stacking hardcore with trib test extreme?

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
i got some diesel test hardcore and trib test extreme coming from nutraplanet, i was thinking of stacking them.
your thoughts chuck? recommended doses of each when stacked?
cheers dude:cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i got some diesel test hardcore and trib test extreme coming from nutraplanet, i was thinking of stacking them.
getdiesel.com will set you free:

Extreme double or nothing stack - testosterone booster by GET DIESEL NUTRITION

The Extreme Double or Nothing Stack directions GET DIESEL NUTRITION

TTE and DTH stacked is my "Extreme Double or Nothing" Stack.

That link has a dosage chart and everything.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
The extreme double or nothing stack is a no go on nutraplanet. where'd it go? I see the hardcore double pack. How about getting that and hitting it up for a slightly bigger dose?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The extreme double or nothing stack is a no go on nutraplanet. where'd it go? I see the hardcore double pack. How about getting that and hitting it up for a slightly bigger dose?
u dont want to take over 5/6 DTH a day, it will shut ur libido down.

Its better to take about 5 DTH/day with 2/3 TTE day.

deadlifter25

Awards
Ive been stacking these with trans formestane for about 10 days now and im loving it! I swear my boys have about doubled in size and there seems to be no end to the amount of, umm...love juice that i produce! lol Libido is way up, im leaning out, gettin a little acne, and aggression is up slightly too. Ive been using 3 dthc and 2-3 ttx a day. Chuck do you think there would be any benefit to upping the dthc to 5 a day seeing as how im stacking these with trans formestane?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ive been stacking these with trans formestane for about 10 days now and im loving it! I swear my boys have about doubled in size and there seems to be no end to the amount of, umm...love juice that i produce! lol Libido is way up, im leaning out, gettin a little acne, and aggression is up slightly too. Ive been using 3 dthc and 2-3 ttx a day. Chuck do you think there would be any benefit to upping the dthc to 5 a day seeing as how im stacking these with trans formestane?
Nahh, if 3 DTH/day is working well, try 4, when you stack DTH with Trib Test Extreme it really sets the stack off right, most dont have to do 5/6 DTH with TTE.

deadlifter25

Awards
ok cool, i might try bumping it up to 4 and see how that treats me.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i'm a big fan of your work dude, keep it up

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vince spider again.

JGank

Awards
i ran this stack at 6 dth and 2 tte a day for a months. i had great results i got noticiable leaner and looked really full. Around week two you will feel great in the gym, I could work out hard after a long day of school and studying without the use of stims. Just my experience. ps this was not sponsored i purchased it myself.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So would you say that stacking DTH/TTE for 40 days is better than doing DTH alone @ 5/day for 48 days?
DTH + TTE is like 5 +3 = 10

I mean 4-5-6 DTH a day is great, but 4 DTH (or 5) with 2/3/4 TTE day is great...er. They are meant to stack well together.

If you have never used DTH you can go with DTH solo. Its not a product where you have to stack it with something else or you see min. results. Have you used herbal t-boosters before?

200mph

Awards
I just got finished with a Drive/RPM at 6 pills/ed.

I guess my question is, would the 40 day DTH/TTE stack have give better results than 2 bottles of DTH for a longer period of time. (I would probably want to keep it at 50 days and take a break.)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just got finished with a Drive/RPM at 6 pills/ed.

I guess my question is, would the 40 day DTH/TTE stack have give better results than 2 bottles of DTH for a longer period of time. (I would probably want to keep it at 50 days and take a break.)
I dont understand what you are asking different. I mean maybe maybe not your comparing a stack for a shorter time than a single product for a longer time.

I would go with 2 DTH if you are concerned with money, but some people dont great results for 50 days, they want extreme results for 40 days. It just all depends on what you want.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
i see trib test extreme has been released in a new packaged bottle with a 100 caps.
on nutra is says serving size 2caps, 50 servings per bottle
does 1cap still = 500mgs of ingredents or is it 2 caps = 500mgs of ingredents
just wondering chuck?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i see trib test extreme has been released in a new packaged bottle with a 100 caps.
on nutra is says serving size 2caps, 50 servings per bottle
does 1cap still = 500mgs of ingredents or is it 2 caps = 500mgs of ingredents
just wondering chuck?
oh sht. you know what, I bet I messed that up. Let me check for formulation.

sht. That says 2 capsule then 50 serv, should say 2 capsules or 50 serv, but 1,006mg. The last formula was 1 cap per serving so I guess got mixed up doing the new labels. Its 503mg per capsule.......1,006mg per 2.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
oh sht. you know what, I bet I messed that up. Let me check for formulation.

sht. That says 2 capsule then 50 serv, should say 2 capsules or 50 serv, but 1,006mg. The last formula was 1 cap per serving so I guess got mixed up doing the new labels. Its 503mg per capsule.......1,006mg per 2.
Thanks for clearing that up 4 me chuck:thumbsup:
im a big fan of diesel test hardcore stacked with trib test extreme and will be buying more dude