Hey Chuck, sell me something...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, so I'm 46 yo, in decent shape, with decent libido -- but not like when I was 26. So I'm wanting to run the very best natural test-boosting/libido-jacking everyday cycle I can find. And here's the catch: I want to pulse Superdrol into this cycle (at 3 consecutive days on, next 4 days off, aka "micro-cycles"), for some serious gains. And I want to run this cycle as long as possible before taking a break.
So what stack of your products (or any products, for that matter) would you recommend to keep my Superdrol pulse from shutting me down? If you can keep my "boys" functioning, and my libido cranking during this long Superdrol pulse, I'll be grateful. J2x.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try combining tte/dthc/r4w. that should keep the rocks rolling.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
OK, so I'm 46 yo, in decent shape, with decent libido -- but not like when I was 26. So I'm wanting to run the very best natural test-boosting/libido-jacking everyday cycle I can find. And here's the catch: I want to pulse Superdrol into this cycle (at 3 consecutive days on, next 4 days off, aka "micro-cycles"), for some serious gains. And I want to run this cycle as long as possible before taking a break.
So what stack of your products (or any products, for that matter) would you recommend to keep my Superdrol pulse from shutting me down? If you can keep my "boys" functioning, and my libido cranking during this long Superdrol pulse, I'll be grateful. J2x.
coq diesel, r4w. and DTH last week of cycle, into PCT.

Someone just did a log on Coq DIESEL while on cycle and loved it, i cant find the log right now.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
coq diesel, r4w. and DTH last week of cycle, into post cycle therapy.

Someone just did a log on Coq DIESEL while on cycle and loved it, i cant find the log right now.
Im on day 15 of 75 h-drol and 40 epi and had a slight libido drop on day 9-10. I started taking 3-4 coq diesel and it is back doing great! Boners everywhere. WTF does coq mean?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im on day 15 of 75 h-drol and 40 epi and had a slight libido drop on day 9-10. I started taking 3-4 coq diesel and it is back doing great! Boners everywhere. WTF does coq mean?
it means moss dont grow on a rolling stone!:lol: damn ronnie, thats a serious stack.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
WTF does coq mean?
There is even a picture on the bottle. The picture is a Rooster. Coq means Rooster. A damn "Macho" bird...

Also I find its a play on words "coq= co*k"

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Coq mean rooster en francais. Coq sounds like "Coke."

Like the clothing company Le Coq Sportif.

Its just funny because in english c-o-c-k means rooster.

Like the South Carolina Game C0cks.

Its my play with words.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Chuck: R4W alternative sans the yohmbine (I cannot import yohmbine into Australia...)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Send em my way... How much for all the stock?
they are all sold. I was just saying, alot of customers was like "do a yohimbe free r4w, blablabla, I cant import the one with yohimbe in Aust....blablaba" and when I did that I sold less yohimbe.

So when it comes to GET DIESEL stimulant products Im not formulating them on whats legal in Canada or Aust., Im just going to put out the best stim. I know how.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
they are all sold. I was just saying, alot of customers was like "do a yohimbe free r4w, blablabla, I cant import the one with yohimbe in Aust....blablaba" and when I did that I sold less yohimbe.

So when it comes to GET DIESEL stimulant products Im not formulating them on whats legal in Canada or Aust., Im just going to put out the best stim. I know how.
I understand that, you like to cover all your bases and make a really strong product.

But I still feel left out.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hey well DTH and NOS ETHER are both 100 percent legal in Canada and Aust, as will with TTE, thats the best I can do.

There is not 1 canda legal stimulant thats one of the top 3 out, thats for a reason. You cant formulate a Canada legal stimulant and it be the best. Besides RPM there are none that people like.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
hey well DTH and NOS ETHER are both 100 percent legal in Canada and Aust, as will with TTE, thats the best I can do.

There is not 1 canda legal stimulant thats one of the top 3 out, thats for a reason. You cant formulate a Canada legal stimulant and it be the best. Besides RPM there are none that people like.
Yea, probably why local shops keep the Ephedrine near the the regular stims. Don't worry I liked DTH I found it pretty stimulating.

nelix

Awards
  • Established

Ergolean amp?

I hear ya though, laws suck and you already have a bunch of available products, I'll make do.