Diesel Test Hardcore plus extra maca, long jack, and horny goat weed...

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey Chuck,

I recently purchased your DTH along side of some extra herbs...long jack (20%), maca, and horny goat weed. Will it be alright to stack these alongside the DTH? If so, what do you think would be a good ratio to dose them in? I'll also being running the 6-oxo along side this, in order to combat any extra estrogen that my body produces...

I know that long jack works very well for me in the testosterone boosting department, but the estrogen goes up a little bit too, slightly puffy nipples after a month of use.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck,

I recently purchased your DTH along side of some extra herbs...long jack (20%), maca, and horny goat weed. Will it be alright to stack these alongside the DTH? If so, what do you think would be a good ratio to dose them in? I'll also being running the 6-oxo along side this, in order to combat any extra estrogen that my body produces...

I know that long jack works very well for me in the testosterone boosting department, but the estrogen goes up a little bit too, slightly puffy nipples after a month of use.
I run 4 DTH a day with 1/4 tsp maca 2x a day and it kicks the libido up in the next zip code. You can stack those with the DTH but if its the Longjack from nutraplanet dont use more than 100mg/day with DTH. The maca you can use 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp 2x a day and the HGW you can use anywhere from 1/4 to 3/4 tsp 2x a day with DTH.

For best test boost do 5 DTH day, 200mg Long jack, 1/4 tsp 2x maca, 1/4 tsp 2x HGW.

For best libido do 4 DTH 50mg Long Jack, 1/2 tsp maca 2x day and 1/4 tsp HGW 2x day.

I once took 1 tsp of HGW, and 3/4 tsp gelantinized maca in the am with 2 DTH then 2 DTH at lunch time (no maca or HGW with 2nd 2 DTH), I had a bonner and was horny for about 12 hours straight. Seriously.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Thanks for the advice Chuck. Besides the sexual effects of those products, how would extra long jack, maca, and hgw effect workouts?

Dr. Lats

Awards
I posted this on the main board too, but I am also going to run 6 oxo with this cycle. Do you have any experience or know what to expect when running a product like this with your products?

I intern for a scientist who has the studies on 6 oxo. Double dosed for 4 weeks, it doubled testosterone levels...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice Chuck. Besides the sexual effects of those products, how would extra long jack, maca, and hgw effect workouts?
more long jack would give u better endurance, maca more mental clarity and fat loss (actually long jack also) and hgw better pumps if ur talking workout wise.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey chuck,

I just recieved the supps a few days ago. I'm running the diesel test at 2 in the morning, 1 in afternoon, and 1 at night. I'm using 6 caps of 6 oxo at my last meal of the day.

You said,

"For best test boost do 5 DTH day, 200mg Long jack, 1/4 tsp 2x maca, 1/4 tsp 2x HGW.

For best libido do 4 DTH 50mg Long Jack, 1/2 tsp maca 2x day and 1/4 tsp HGW 2x day."

Will taking 5 tabs a day lower libido? (I know its individual) Is it the DIM in the diesel test that can drop libido? Too low of estrogen can do this, correct?

And holy ****, long jack powder tastes like ass.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck,

I just recieved the supps a few days ago. I'm running the diesel test at 2 in the morning, 1 in afternoon, and 1 at night. I'm using 6 caps of 6 oxo at my last meal of the day.

You said,

"For best test boost do 5 DTH day, 200mg Long jack, 1/4 tsp 2x maca, 1/4 tsp 2x HGW.

For best libido do 4 DTH 50mg Long Jack, 1/2 tsp maca 2x day and 1/4 tsp HGW 2x day."

Will taking 5 tabs a day lower libido? (I know its individual) Is it the DIM in the diesel test that can drop libido? Too low of estrogen can do this, correct?

5 might not lower libido, u just have to use it and see. NO its not the dim its the overall effect of higher free test. more free test = less LH, less LH = less libido. Its not guranteed to decrease libido even at 6 tabs as there are a few 6/day logs going on right now at bb.com, its just start with 4, then 5 then 6 for a few days. I wouldnt drink longjack powder. I would cap it.

Messenger

Awards
more long jack would give u better endurance, maca more mental clarity and fat loss (actually long jack also) and hgw better pumps if ur talking workout wise.
Hi Chuck,

Can you provide more detail on how Maca can assist fat loss and what would be suggested dosing for this?

New products look great! I liked original Trib Test and am looking forward to trying the new version. I have also been impressed with thte libido boost form DTHC.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck,

Can you provide more detail on how Maca can assist fat loss and what would be suggested dosing for this?
Its unclear but it seems to have an effect on thyroid output. Maca is something you use the same dose period, so there is no better dose for libido versus fat loss. I use to take 3/4 tsp 2x day.

Messenger

Awards
Thanks Chuck. Would this amount of maca be covered by 4-5 DTH caps per day or would you still need to supplement?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck,

You said,

any updates on this log/stack?