intake of Creatine. So if someone may please enlighten me on this thanks.
PS- sorry im posting in this board but im thinking of trying out NO precursor since it is realitively cheap right now, and seems really effective.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have not yet taken any NO products (and i do not no anything about NO except some stuff about blood vessels, and cell communitcation) but i am looking into taking some. I'm wondering how NO precursor work, because it looks like something i want to take. I've tried to look over the internet but i havent really found anything about it. I dont want to take creatine so i was wondering if NO Precursor would still be effective because ive read that this enhances the intake of Creatine. So if someone may please enlighten me on this thanks.
PS- sorry im posting in this board but im thinking of trying out NO precursor since it is realitively cheap right now, and seems really effective.
NOS Precursor's write up is at getdiesel.com.

It actually is a very very good NO booster at 3 am and 3 mid-day and really good for strength gains. I can promise you that you will see better strength gains on NOS Precursor than you will on any other none creatine NO tablet product at a much higher price and dosage than NOS Precursor.

ez25

Awards
Hey thanks for responding,
Well I ordered the product but i have two questions firstly I do not need to take a Creatine Supp to have good strength gains right? and secondly, this is the first time I've taken anything rather than Whey so i was wondering if I could start off with taking 1 pill a day (or is 2 pills fine) and if i took 1 pill a day when should i take it?