Trib Test question

K

Kiwi

Awards
Chuck,

I think I've seen it recommended that Trib Test can be added to Diesel Test for, among other benefits, increased libido.

How does this work - trib test is essentially aimed at freeing test, but stacked with a test booster couldn't this potentially result in that feedback loop thing you've mentioned before, resulting in lowered LH and hence libido?

Also, can trib test be stacked with an AI based test booster like Hyperdrol X2?

Many thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

I think I've seen it recommended that Trib Test can be added to Diesel Test for, among other benefits, increased libido.

How does this work - trib test is essentially aimed at freeing test, but stacked with a test booster couldn't this potentially result in that feedback loop thing you've mentioned before, resulting in lowered LH and hence libido?

Also, can trib test be stacked with an AI based test booster like Hyperdrol X2?

Many thanks
trib test is more aimed at total test and libido, trib test extreme is aimed at total test, free test and libido, both versions can be used with an AI.

Trib Test doesnt cause a feedback loop, it doesnt jack up free test as much as Diesel Test, the loop comes when free test goes up 2 high. Its a loopback to try to reduce free test by reducing LH (that converts DHEA to total test). When LH drops, libido drops. So its not a "shut down" its just ur body realizes it takes less LH to have a certain level of free test so it cuts back.

Trib Test keeps LH high.