DTHC and Nos Ether

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am new to supplementing, but have been lifting and cardio since the mid 1980s. I am knowledgeable regarding training, but hardly know "diddly-squat" about supplementing. I purchased DTHC and Nos Ether as I will turn 38 in a few weeks and feel the need to start taking supps. To make a long story short, I want to do this right. I'll probably just follow the directions, but if anyone has any suggestions let me know. FYI, I lift 3-4 days per week and 3-4 days of cardio. 5'10" and 180lbs. Bf: 16-19%. I plan on doing an usponsored log as well. Somewhat high protein diet. Fridays I eat fried foods (that's why they call it Friday right?)

Wish me luck. Hopefully it will arrive so I can start on Monday!

EH

:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! logging is one of the best things you can do for yourself, it helps you track progress (or lack) over time, and really see what is working and what isn't

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I am really excited about this!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am new to supplementing, but have been lifting and cardio since the mid 1980s. I am knowledgeable regarding training, but hardly know "diddly-squat" about supplementing. I purchased DTHC and Nos Ether as I will turn 38 in a few weeks and feel the need to start taking supps. To make a long story short, I want to do this right. I'll probably just follow the directions, but if anyone has any suggestions let me know. FYI, I lift 3-4 days per week and 3-4 days of cardio. 5'10" and 180lbs. Bf: 16-19%. I plan on doing an usponsored log as well. Somewhat high protein diet. Fridays I eat fried foods (that's why they call it Friday right?)

Wish me luck. Hopefully it will arrive so I can start on Monday!

EH

:thumbsup:
just follow the direction, take the ether 1 scoop before am and mid-day meal for 3 days, working out or not, after 3 days go to 2 scoops 1 hour preworkout, and 1 scoop post workout on workout days.

On non-workout days (after the first 3 days) 1 scoop 2x a day, first thing am and before mid day meal

On the DTH if you have never used a nat. test booster, just start with 1 tab 3x a day, for about 3 days-5 days. After that you can go to 2am, 1 or 2 mid day, 1pm (4-5/day)