vit c and ala

jdrannin1

Awards
Hey chuck, i notice you put vi c in almost everyone of your supps. do you put it in their just becuase it's a healthy vit and anti-oxidant? is their some special reason you put it in their? do you think vit c is the best anti-oxidant?

and why do you put only ala and not r-ala in your supps too? i understood r-ala was the best form of ala and superior to regular ala...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck, i notice you put vi c in almost everyone of your supps. do you put it in their just becuase it's a healthy vit and anti-oxidant? is their some special reason you put it in their? do you think vit c is the best anti-oxidant?

and why do you put only ala and not r-ala in your supps too? i understood r-ala was the best form of ala and superior to regular ala...
Vit C is in alot of my products that contain yohimbe because vit. c helps with the stomach distress caused when some people take yohimbe.

Its in my Nitric Oxide products because Vit. C is needed to produce an enzyme that helps make Nitric Oxide, so since 2003 its been in my Nitric Oxide products. Of course if you read the write up for Plasma Jet, BK is taking credit for discovering that but Ive been doing that since 2003.

"ALA" is actually 50% r-ala. Reg. ALA (50/50 mix of S-ala and R-ala) gets the job done in tons of studies. R-ala by itself isnt even stable.

pound for pound the best antioxidant is astaxanthin.

good antioxidants are egcg, rosemarry, ala......there are some more out there.