GET DIESEL sale part 2 at nutraplanet!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

The GET DIESEL NUTRITION sale part deux is now underway!
NOS Precursor-Probably the most overlooked but effective Nitric Oxide product available....works at 4 tabs day, works really well at 5/6 day. Also produces strength gains not seen with most NO products.
At $15 bucks, you can add this to any stack your on and it not make a dent in your wallet.

Ready4War (R4W) Caps-Where do I start, energy, training intensity, TRUE testosterone boosting effects from a pre-workout product, mental focus, drive. Im not starting beef, but I'd put money on 3 of this caps in a pit with 4/5 RPM caps anyday. The original Are you Ready?™ Pre-workout energizer.

Coq DIESEL-The name says it all, your Coq will be DIESEL!

Trib Test Extreme-Im going to put my neck on the line and say 3 of these a day makes Trib Test Extreme the most potent free test and total test enhancer on the market behind Diesel Test Hardcore. Some might even respond better to TTE. Perfect stacked with an anti-estrogen product or crazy stacked at 2 a day with Diesel Test Hardcore. TTE contains Nettle Root (minimum 95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran), Tribulus (min. 20% Protodiocin) and HGW standardized for a min of 60% Icariins. Dont let this product being behind the spot light of DTH fool you, TTE isnt a "light weight" test booster! Can TTE dance with Activate Xtreme......hell yeah....can AX dance with TTE is the question.

Also dont forget currently at Nutraplanet.com DIESEL TEST Hardcore and NOS ETHER are at $39.99 each. Yeah I know thats hella low for probably the most effective herbal test booster out, and the guranteed strongest NO/Creatine product out but hey, its time for you to GET DIESEL.

jdrannin1

Awards
"your Coq will be DIESEL!"

BAHAHA
That is definately one of the greatest line I've seen in a long, long time.

I'm buying it for that tag line alone. I'm just going to include it in my next NOS Ether purchase!

BTW is ok stacking Diesel Fuel Classic with NOS Ether? Say, NOS as per label rec and then Classic 30 minutes before workout?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
"your Coq will be DIESEL!"

BAHAHA
That is definately one of the greatest line I've seen in a long, long time.

I'm buying it for that tag line alone. I'm just going to include it in my next NOS Ether purchase!

BTW is ok stacking Diesel Fuel Classic with NOS Ether? Say, NOS as per label rec and then Classic 30 minutes before workout?

Yeah you can use DF Classic as a pre-workout energizer split like that because u do want to take the NOS ETHER 1 hour pre-workout then the DF Classic about 30-45 min pre-workout.

You also need to take NOS ETHER without food or protein powder but you can take the DF Classic at the same time as protein or food (if thats what you normally do).