The future of your older products.

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I've loved using DT 2010 a few times as well as some Trib Test stand alone with a bit of DHEA over the last year. I do wonder however, seeing your exciting new products and the varied availability of certain products between the two major e-tailors, what the future will be for older products like Raw Test, DT 2040, and the original Trib Test. Will they remain in production, be updated, or just dropped altogether?

I can't wait to get my hands on some DTHC and TTE, but seeing the success I've gotten with a simple GNC DHEA product combined with TT, as well as Growth Hormone stimulating products like Powerfull, I have my sites set on a 2040 and Raw Test stack in the near future and am wondering how long these will remain available to me.

BTW, keep up the good work! The more products I try from your line, the more impressed I become.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've loved using DT 2010 a few times as well as some Trib Test stand alone with a bit of DHEA over the last year. I do wonder however, seeing your exciting new products and the varied availability of certain products between the two major e-tailors, what the future will be for older products like Raw Test, DT 2040, and the original Trib Test. Will they remain in production, be updated, or just dropped altogether?

I can't wait to get my hands on some DTHC and TTE, but seeing the success I've gotten with a simple GNC DHEA product combined with TT, as well as Growth Hormone stimulating products like Powerfull, I have my sites set on a 2040 and Raw Test stack in the near future and am wondering how long these will remain available to me.

BTW, keep up the good work! The more products I try from your line, the more impressed I become.

Raw Test, as of right now wont be made anymore
Trib Test (not Trib Test Extreme) wont be made anymore
2040 is only avail at bb.com then its done

Main products now are:

NOS ETHER
DIESEL TEST Hardcore
Ready4War (R4W)
Trib Test Extreme
Coq DIESEL

NOS Precusor is hanging around but so many people got bad "useless exp." from NO tab products that they dont buy them anymore, but NOS Precursor is pretty good for strength gains.

ETHER 2010 is still avail, wont be made anymore but still avail.

V

Vinny

Awards
Raw Test, as of right now wont be made anymore
Trib Test (not Trib Test Extreme) wont be made anymore
2040 is only avail at bb.com then its done

Main products now are:

NOS ETHER
DIESEL TEST Hardcore
Ready4War (R4W)
Trib Test Extreme
Coq DIESEL

NOS Precusor is hanging around but so many people got bad "useless exp." from NO tab products that they dont buy them anymore, but NOS Precursor is pretty good for strength gains.

ETHER 2010 is still avail, wont be made anymore but still avail.
I noticed some companies no longer putting out the test supplements anymore they became illegal?
Either way I ordered your NOSether when nutra had the sale its good stuff orderd it again . I imagine when it was in pill form dosage was to low but the powder works very well

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I noticed some companies no longer putting out the test supplements anymore they became illegal?
Either way I ordered your NOSether when nutra had the sale its good stuff orderd it again . I imagine when it was in pill form dosage was to low but the powder works very well
yeah and the pills didnt have the same ingredients.

I dont know about the test boosters and other companies.

V

Vinny

Awards
yeah and the pills didnt have the same ingredients.

I dont know about the test boosters and other companies.
Lol no I meant since your doing away with some of your test boosters was it now illegal ?

I wrote the question all wrong .

Either way nosether is great stuff glad I tried it again this particular formula is great hope you keep it as is . I certainly noticed it first workout

Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lol no I meant since your doing away with some of your test boosters was it now illegal ?

I wrote the question all wrong .

Either way nosether is great stuff glad I tried it again this particular formula is great hope you keep it as is . I certainly noticed it first workout

Thanks
i still dont know what ur talking about. Nothing we have for sale is illegal.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
hmm, looks like I'm gonna have to snag up some of the NOS Precursor while I still can. I had good results while taking that with DT 2010. I think it was top of the line as far as NO products go.