Any Allergic Reactions to DT 2010?

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
I was wondering if any Diesel Test 2010 users have encountered/reported any type of allergic reactions to this product. More specifically, any skin reactions or hives etc?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if any Diesel Test 2010 users have encountered/reported any type of allergic reactions to this product. More specifically, any skin reactions or hives etc?
umm have u experieced hives?

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
Yup I got 'em. But, here's a brief rundown. I've never had any reactions to any supplements, meds etc. I don't even have seasonal allergies. About six months ago I all of a sudden
started getting these knots and red whelts. They started on my pressure points.(feet, elbows etc) This was a Monday evening. By Wed. I was a mess. Fully engulfed. As you can imagine my dietary/lifestyle is pretty routine. I had been on DT 2010 for maybe 2-3 weeks by this time so I didn't think it was the culprit. Went to doc. Tested me for the usual suspects. Negatron. Put me on some Zyrtec and prednisone and all returned to normal. So, I'm finishing up post cycle therapy right now and I was on some trib which I ran out of. I had some of the DT 2010 left from before,(which I did stop using when the hives appeared just as precaution), and I took one before bed.
Next morning I'm all itchy and here we go again. Threw the rest away. A week later(which is now) I'm back to normal. Anyhoo, that's it in a nutshell.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well when DIESEL TEST use to contain Long jack (50:1) extract, we had 2 people call and say they got skin irritation. I would assume thats the problem. Longjack has something called quassinoids and its in all extracts of Long Jack except LJ100 (the real LJ100 not 100:1 blabla extract).

Yup I got 'em. But, here's a brief rundown. I've never had any reactions to any supplements, meds etc. I don't even have seasonal allergies. About six months ago I all of a sudden
started getting these knots and red whelts. They started on my pressure points.(feet, elbows etc) This was a Monday evening. By Wed. I was a mess. Fully engulfed. As you can imagine my dietary/lifestyle is pretty routine. I had been on DT 2010 for maybe 2-3 weeks by this time so I didn't think it was the culprit. Went to doc. Tested me for the usual suspects. Negatron. Put me on some Zyrtec and prednisone and all returned to normal. So, I'm finishing up post cycle therapy right now and I was on some trib which I ran out of. I had some of the DT 2010 left from before,(which I did stop using when the hives appeared just as precaution), and I took one before bed.
Next morning I'm all itchy and here we go again. Threw the rest away. A week later(which is now) I'm back to normal. Anyhoo, that's it in a nutshell.

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
Very interesting. I was just interested to see if it had been reported. I hate being the oddball. I'll do some research on Longjack. Thanks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. I was just interested to see if it had been reported. I hate being the oddball. I'll do some research on Longjack. Thanks.
Im thinking some people maybe allergic to long jack.

Reem

Awards
Sounds familiar to me. I too had an allergic reaction with hives all over.

I was using a product containing long jack named Redkat by Biotest at the moment. I have never been able to really determine what the culprit was of this allergic reaction, but since I had never had allergies before I assumed it could be due to this supplement. Now that you mention that more people report allergies with long jack my assumption gets assured.

It's such a pitty cause the libido effects for which I was using it were great. High libido, bigger balls.

But you are saying this alergic reaction should not be present with the LJ100 extract?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
But you are saying this alergic reaction should not be present with the LJ100 extract?
I think it has something to do with the extract and specifically the quassinoids in Long Jack. I think the only option is take a low dose of Long Jack, or LJ100 but I cannot prove this or say for sure its the Long Jack. Thats just going from what I know about herbs.